T Nation

shakes

What is your favorite nutritious shake to make at home?

I know it’s not real original, but I like to add natural peanut butter and milk to either vanilla or chocolate protein powder. Sometimes I throw in a little cottage cheese. Can’t stand that stuff by itself!

P&C… I like 2 c. of skim milk, 1 c. of oats, 1 sliced banana, 1 scoop AP. Blend it up real nice with the ol thunderstick. Good shtuff.

I kinda like Advanced Protein or Met-Rx by itself…maybe i’ll add a banana now and then but thats it…a bit cottage cheese also ain’t that bad…what i can’t stand but still chug is Surge. Alot of you guys say you love…i dunno how you do it but by the end of surge i feel like barffing…I still drink it cuaz it is a good supp but man. I understand its suppose to taste even worse if biotest didn’t add flavor. O well, CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

Every morning I have a shake that consists of 24 oz fat-free cottage cheese, 1 scoop of chocolate protien powder, 1 cup of yogurt, and a tsp of metamucil. It’s the only way I can manage to eat that much cottage cheese.

8 oz of orange juice, 8 oz water, a little ice, 1 tsp of psyllium fiber, 1 tsp of Barleans Flax oil, and 2 scoops of vanilla AP. Gets the job done…'nuff said.

BUMP

13 oz cold water, one ice cube, 3-4 tbs heavy whipping cream; 1-2 tbs olive oil; 2 and a tad more Atkins low carb choc shake mix; 1 (just a little under one scoop) scoop Twinlab super whey fuel; and 1 added tspn Nature’s Best L-Glutamine w/LPC~low carbs, great taste!!! Blend 45-50 sec.