Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

There are some good points there but I think a bit exaggerated as far as the benefits provided. It’s a bit more potent than Mast (although technically they are the same drug - their structure is a tiny bit different but basically very similar…they do work a little differently in the body). If it does allow you to use less test it’s not by much. It does have a great anti-estrogenic effect and will keep your dick happy. It does help to keep you drier - that’s true, but most people take Proviron to help libido or ED issues, and to help increase test production in the body.

Thanks big guy, question on why the ratio. I have seen it recommended here and there. Never understood that. Also what are your thoughts on superdrol pre workout? I was also thinking that this cycle would run me into a show, thought about adding tren e @100 pw then progress on up as needed.

Also how do you feel on proviron during cruise or even say low dose primo around 100 or 200

Why are people not using raloxifene instead of tamoxifene when studies shows that its more effective? Also anastrozole can cause a reduction in bone mass - how likely is this to happen`?

I saw you planning on running the EQ at a pretty low dose and for results from EQ less than 600 per week isn’t ideal (some people push this drug to 1500/1800 per week even and it really does work better in higher dosing) - the best thing in your case to keep the test as the main compound was just to make it 1:1…I usually use the 1:1 ratio with tren since you get the best bang for your buck with those two compounds at that ratio (in terms of strength and gaining mass)…the EQ suggestion was specific to your case - I usually suggest EQ much higher but didn’t want to push your cycle up and wanted to keep test as the main compound at your suggested dose.
Superdrol - decent drug pre workout but also really toxic. What’s your main goal? It helps more with strength than gaining mass.
Tren - will take the cycle from light/medium to a bigger cycle. If you want to add tren E - start with 300 per week and go up from there.
Proviron - if your liver is fine and you take liver protection, it’s fine. If you want to cruise I would stick to test - primo wont do much for you (if you’re really lean it might keep you a bit harder but that’s about it - it wont help with any body shut down).

1 Like

The studies are not conclusive - tamoxifene has been proven to work over many years, while the others are a bit up and down with their efficiency - doesn’t seem as consistent. Keep in mind that any studies you are reading are on medical use rather than “juice use” which means different doses and combinations…no studies are on bodybuilders or usage how we are discussing here.
Anastrozole - very unlikely if you are lifting heavy weights! (which I assume we all are on here lol)

1 Like

Hi , Shadow.
Can you please tell me how to support the liver on the cycle?
Thanks!

Hi again Shadow_Pro,

1. Me dosing will be 1200mg EQ+750mgTesto Cyp+600mg Tren E…i wish ur suggestion about Nolvadex?
  2. Yes, i have in plan 16 weeks off season for add more size…so will can keep same all cycle?
    3.I have in plan take Monday-Weds.-Fri my injection.
  3. About gh, wish know if u recommend take in off season or just in precontest? If yes, i wish take 4-6 ui/ed in off season, 3 ui/ed in off AAS and 6 ui/ed in precontest? What is ur sugestion about with this?

PS-My next contest will be end of April 2018. Also wish compete to Arnold Classic Barcelona next year.

Thank u so much in advance!

Well I plan on competing in either classic or maybe middle weight, I could easily drop into either class at this point. I’m about 5’8 210 or so depending on carbs, training. I really think my weight will come up on my cruise. Because I will be able to train legs truly again.

Another questions for u Shadow_Pro…hope this will not be too much…

1. How look ur off season aas cycle and how look precontest? If is possibile…

2. HCG u take SQ or IM?

3. GH take IM or SQ?

4. U said take 2-3 months break every year, u stop all aas and gh or only aas and keep gh?

Many thanks in advance!

NAC, Tudca, Liv52 are all great for liver support - Tudca is a must. I personally take all 3.
High fluid intake is also really important.
Flame Out and curcumin also help indirectly.
Then make sure you get regular blood labs so you know your levels.

1. good cycle. Nolvadex take daily during the cycle at 20mg per day and if there is any issue, bump up to 30mg (40 as a max dose if needed). Another option is to keep it at 20mg and if problems arise, add 1mg of arimadex every other day.
  2. Keep all esters long throughout the cycle.
  3. Yes GH all year if you can afford it lol. For off season if you can afford 6iu then 2iu pre workout (60-90 before), 2iu post workout (right after), and 2iu right before bed.

