Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

I’ll put that in the same category as every guy on this damn forum assuming they need arimidex. It’s driving me insane.

4 Likes

Hey Shadow,

I just have a few questions… I have nearly went through half of this long thread and it just gets more and more useful for me. So I signed up and just wanted to kind of clear up some of my confusions and know that possibly for sure you can help me understand better. For the start this revolves around when talking about B+C and so on. Just basically wanting to have more clarification on understanding what blasting and cruising really looks like when working more on the advanced stages of this sport.

For example: For a run looking like this. 750mg Test C, EQ/Deca - 600mg, Tren E 300-400mg, and GH 3-4ius, No insulin used. The EQ/Deca/Tren obviously switching out with each other over time 8-12 weeks. My thing is for someone blasting and cruising. Would the cruise basically be the individuals PCT or “Time off”? such as the low dose test along with hcg?

Well here since this is confusing for me to grasp. I feel this will be easier if anything please. Could you nicely if possible that you could please sketch out a nice thorough example of what the transitions of the B+C generally looks like during a 8-10mo period and involving such a 3 month “off” period and repeating thereafter when an individual is using Test/Tren e/eq/deca? Like a blueprint? I feel that this questions here pretty much would clear up what I am trying to understand and figure out honestly.

Another question I have when coming more in depth with the supplementation and nutrition. There has been consistent talk about starting at a low dose etc and increasing over periods of time and so on. But instead of someone really increasing it over time. Wouldn’t it sound more necessary for someone to just keep their dosages the same, and rather focus more on increasing the food over time along with the protocol that could be used consistently at same dosages? For example someone starts right at 750mg test 600 eq/deca and constantly use this as their dosage. rather than just increasing it every time.

I’m not 100% sure that I understand your question but I will write what I think you’re asking - please let me know if I didn’t get it.
If you are blasting and cruising, it is an alternative to taking time off…the point of a blast and cruise is to stay on for an extended period and change dosages (as opposed to a cycle, PCT, and off time).
If you did the cycle you listed above, you would probably “Cruise” on 250-300mg of test per week and maybe some Nolvadex and HCG in low dose with it. Then either blast again when you are ready, or do a PCT and come off.
GH is also great to use in low dose when you are cruising. The dosage you will use for a cruise depends on the size of your blast - if you blast 3g of test per week then you would need at least 500-750 per week for a cruise to maintain the FULL gains from the blast (less than that and you will likely lose).
This is one of the reasons it’s important not to up cycles too quickly - you’ll have to keep levels higher during a cruise to maintain things properly.

I can’t give you an exact “blueprint” but if you write your exact cycle, I can suggest the amounts for the cruise.
Also just a note that unless you are a high level body builder, if you care about general health (and having children), I highly recommend doing a proper PCT and coming off between cycles.

As for your second question - before talking about starting any kind of cycle, I would make sure that your training, diet, and supplementation are perfect. If they’re not - then you are already not going to get the most you can from any cycle you do. That being said, there’s only so much food you can add to your body over time without eventually gaining fat. Managing your nutrition is really important and yes you can increase it to gain over time (even at the same dosage as your last cycle) but eventually you will reach the limit for how much food your body can take in. You can do your suggested food increase for a few cycles, but then after that, it is inevitable to need to increase the dosages to keep gaining muscle.
Does this make sense?

First off Shadow before anything I really want to thank you for the reply and being here for guidance on little things like this. And making a clearer understanding for me.

But alright, cool yes I am understanding what you are saying now and for the second question I do see what you are saying as well.

As for the “blueprint” example I suppose. I would use this for an example.

1. this being the blast.

500-750mg Test C (any where from 18-24wks)
3-4iu Gh
No Insulin

And switching these compounds throughout.
400 Tren E (roughly 6-8wks)
600mg EQ (roughly 6-8wks)
400-600mg Deca (roughly 6-8wks)

1. Cruising? (6-8wks)

____________________ …

1. PCT (Coming off? (6-8wks?)
  • and repeat and so on…

I do feel as if I am missing something to add. But I do know this is one of the things I am having to really get in depth with. Once it comes back to me and I remember what else im trying to ask I will for sure post it.

Again Shadow Thank you.

Hi! Awesome forum. What is your thoughts for a figure athlete stacking primo, whinny, anavar as the main anabolics. I have clen t3 and hgh running too. Jus your thoughts.

First of all this is a fairly long blast…18 weeks is ok but 24 is pushing it (especially if you are planning to cruise after). It can be done, but my suggestion is to keep it to 12-16 ideally and push to 18 if you really want to.

No need for deca in your suggested cycle.
You can do EQ and tren at the same time and its better to do them together than switch them around in terms of gaining mass.
You should add Nolvadex and HCG to this cycle.

Cruise (based on the cycle you listed)
test 125-250 mg per week
nolvadex 10mg per day

The point of blast and cruise is to go from blast to cruise and then back to blasting (that is why people do this - to be able to stay on long term without coming off).
If you are going to put a PCT and time off after the cruise, my recommendation is to go straight to the PCT from the cycle. Going to PCT after a cruise is more challenging for your body and has similar sides to being on…this recovery will be difficult.

I would either:
Blast and cruise
Proper cycle and PCT/time off (this is my recommendation)

Well this is a fairly common combination for figure…what doses are you talking about?
Just a word of warning about winstrol - it’s not as mild as some females think in terms of sides (Some can take it without problems and others get a lot of sides…I wouldn’t put it in the same category as Primo and Anavar)
The stack itself can work - it just depends on the dosage and your competition level (this is usually a pro level cycle but is common there).

