T Nation

Shall I Carry On Bulking?

i have been bulking for 2 months when shall i stop bulking

When you surpass your target weight, then cut the fat. I would say 2 months isn’t really substantial. I’ve read some posts by some very large guys around here and in the industry that a bulk should be looked at on the scale of years, not months. Just do it right.

Oh and you aren’t looking fat at all in your pic. Pack on some more weight.

[quote]setto222 wrote:
Oh and you aren’t looking fat at all in your pic. Pack on some more weight. [/quote]
thanks mate i appreciate

Dude, you are looking at a couple more years of just working on size. If the word “bulk” is causing that much confusion then stop using it. You aren’t big yet. If that is your goal, dieting right now won’t get you there.


here is my goal physique how many years of bulking would I have to do until I reach this

Until you have put on a substantial amount of muscle keep bulking. What’s the point on putting on 5-10 lbs in 2 months when only maybe 5lbs was actual muscle and your going to lose roughly 5 lbs of muscle cutting. Keep eating lifting and sleeping atleast 6 more months.

Stop asking such stupid questions and get on with it.
Eat and train consistently, over time your question will be answered.

[quote]dollar786 wrote:
here is my goal physique how many years of bulking would I have to do until I reach this[/quote]

No way to tell but considering he twice your size and twice as lean I’d say a couple years at best.

that guy looks kind of small though, I don’t think it would take more than 2 years if you started from anorexia and trained hard

Somewhat off topic, but, switch to whole milk and watch your “bulk” speed up

[quote]dollar786 wrote:
here is my goal physique how many years of bulking would I have to do until I reach this[/quote]

2 years for the body, 2-3 for the hair and about 5 minutes to apply the guy-liner!

No need to bulk just keep lifting witha quality protein and youll be fine.

[quote]fr0gger666 wrote:
that guy looks kind of small though, I don’t think it would take more than 2 years if you started from anorexia and trained hard
[/quote]

strong delusion.

I weighed 185 in the summer of last year. I weigh 225 now. I’m still not worried about fat, just getting strong.

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Somewhat off topic, but, switch to whole milk and watch your “fat” go up[/quote]

fixed…There is no magic way. Just eat clean and eat enough to make some consistent gains. If you gain two pounds a month, that might not seem like much, but its 24 pounds in a year, which is a good amount of weight gain and if you train hard and eat right you won’t look like a tub of shit.

[quote]stinger70 wrote:

[quote]fr0gger666 wrote:
that guy looks kind of small though, I don’t think it would take more than 2 years if you started from anorexia and trained hard
[/quote]

strong delusion.[/quote]
yeh i realised too theres alot of delusional people in T-Nation…

[quote]BigRedMachine87 wrote:
I weighed 185 in the summer of last year. I weigh 225 now. I’m still not worried about fat, just getting strong.[/quote]
am looking to build my physique too an athletic build for everyday life i dont want to be a stage bodybuilder like you

Well then maybe you should go to a site that supports the average Joe as opposed to a much more hardcore type of lifter such as here.

Pretty sure you can gain muscle weight without ever getting fat enough where your abs are completely invisible. Just saying.