Shake Weight Commercial #2

“Specifically designed for women”

I wonder how long till one of those girls puts that to proper use ; ) .

It will definitely add functionality to their muscles. I think it is most effective when used in conjunction with the Shake Mouthpiece.

DB

Edit: Is it a rule that chicks always look so stupid when they try to flex? (I obviously exclude bodybuilders/figure competitors from this generalization).

I hear this how Phil Heath got his arms so big

I personally think this is a great idea and a great service for men the world over.

Prof X, are you thinking this device would increase a woman’s ability and stamina at doing a two handed stroke?

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
Prof X, are you thinking this device would increase a woman’s ability and stamina at doing a two handed stroke?[/quote]

I believe the ergonomic design will increase the stroke force coefficent allowing faster and stronger projectile penile eruptions that could possibly fly faster than a fired round from a .45.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Prof X, are you thinking this device would increase a woman’s ability and stamina at doing a two handed stroke?[/quote]

I believe the ergonomic design will increase the stroke force coefficent allowing faster and stronger projectile penile eruptions that could possibly fly faster than a fired round from a .45.[/quote]

So thanks to the shakeweight, safe sex may now include the use of protective eyewear.

I believe the ergonomic design will increase the stroke force coefficent allowing faster and stronger projectile penile eruptions that could possibly fly faster than a fired round from a .45.[/quote]

Or possibly, they’ll jerk your dick out of the socket.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

Or possibly, they’ll jerk your dick out of the socket.[/quote]

Or it may lead to some chaffage issues. They should seriously consider shipping w/ a bottle of lube before somebody sues.

Good alliteration. You don’t see that much these days.

I advise against putting your dick in a socket to begin with. It’s not the voltage that will kill you, it’s the current.

DB

[quote]theuofh wrote:

Or it may lead to some chaffage issues. They should seriously consider shipping w/ a bottle of lube before somebody sues.
[/quote]

Its ‘callus protection cream’, more marketable.

Looks like Poliquin forgot something in his new book

I think you have forgotten the primary purpose for penile play is to slowly stroke the shaft not have the cock create convulsions in the less than taught tendons of the triceps.

But seriously guys, all these devices that stimulate the muscle without any range of motion do absolutely no benefit. But girls done care about go, they only want show. and its fucking depressing how stupid a large amount of them are these days. The smart tough strong and truly sexy ones are far and few.