Ah I see. As mentioned yes this was just an example format for me to have a clearer understanding. The reason I bring this up honestly is the fact that I feel all this blasting and cruising is directed in a different way from what I thought. And I am just use to understanding blasting and cruising in a different way. I am sure you’ll understand what I am saying after I mention there is a coach(s) (if I am hopefully correct) that is widely out there to helping a lot of professionals. He has been preferably helping and bringing up some of the young guys and helping turn them pro. You may know him and to what his protocols are possibly? You have mentioned his name previously such as Aceto. Would you by the way by any chance know in depth with how his protocol looks in the offseason and pre-contest? Meaning as in what an example of it would look like? Maybe I am wrong with what I have come across when it comes to his “said” protocols in the offseason and pre contesting. Everyone hears this and that about him having his clients use low doses etc. Which brings me to the conclusion of not doubting it anymore. Especially in the offseason? so to speak. The fact that I do low dose. and the fact that the food and training is ALL I put into FULL Force first ever is the reason I ask the questions about him and all the other stuff.

That being said I use my cruise dose AS MY offseason. and when it comes to pre-contest timing is then when everything gets ramped up. and even that the doses aren’t or wouldn’t be that crazyish. and ONLY that would be 14-16 weeks (hence that being considered the blast)

This is what my offseason only is: 300mg of test only. (If I had gh I would be using it 3-4ius only and along with insulin). that is ALL…

And also about mentioning the EQ and Tren E. Just want to clarify. Since I feel like I am reading it wrong lol. But you are saying EQ and Tren is best using it together RATHER than switching them out? correct?

hi there
can someone tell me what kind of cycle I should start with and when should I start the cutting part? I m pretty good with regime of the exercises and I work on my poses - if I would go on 8 week cycle which one would be good for me and when should I start ro be ready for the show ? what kind of diet are you using? I m 5 8 - 205 lbs I want to be in 225 division thank you R.

Hi Shadow_Pro, in the rest day(no training day) when u take gh in this day? I know in off season u ask take 90-60 min before training IM and in the night IM, in precontest in the morning before cardio and before sleep in night. Also, when u go off AAS u keep gh? If yes, how u take gh in off aas?

Thank u in advance!

As for the tren and EQ question, yes I recommend that they be used together - they have a great synergistic effect when combined in terms of vascularity, hardness and fullness.
Unless you are a complete beginner, 300mg of test as an actual off season cycle will provide very mild results…it depends on the individual, the goals , and past experience, but this is very mild.

As for your first question regarding Aceto (who I have a lot of respect for) protocols…if you have any questions about protocols from a specific coach, you should contact that coach directly (both to get accurate information, and out of respect to the coach)…no one should be passing along protocols of other coaches without their permission and without compensation to the coach.

For this question I can help you much better if you post pictures.
To be able to give guidance on a cycle, you will need to be much more specific - how far away is the show, what kind of show, pictures…be as specific as you can since the answer is very very individual.

Good question - good to see you’re doing your homework.
Off days: you want to take GH in the times you are most prone to be catabolic (first thing in the morning when you wake up - 30 min before food, and before bed). If you take higher doses I would do another one early afternoon, about 6 hours after waking.
Yes I do take GH even when I am of AAS - it doesn’t really change anything in terms of GH timing - just depends on your goal and if you’re training or not.

Thank u so much again. Understand very well, and all times take gh IM , except when u want lose fat before cardio SQ, right?

Also, u will compete to Olympia this year? If yes, wish good luck!!!

hi
thank you for your respond the show is in may 2018 in allentown pa
NPC Lehigh Valley.

thank you Rudy

Yes this is correct.
I definitely have lots of goals for this year - thank you for the good luck :slight_smile:

My personal opinion is that for next show a priority should be getting much leaner than the pictures you posted …you could be much more stage ready next time.
Since you’re talking about 9 months from now the options for cycles are endless…I would probably take half of the time between now and then to build new muscle while staying lean, and then 4-5 months to diet. If you’ve never done a cycle before I always recommend beginning with a basic test cycle and GH as well if you can afford it. Perhaps when you get to the cutting phase add some fat burners and a hardening agent…and don’t forget an AI and HCG. I would then build your way up from there. Make sure you do your research (maybe even start by reading through these threads) and don’t make too big of a jump. More importantly make sure that your diet, training. supplements (even basics like plazma and indigo), and cardio are dialed in (there are a lot of good forums on this site to ask diet and supplement advice).

Question,

I’m planning on starting a cycle October 1st for 12w this would be my first cycle and It would be Test-E only. (considering GH at the moment)

I’m planing on competing in May 2018,here are some pictures, I would like to get some feedback from you.

Does insulin syringe would work? I’ve seen many people using them instead of the traditional ones due to the convenience but I also read that the oil should go all the way into the muscle so the insulin needles aren’t the ideal ones.

Thank you in advance.

At what time do you recommend an intramuscular injection with a muscle in the same muscle for better absorption? 1 times/week or 2 times or 1 times to every 2 weeks, or?

Thank u again!

What category are you planning to compete? I am assuming men’s physique?
How old are you?
The good thing is that you are lean and you’re at a good body fat to begin a cycle, but honestly I think you could gain more muscle naturally from diet and training before you move to juice. This is why I’m asking your age because if you’re young, you can shoot yourself in the foot by starting a cycle prematurely when you have room to grow your base naturally.

No don’t use insulin needles for oil - it doesn’t give the same effect. I have tried both and as convenient as it is, I think you just don’t absorb the same way. It’s not wrong, but in terms of benefit, you wont see the full results that way.

GH and test are a great first cycle choice - don’t forget HCG and AntiE