http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/6/66f91-Feb12^87.jpg

dragon

[quote]got_beer? wrote:
Snake.[/quote]

FUCKING SWEET!

This one hurt pretty good

[quote]jm89074 wrote:
black widow[/quote]

EXCELLENT… My next tat is actually of a black widow, with a twist.

There is a Marvel Comics character call the Black Widow, she was a former Soviet Spy, and i wanted a tattoo in homage to her. To just GET her would look bad because she wears all black so it would look like a big black silloette.

It will be the spider itself stepping onto a Red Star, and the “hour glass” will be replaced with the Soviet Hammer and Sickle.

Polish Eagle

If you get the chance to be in Chiang Mai, Thailand; then check out Ugly at Naga Tattoo, He does some damn fine work.

Sean
[/quote]

awww god i miss chiang mai. i just got back 2 weeks ago after 2 1/2 months.

[quote]Agent Frost wrote:
jm89074 wrote:
black widow

There is a Marvel Comics character call the Black Widow, she was a former Soviet Spy, and i wanted a tattoo in homage to her. To just GET her would look bad because she wears all black so it would look like a big black silloette.

It will be the spider itself stepping onto a Red Star, and the “hour glass” will be replaced with the Soviet Hammer and Sickle.[/quote]

sounds amazing. post yer pics when it’s done.

[quote]jm89074 wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:
jm89074 wrote:
black widow

It will be the spider itself stepping onto a Red Star, and the “hour glass” will be replaced with the Soviet Hammer and Sickle.

sounds amazing. post yer pics when it’s done.

[/quote]

Will do… it gets inked on on March 31st. Along with another tattoo of Madonna for my arm. This one will be super imposed on the red dragon on the sinde if my right arm and will be from the American Life artwork. Her doing her Che Gueverra/Patty Hearst militant look, big old gun in hand!

Kinda like this… but not. (I only have the actual image of her with the gun in the limited edition American Life album)

UGH two tattoos on the same day. I must be an insane person!

[quote]cesliwakan wrote:
If you get the chance to be in Chiang Mai, Thailand; then check out Ugly at Naga Tattoo, He does some damn fine work.

Sean

awww god i miss chiang mai. i just got back 2 weeks ago after 2 1/2 months.
[/quote]

Your a lucky man. I enjoyed my time there. Sounds like I will be in Lopburi for a few weeks this spring if all goes well. I’m not sure when I will be back up north though.

Sean

[quote]Politico wrote:
This one hurt pretty good[/quote]

ROFLMAO

You got guts bro, I wouldnt do that if it were for free.

arm tattoo

other side view

outline of the dragon on my shoulder. my 2nd tattoo… this tread makes me wanna use my otherwise empty spring break schedule to bump my rep points… :wink:

completed. not a good angle, but u get the idea…

Coolest Tattoo picture ever :slight_smile:

one of the best tat artists around…wish I lived nearby!..
http://www.tattooartists.org/Gal3074_PAVEL_ANGEL_s_Gallery.asp