Shane Hammock Claims to be Natural

But on website ,i see this funny shit

"Up until this past year, I have never taken any sports nutrition supplements. In fact, I had never used any substance, natural or otherwise, to help me develop more strength and build muscle. I know that sounds unheard of (and probably to many of you unbelievable) in the sport of powerlifting and bodybuilding, especially in the upper echelon of athletes. But it’s true. Last year, however, after doing some investigating about some unique sports nutrition products, I decided to give it a shot to see if they might help me improve my lifts. I was also hoping that the right supplements would help me recover faster from overtraining. After all, some of my workouts lasted up to five hours and would leave me drained, literally feeling beat down sometimes for weeks (squatting with over 1,000 pounds can do that sort of thing to you). I needed something to change and I was hoping this was the ticket. "

Conclusion:

Somatomax - I take 1 scoop before bed every night. Although this product doesn't really put me to sleep (although I am told that for most people it does), when I do fall asleep, I sleep sound and undisturbed. This gives me a huge boost in my recovery ability and I have great energy throughout my day.

Estrogenex and Dianabol - I take 1 tablet of both products 3 times daily with meals.

Anavar - I take 3 tablets in the morning and then 3 more tablets again before I work out.

Sustanon 250 - I take 2 tablets daily - 1 tablet before my workout and 1 tablet before bed.

OxyBolin 250 - I take 1 tablet before large meals, which helps me absorb large amounts of protein.

Creatine Overload - I take 1 scoop once in the morning and 1 scoop before every workout. This is a very high quality creatine product that started working very quickly for me and gave me results within days of taking it.

N.O. Overload - I take one scoop before every workout to give me the energy and pump I need to make it through long training sessions. 

OMG you call OxyBolin,Dianabol,Sustanon,Estrogenex natural supplements?

He is natural indeed!

If you check out the Hi tech Pharma site these are prohormone type supplements (‘natural’?) anyway not steroids as their name might suggest.

Maybe he has better genetic potential than you, and you are, therefore, jealous? :slight_smile:

[quote]Boffin wrote:
If you check out the Hi tech Pharma site these are prohormone type supplements (‘natural’?) anyway not steroids as their name might suggest.

Maybe he has better genetic potential than you, and you are, therefore, jealous? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

no way, im glad actually, lol, i would never be jealous on someone, especially on this guy because this guy had the same past as i ! he is actually an inspiration for me ,i was just curious if he is joking or not

maybe he’s just a strong mo-fo… who cares what he is taking or not taking.

I couldn’t help but lol at those little ratchet straps they got to serve as safety straps.

That has to be a joke. I mean, I’m pretty sure Anavar doesn’t even come in tablets, right?

Right, you saw it “on website”

Seriously man.

[quote]Razetsu wrote:

But on website ,i see this funny shit

"Up until this past year, I have never taken any sports nutrition supplements. In fact, I had never used any substance, natural or otherwise, to help me develop more strength and build muscle. I know that sounds unheard of (and probably to many of you unbelievable) in the sport of powerlifting and bodybuilding, especially in the upper echelon of athletes. But it’s true. Last year, however, after doing some investigating about some unique sports nutrition products, I decided to give it a shot to see if they might help me improve my lifts. I was also hoping that the right supplements would help me recover faster from overtraining. After all, some of my workouts lasted up to five hours and would leave me drained, literally feeling beat down sometimes for weeks (squatting with over 1,000 pounds can do that sort of thing to you). I needed something to change and I was hoping this was the ticket. "

Conclusion:

Somatomax - I take 1 scoop before bed every night. Although this product doesn't really put me to sleep (although I am told that for most people it does), when I do fall asleep, I sleep sound and undisturbed. This gives me a huge boost in my recovery ability and I have great energy throughout my day.

Estrogenex and Dianabol - I take 1 tablet of both products 3 times daily with meals.

Anavar - I take 3 tablets in the morning and then 3 more tablets again before I work out.

Sustanon 250 - I take 2 tablets daily - 1 tablet before my workout and 1 tablet before bed.

OxyBolin 250 - I take 1 tablet before large meals, which helps me absorb large amounts of protein.

Creatine Overload - I take 1 scoop once in the morning and 1 scoop before every workout. This is a very high quality creatine product that started working very quickly for me and gave me results within days of taking it.

N.O. Overload - I take one scoop before every workout to give me the energy and pump I need to make it through long training sessions. 

OMG you call OxyBolin,Dianabol,Sustanon,Estrogenex natural supplements?

He is natural indeed![/quote]

To be honest, he actually kinda looks natural