Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Coach, Thanks again for helping me plan my next cycle!

I’ve been getting more interested about “blast and cruising”. Im trying to learn as much as I can about it and then assess the data to determine if its something I should do.

What jumped out at me about it is how various sources seemed to similarly say, “its how you get elite and stay elite”. Of course its not the only factor but its described in a way, at least from what Ive been reading, that its a main factor.

For cruising is this a safe/appropriate protocol?:
1.Should Cruise Duration be the same length as your Blast duration?

2.100-125mg Test per week ( is there a test ester preferred when cruising?)

3.Nolvadex 10-20mg ED

4.Aromasin 25mg ED or EOD

5.HCG 250ius 2x per week

In off season do u prefer nolvadex or arimidex…what is the best option?

Also, 16 weeks on 8 weeks off is ok if blood work is well?

Thank u in advance!

1. It really depends how sensitive you are to estrogen. With this cycle, the nolvadex should be enough - unless you’re preparing for a show, I would only take one antiE unless you are extremely sensitive for some reason.

2. not really as long as your libido is fine. It can happen as a side effect and not really anything to worry about

Winstrol obviously isn’t the right drug for you - now you know.
There are so many alternatives (masteron, primo, oral turinabol, etc) that can make you hard and give you some strength - no reason for it to bug you that Winstrol isn’t the right choice.
Nipples - you can try and up the nolvadex to 30mg per day (up to 40mg) and see if there is improvement. If the increased dose doesn’t help, you can check your prolactin levels, just to make sure that the sensitivity is from Estrogen rather than progesterone.

Nope no issue at all - they are basically the same drug (cyp is just a little longer acting by a few days).

I will stick to the steroid questions but there are a lot of great forums on this site to throw out your diet thoughts.
If you can’t be on HCG the whole cycle, then I tend to agree with your doctor…perhaps 3 months off per year is a good idea. Even your blast dosages are considered pretty low so most likely you’ll be just fine (no guarantees). I would take Alpha male the whole cycle (truthfully I’d take it the whole year) to keep your natural production functioning as best you can.
For your planned PCT - I would probably go with 5 weeks of HCG (1500, 1500, 1000, 500, 250 per week) and 4 weeks of nolvadex (40, 20, 20, 10) along with the Alpha Male I just suggested.
You look pretty good and not too watery, but no matter how you turn it, test will make you hold some water - no way around it unless you’re the very rare person who’s naturally super dry. I would probably take advantage of the blast phase to gain muscle and then diet down while you’re cruising again - makes the most sense (especially if it’s seeming harder to diet on a higher dose). I would increase your protein intake to 1.2/1.3 body weight.

1. Yes it just seems to work more effectively and helps prevent issues before they begin

2. It really depends on the cycle and how much you’re taking, but your best bet before going to actual blood pressure medication is to ensure you are doing year-round cardio, have a super clean diet, and are including supplements like Flame Out, curcumin, CoQ10 in your daily intake - all these should be your base and then if problems persist, discuss with your medical doctor.

3. Depends on the cycle again, but as a base 250iu twice per week during your cycle and increase during the last 5 weeks of PCT - start high and taper down…on a medium cycle something like 1500/1000/1000/500/250 per week (depending on your cycle - if you send me details, I can give exact suggestions).

4. Again depends but perhaps 5 weeks of Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 and 4 weeks of clomid 100/100/50/50 is usually a good base, combined with HCG and Alpha Male.[quote=“mjames851, post:929, topic:209438, full:true”]

5. I see that you generally recommend nolvadex for use on cycle for estrogen issues and to prevent them. Is nolvadex better than arimidex for this purpose?

6. If high blood pressure is an issue on cycle, what are the best ways/things to take to get it back to normal range?

7. How should HCG be used for best results? During the cycle, towards the end, or during pct?

8. What do you think is the best pct protocol with nolva and clomid?
    [/quote]

1. This depends on how long and big the blast was, but ideally yes same time cruise/blast

2-5. This looks like a descent cruise to me

I can’t remember if we’ve been over this already, but if kids are a consideration for the future, you will want to take some time off juice completely during the year to let your system get back on track with normal function.

I prefer Nolvadex both off season and on (during on season I probably will add arimadex and whatever else I need to be dry if I’m preparing for a show).
If blood tests are fine then yes that’s ok.

Hello

I have been on clomid monetherapy for 3 months, 12mg eod. Sadly im experiencing gynocomastia which I guess is because of elevated e2? Im not sure what would be the best to aid in this neither is my doctor. We are discussing whether to go clomid+tamoxifen or clomid+raloxifen or clomid+anastrozel or clomid+letrozole.