Good luck at your competition - that’s a cool one

Good to have pics - they help.
So far I wouldn’t change any of my suggestions above - We’ve had a bit of back and forth - I just want to make sure I understand what info you’re looking for right now.

1. After so many shows and years of competing, my off season cycles change quite a bit from season to season. At my peak they were pretty aggressive and when I got older and cared more about my health, they decreased. There is a lot of info about my own cycles in these threads if you read through. One example is test E, EQ, Tren E and DBol or anadrol combined with GH, insulin, and always I use Plazma (a lot of it)…dosages vary.
  2. HCG IM
  3. GH IM
  4. I stay on GH at a low dose and cut everything else. Then use a good detox for liver and kidneys (and general “maintenance” for your body)

Thank u so much for all ur times Shadow_Pro!

I will disturb u for another questions if u can help me

1. Why do you prefer gh im than SQ? What’s the difference?

2. Do gh IM all year and in off season and in precontest or not? I ask that because I read some studies that say that gh SQ is more effective when you want to lose fat and IM when want muscle gains.

3. In what areas does GH IM work? In abs or in your arms, thighs, shoulders, pecs? Also, what syringe do you use to inject gh im? Is your insulin syringe or normal?

4. Wini, do you prefer oral or injectable? And why?

Thanks a lot again!

shadow pro, just wondering where t4 is utilised, or some protocols? what is best suited for ?

would running it during a lean bulk have any benefits , even its just maximising metabolism to its highest natural level ?

or is mainly used just for those on gh ?

No problem at all.

1. intermuscular is faster than subcutaneous - meaning you can eat faster afterward and it absorbs into your bloodstream more quickly…this helps with recovery and growth more efficiently. SubQ also works though - it is just slower and more complicated to get the most out of it (there are also different takes on its absorption effectiveness).
  2. Yes GH IM all year round if possible. If I’m doing fasted cardio in the morning then I will do it SQ since I want it in my body for preventing muscle loss and encouraging fat loss…I will usually hit it 5-10 minutes pre cardio and this is one of the only times I do SQ (if fat loss is the main goal then I sometimes tend toward SQ in certain cases…honestly its complicated and if you or someone you know has a specific example of making this decision, I would just come here and ask me with the details haha). For fat loss vs muscle gain it is more important to get the right timing than the right method of injection.
  3. you can inject it into any muscle and ideally an insulin syringe with a long enough needle to go through the fat (obviously easy if you’re lean…I usually just buy 1inch needles even though I’m very lean).
  4. Depends on your goal. Injectable if “health” (it goes through your liver only once with injectables) and effectiveness are the main goals - you can also be on it longer than you can be on an oral. This does mean daily or sometimes twice daily injections unless your cycle is very minor. Orals, on the other hand (for reasons we don’t exactly know) seem to have a bigger impact on strength - I honestly cant tell you why but they do. They are also more convenient and you get to avoid injections…you also get more sides from orals and they are hard on your liver.

It is a lot easier on the thyroid gland than t3, it’s a bit safer to use than t3 (still not something to mess around with…t3 and t4 are very important to follow exact protocols and taper up and down properly). A lot of guys use these together for extra fat loss and to keep the natural ratio between t3 and t4 relatively close to normal. You can use it with GH for sure to encourage your thyroid to work better. Yes it can definitely push your metabolism on a lean bulk, but again I wouldn’t mess with it too much - you make mistakes with it and it can mess up your natural thyroid production.

what would be the best protocol on a lean bulk ?
how much for someone weighing 92kg at 12% bodyfat
and also how long for ?
i started 150 mcg pd 1 week ago

I know you recommend nolva but have you ever seen gyno become worse with its use when an AI is controlling it?

Thank u so much again Shadow, very good answers, appreciate it!!!

Do u use T3 or T4 with GH in off season or just in precontest? Also, do u use insulin(Humalog) with gh in off season? If u yes, how is ur protocol? I have in plan use Humalog 45 min preworkout and want to know make IM or SQ??

Many thanks in advance again!!!