Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

@Shadow_Pro missed you buddy :slight_smile: guys on here need real knowledge haha

1 Like

I’m always here my man!
Hit me up with anything you guys have and I’m always will do my best to help

Hi Shadow…i have 2 type of hgh…pharma and ugl, i did me blood work and after 4 ui pharma i had me gh 8987 ng/ml and after 4 ui gh ugl i had 12030ng/ml…is possibile some ugl gh be stronger than gh pharma grade? Me pharma is order directly from pharmacy and is real 100%
Thank u in advance!

NOT POSSIBLE!, USE PHARMACY GH ONLY!

Yes, but i made blood work analise…

shadow pro, do you know of any pro’s that use metformin offseason or even year round ? curious if the igf lowering effects is anything to be worried about (they say the same about nolva but thats obviously not a worry)

Hello shadow pro. I’m relatively new to using gear, I’m currently on 1cc of sustain per week. This has caused mild acne on my back, which I’m not a fan of. I don’t want to do high doses, so multiple injections per week are out. I have done test e before with no issue, so I’m going to get some as well as test P. I know your not a fan of deca, but would a cycle of 1cc test e plus 1cc of decks 300 a week cause any issues. The test is 300mg, I’ll probably only draw 200mg worth per shot. So, at 200mg test and 300mg deca is the rosh vs reward there? To me deva seems great, as I work an incredibly hard job and I’m constantly in nagging pain. I’ve included 2 pics. I’m almost 37 and sitting around 200 currently, no idea on bf. My diet is good but not great, I’m not looking to be super lean or super jacked. Just look good in general. Thank you for any help you can swing my way.

As long as you cycle on and off from Metformin, you should be ok. I saw quite a bit of pro’s using it, usually if it was too hard for them to “commit” to a full insulin cycle. It’s work pretty well and I the IGF lowering effect isn’t significant unless you abuse it. To be honest, when I tried to big as humanly possible I just used Humalog pre/post workout with a LOT of Plazma, BCAA, creatine and every goodie that my body could absorb. , sometimes in the morning as well. Started at 10i.u and built up. No comparison about what is more effective but you need to be dialled in your diet and training 100%.

Welcome to the forum man. I appreciate your honesty about your goals.
This is how I would do it if I were you to get best results.

1)Test E-500mg a week divided into two shots. (Monday and Thursday)this will help keep a stable level of test in your blood and prevent crushes.

2)EQ-500mg a week divided into two shots. you will get the same benefits as Deca, No Deca dick risk(some people can take a lot of Deca and be fine, and some can do as low as 300mg a week and have endless issues-for your goals is it worth to take that risk when EQ gives the same benefits without the risk)

3)Nolvadex-10mg a day, increase if needed.

4)Hcg 250iu twice a week if kids are a future option.

This should make you look and feel great with minimal sides. Btw your body fat is around 12-14% so now you know.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks a ton. I’ve done eq before and loved it. It’s just a price issue honestly. Deca I can get cheap right now. I only considered it because of how generally beat up my body is from work. I’m in a very strenuous atmosphere. However, I don’t want n any sides, which is why I’ve kept my doses so low. I’m at 200 with just a shot a week while not following any real diet. If I tightened that up, I think I could be sub 10% with very mild usage. And kids are done, we have two maniacs and that’s all we can handle. Again, thank you. Real quick, what about just a simply test plus orals. I’m planning on staying on, just feel so much better.

1 Like

Hi Shadow, i want take 10ui gh per day in off season and same in precontest.
Me plan in off season take: 4 ui early morning,3 ui 60 min before training and 3 ui post workout.
In precontest: 4ui morning on empthy stomach before cardio, 3 ui 60 min before training and 3 ui 4 hours after sleep in night.
What do u thing about this protocol or what do u think need change?

PS: You think need more gh in off season for increase muscles and lower dose in precontest just for lose fat?

Many thanks in advance!

Hey man. Test and oral(For gaining I’ll go with Dbol-50-100mg a day for 6-8 weeks. or Winstrol same dosage if you want to stay leaner and harder with the test at 500-750 a week)maybe 10mg of Nolvadex in there as well. You would get great results with it!
P.S
EQ should be cheap as well. you need a new source lol

Hi again Shadow, i have another question for u:
How do u prefer take winstrol: injectable or oral? Which is the best choise in precontest?
Thank u so much!

I think I favour the injectible a bit more even though it’s a pain to do daily shots.
I saw better results with it in that form regarding hardness and strength

that’s look good to me.
They both equally important. take as much as you can afford in both.

Thank u. I asked before i hear wini injectable can make inflamation because in water is bacteria…thank u!

As long as you keep the injections sterile, you should not have any issue.

Hi Shadow, what do you think about cycling hgh? I mean, on some days, to use a higher dose and in others days a lower dose. What is your opinion? Thank you in advance!

shadow , i read over at trainedbyjp that aceto had luke sandoe on 250mg eq ew, in prep for his comp (among a few other things)… would 250mg eq ew do anything? does this sound like something aceto would say? would 250mg eq do anything worth that dose? would it still give that capped shoulder look or anything ? or do you think luke is just down playing so people dont go off and take hes same doses ?

It’s not a bad idea as long as you SOME GH in the lower dosage days. Our body love consistency and homeostasis so too much up and down is a big no-no.
If anything and if you can afford it I would use 6-8iu in the hard, long training days and 2-4i.u on-off or light training days.