Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

All of the above is sounds right to me. It’s become less and less popular to talk about the actual amounts we do in those levels so better to say you barely take anything etc… Not like Aceto to bullshit but politics in this levels is bigger than anyone, so you do and say whatever will help you place better. I would not bother with that low of a dosage not worth it.

Hey shadow,

I would like to propose my cycle right here planning on compete in a 6 months spawn.
First 3 months would be for bulking purposes while the 3 last to cute and get as hard as possible:

1-12 Test Enen 500mg/w
1-16 Eq 500mg/w
3-10 Npp 250mg/w
1-6 Dbol 50mg/d

Arimidex 0,5 E3D
Caber on hand
Hcg 250ui twice a week

12-24 Test Enen 500mg/w
Tren at 8 weeks out 350mg/w
Anavar at 4 weeks out 50mg/d
Masteron 6weeks out 400mg/w
Winstrol at 4 weeks out 50mg/d
Halo at 2 weeks out 20mg/d

Same schema for ancilliaries
What could I change, do to make this optimal, I would like to compete in men’s physique and get a pro card so I have to make the best out of it.

Thanks for your input,

Hey man. If you can post a current picture, I could help much more as everyone is different in what their body needs. My general thoughts are that for a man physique guy six months being on a cycle is VERY LONG TIME and without any need assuming you already build a decent muscle base for that category (and if you didn’t do it yet then you have no business to do a cycle at all).
1)In the last eight weeks ONLY USE SHORT ESTERS!
Test prop, Masteron Prop,and Tren A
100-150mg every other day from each one

2)The only orlas I might be using with your goal are Winstrol at 50-100ng a day and Proviron as this drug maek you haed and crisp and fast! this drug is VERY overrataed when it come to get lean and hard. you don’t need Halo or Var! halo unless you a strength athlthe is to toxic to take for that goal of yours and REAL VAR is rare to find so even if you did the cost not worth the resutls.

3)I would just take EQ not NPP, instead do low dosge of TREN E its a much better combo

4)The rest looks decent. Make sure you have Plazma as your intra workout nutrition it makes a HUGE difference in the QUALITY of both your training and recovery.

post a pic, and I’ll help some more

Hey shadow thanks for your reply
Here is my current shape

Sorry for the messy pictures and not in good posing condition since i can’t take any at the monent i showed you what i have in storage well i know 6 months seems like a lot but i really want to put more size before cutting down i think it might be necessary to compete on a bigger level and ensure i bring my best shape.
So test e 500m/w
Eq 600 mg/w
Tren e 400/w ? As the bulk cycle
Could i bring tren A then at 8 weeks out ? Even tho the window between tren e and a won’t be that long ? Masteron winstrol injectable i guess would be the best ? No var no halo then
I prefer to pin short esther ED is that ok or should i really go EOD ? I will make sure my diet is on point i am already pushing lot of clean food even tho I’m cleared of drugs

And of course forgot to mention but i will get some proviron even pharma grade is a possibility any advice on dosages?

You are looking good man. And I agree after seeing the pictures a mass phase is a good idea if you are thinking about competing at the higher levels. Don’t rush the mass phase just base on a show date, make sure you gained enough mass and then pick your show.

The mass cycle looks good to me, but I would add 50-100mg of oral Turinabol for the first eight weeks of it. Doing everyday shots is excellent. No issue in taking Tren A after Tren E, in fact, I would bring in the Tren A while start tapering from the Tren E in the last two weeks before the full switch(so ten weeks out)to short esters.
Proviron starts at eight weeks with 25mg a day and then bump 12.5 every week till you get 75mg and keep it there till after the show. And of course, take your Nolvadex and Arimidex with it leading to the show. Keep me posted as you go and I’ll try to help

Thanks for your help what about front loading Eq first week ?
And how long should i run tren in total i only ran it 8 weeks since i read you shouldn’t exceed more so i am not too familliar about the lenght of tren E then switch to tren A
I will definitely keep you posted !

No need to load the EQ. as for Tren it really depends on how sensitive you are to it and how you deal with the side effects. I ran Tren up 20 weeks in a row… it’s not fun and hard on your body but gives the best results. Maybe Run TREN E for 8-10 weeks then take a break of 4-6 weeks and then eight weeks for the show.

Sounds good i just worry at the hepatoxicity the sides are pretty mild some insomnia here and there but i like that shit

hey shadow , just wondering if youve ever ran eq right up to a show (possibly dropping a couple weeks before comp) ? just to keep those capped shoulders and vascular look (plus all of eqs other great benefits) and at what dose would you do if so ? i was thinking something along the lines of , test/mast/tren/eq and either winny or epistane

The closest I got before a show was four weeks with EQ and that was PUSHING IT as it is hard to get TRULY dry on it. if you do keep it that close the show, lower the dosage significantly mayb3 300-500 a week

Hey shadow,
Me again getting ready to run everything as planned but I would like to know I read and heard that you could minimize the effect of orals on your liver by taking them in certain ways AKA with omega 3, food or for exemple crunching Dbol in powder and mixing it with food what is your input on this ?

Plus I would like to know with your experience what do you think is the best liver support to reduce elevated enzymes in your liver due to orals.

I’m ready to push the envelope but would like to get everything on my side.

Thanks for your time

Hi Shadow, u use igf1? If yes,how is better and when(off season or precontest)? Also, if i have 10ui gh per day will be fine take gh with igf1 or stop gh and take only igf1?.
Many thanks in advance?

Shadow, when you use gh IM you do it in the same muscle or with rotation like aas? Same question for SQ?

Thank you in advance!

@Shadow_Pro hey brother. I have a cycle log going in pharmacy. Currently around 260 at a decent level of leanness (abs visable) running test and deca. This is my first deca run. I usually run on test eq and tren. My question is - how do you feel about test only cycles ? Something like 800 /1g t only for 16 weeks? I have an assload of test laying around and I’ve never actually done an all test cycle.

As long as you taking Nolvadex or Arimidex with it I think it can work very well.
I like them a lot mostly as they keep things simple and effective which is 90% of what most simple needs. it’s good in my book.

Sub Q only in the belly and change sides/injections spots daily. IM I usually go either to the muscle I just trained or about to train, or if have nagging injuries so I’ll do in that
area.
It seems to have GREAT quality for burning fat especially when you do it in the belly SQ and also appears to have good effect LOCALLY when it comes to injuries

Yea man I run 20mg tamox daily. What dosage do you think makes sense? I cruise around 300 mg and my current cycle is 500 mg t and 300 mg deca. I’ve never used deca but thus far I’ve had zero issues. Like 900mg t?

That should work. 20-40mg a day depending on how sensitive you are. increase it if you see too many side effects, if not keep it at 20mg. have caber on hand if you using Deca.

Hey man, the following supplements you need to take year round if you are using juice. Period.
The only difference is the dosage when you on or off cycle.
Flameout-8-12 caps a day with food- First meal of the day, last meal of the day and in the pre and post-session meals(so 3-4 caps in each meal)
Curcumin-6-10 caps a day- same order and with food.
Tudca-best liver support hands down especially when combined with NAC.at least 600mg a day, more in heavy cycles .just divide it into two dosages daily, with food as well.
REZ V and super food- those are stapled for me for general hormone balance and good health,
Not really a point with crushing dbols. With food its better for your health, without food you will get a stronger effect. Your choice I’m taking with no food pre-session and just making sure everything else is just on point.