Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

I’m sorry would you mind re-wording your question another way? I am not sure I understand what you’re asking.

gm
thank you somuch for your opinion . MY other question is what kind of needles i should use for the injection and when should i do it ? can i use the same spot or should i inject everytime in different place?
thnak you R.

I wanted ask u, how many times a week you inject into the same muscle AAS and GH IM?

Thank u!

Hey shadow pro! I have read ALL of your threads, and you are a BIG part of the reason I joined up on this forum!

I am wondering your opinion on something here.

What do you think of HIGH dosage primo?
I am really considering doing a run something along the lines of 600mg ish test E per week with 1050-1400mg PRIMO E per week for 16 to 20 weeks. I have heard some great things about high dose primo, and I am really excited to see what it can do to my physique.

I blast and cruise (TRT-ish dosages between cycles) so that’s the reason for the long cycles.

Obviously tren is my go to, but lately I’ve been having GREAT results with EQ at 1200-1600mg/week. I Don’t usually dose super high, my tren E limit is 600mg/week and my test limit is like 750mg/week. I Don’t use nandralones. I feel like we have similar “Taste” in gear, so i’m really interested in your opinions.

My favorite run so far is 400mg test E, 600mg tren E, and 1200mg EQ. I know you are a fan of equal test and tren, but my sides are MUCH BETTER with lower test, I Guess this is a personal thing and I know not everyone is like this!

I’m not asking your opinon about what is best “For me” because i am unable to post pics, I am more asking your opinions about high dose primo IN GENERAL, and how it compares ineffectiveness to high dose EQ.

Primo and EQ are both mainly anabolics, so I’m wondering if there is even a point doing high dose primo if I have great results with high dose EQ or if I Wont get much from primo that I already get from EQ? The cost is definitely an issue for me, but I am willing to try it out in the future if it really is great.

SORRY for the super long post, just stoked to talk to you. Basically the question is, Is it worth spending the dough on high dose primo for adding with my test/tren or should I stick to EQ with my test/tren? Thanks buddy!

Hi shadow pro.
Can I have some contact of yours where I can reach you privately? I’m highly interested in professional advising and education about PEDs with someone with as much experience as you have.

For intramuscular shots I recommend a 23 gauge.
For subcutaneous, just a 1 inch insulin needle is fine.
Ideally rotate between injection sites to avoid scar tissue build up…example one side glute, other side, shoulder, other shoulder, etc.

I rotate sites personally and how many times per week depends on the ester (long ester 2-3 times per week and short ester every day or every other day)
GH you can put anywhere - it doesnt really matter.

1 Like

First of all I’m glad to see that you read up before asking questions - you’ve done your homework and then I don’t mind the long message. Interesting question.

As for your question - there are pros and cons.

At the doses you are talking about (and if it’s real Primo), it will be really really expensive - it’s one of the most expensive drugs on the market and is often fake fyi so make sure your sources are legit (like Anavar).
Assuming it’s real and also assuming your starting point is at 8% body fat or less, the result would likely be great at this dosage - you would gain quite a bit of lean mass and it will harden the shit out of you. Almost no water retention and will indirectly help fat loss as well. Also a lot more user friendly in terms of sides in comparison to EQ.
Cons - money! If you are not lean to begin with the result wont be near as good. If I had to go lb for lb of muscle…you’d likely get more from EQ (although that will come with more water retention and wont make you as hard).

If you have great result with EQ and you’re not dieting for a show where you need to stay super hard, I would probably stick with EQ…I like the combo you listed. I think for mass it’s your best bet.
If you were preparing for a photo shoot and cost is no issue (and wanted to gain muscle while staying hard and lean) then perhaps the Primo option.

I’m sorry I work only with T-Nation. This is a great site to get all of the information you need though - feel free to post your questions here and I’ll help as much as I can. Appreciate the interest in working with me though! You have full access here :slight_smile:

Since primo is recent topic, what do you think of guys running it in addition to a cruise, couple big dudes run about 250 to 300mg test and 300 to 400mg of primo.

thank u appreciate your help . my other question is can i mixed few things in one syringe and have it as a one injection ? R.

what needle should i use and the gauges size? my apology for bombarding you with all those question im new in this thank you R

What ever works best, but I would use a 25g and a minimum of 1in, if your legs are really lean then maybe 5/8in,

1 Like

can i inject all in one syringe as a bulk? thank you for your response R.

Yes, load the heavy oils first, easier for measurement.

Thank you for your answer.
To start with, I would like few tips an opinion on what I plan for my first cycle. I read a lot about PED-s, however I have no experience with taking nor planing in practice so I want to hear pro tips.
I’m planing first cycle, solo testosterone, 12w, test e 500mg/w. Is smart idea to switch prop in the last 2 weeks of cycle to clean my body faster, and should I do front load at the start?
I also have adex for protection. Do I run it from the start of the cycle or only if I notice aromatization related sides? (also have nolva just in case)
And in the end, I read many opinions about PTC (clomid, nolva nor other medications) not necessary after such first cycle. Any opinion or advice?

Sure that can work. The thing is the more you run while you “cruise”, the less of a cruise it is. The whole idea of a cruise is to maintain just above base level. If you did want to add something to the test, this isn’t a bad choice. Personally I would just go with test and GH if I was looking for a true cruise.

1 Like

Sure you can - only mix oils with oils and water base with water based though - never and oil with a water-based.

No problem about asking questions - that’s why I’m here. I do suggest taking time and reading through all of the Shadow Pro threads as a learning tool - you’ll learn a lot (if you are new, it’s a great way to learn).
The leaner you are, the smaller the gauge you can get away with but really you’re looking at 22 or 23 most of the time (23 if you’re quite lean). Shoulders and arms you may want to try 25 instead.
Try and avoid insulin needles for anything other than GH, insulin, and peptides…it’s better to get in deeper with anything else.

1 Like

I don’t really agree with this note…I always like to load tren first or in the middle so its not the first thing to enter the system (helps to avoid cough to an extent). Other than that I don’t think it really matters. Also this note only applies if all compounds are oils. Make sure you’re never mixing oils with water-based.

1 Like