Could some1 please help me what to add to my 12mg eod of clomid? If you have any better suggestions please tell!

All help are much appreciated!

How high is your E2 level? This will determine which AI or EI to use.
You mentioned you are guessing its from elevated E2 - have you had labs? (I know in my last response to you I suggested that you do blood work).
Latrozole is the strongest option - be careful with this as it can shut off your estrogen completely and lead to other issues.
You may have to combine arimadex and nolvadex depending how high the E2 is.
If it’s not too high you may be able to get away with just arimadex or aromasin.
Let me know the level of your E2.
Out of curiosity why are you taking clomid on it’s own?

thx man, sadly im not able to get acces to bloods atm, but I’ve read that clomid monotherapy can cause elevated E2 and now im slowli growing gyno. Before I started clomid both my e2 and t were very low. Im doing clomid to try HPTA restart as Im start twenties, so would try this before going on TRT

OK i understand - i can’t give you a more definite answer without numbers.
I would start with the more gentle EI/AI - arimadex/nolvadex in low dose, and if it doesn’t help then try something stronger/higher dose.
Hope this get’s sorted out quickly - let me know if I can help further.

1 Like

Hi again Shadow_Pro,
I have another questions for u-

1. What dose of nolvadex do u recomend in off season and how much in precontest?
  2. My cycle will be 16 weeks, i have in plan take Test Cyp+Bolde+Tren E, u say keep all 16 weeks same esters or will be much better switch after 8 weeks?
  3. Test Cyp+Bolde+tren E is better if will take monday-wednesday-friday or is enough only 2 times(Monday-thursday)???
  4. I have in plan take 4 ui gh pharma/day…how do u recomend take this?

Thank u so much in advance again!!

@Shadow_Pro

I am currently reading all of you post lol. I do mean all.

Any way I am finishing up a blast at 500 with winny at 40, then I’ll cruise for about 6weeks or so maybe less maybe more.
Next blast will be Test E working up to 500to600mg
EQ 300to600
And I was wondering what oral you would recommend. I was thinking dbol or var

Hey man I just wanna say that as a guy starting out in the “real world” of bodybuilding this forum is awesome. Way too much BS info out there and I really appreciate you doing this! I’m finishing up my first cycle here in the next month: 750mg TestCyp a week.
I was wondering what a “next step” drug would be in your opinion? I’m trying to take things slow and take it one step at a time. I was thinking a dbol+test cycle or do is there something else that would suggest?? I appreciate your time man!

Coach,

I’ve recently been hearing about the benefits of"Proviron" vs “Masteron”.

From a few sources I heard, Proviron tends to be more effective & its less likely to be fake, do you agree?

Also, its been described to me that putting Proviron in a cycle allows you to use less test, it maximizes what test you’re injecting.
Additionally, I dont remember any negative side effects from running 875mg test prop per week, but it seems using Proviron is beneficial in the aspect that you dont have to use as much test, which can lead to negative side effects ( if I recall correctly water retention was one of them…?)

Do you believe this Proviron description is accurate?

1. It really depends on your drug dosages…as a rule of thumb, the higher your dose, the more AI or EI you’ll need. Off season i usually keep it around 20 and only bump up if needed. Pre contest it really depends on my stack and how dry I want to be - could go (the last 6-8 weeks) anywhere from 40 up to 60 (but that’s me) - if you want to post your dosing I can make a suggestion
  2. it depends - if you are only looking for a mass cycle, you can probably get away with long ester for the whole 16 weeks but if you are also looking to get harder, leaner and stronger, then switching to short ester the last 8 weeks would probably give you better bang for your buck. Tren A is much more potent and seems to give better results in all areas that I mentioned, but also means daily shots.
  3. more regular shots is normally better to help keep things stable in your blood - you can get away with 2 but 3 is better
  4. this is a long answer - every goal has a different protocol. Either let me know your goals or type shadow pro GH into the search center and you can find where I’ve written full explanations of how to make this choice. Let me know if you have trouble and I’ll make sure you understand.

Enjoy lol - getting through the whole thing at this point should come with some kind of steroid education certificate?
Keep your EQ at 1:1 ratio with your test - you need a relatively high dose to be effective.
Since you are already using two compounds that make you hold some water, you may as well use DBol. Weeks 1-8 start with 30 and taper up to 80mg (10 per week up).

Thanks - always glad to see that the forum is helpful.
Good first cycle - maybe a little on the high side (I would have maybe started with 500).
Make sure you’ve done a solid PCT.
Second cycle depends on your goal - if you’re aiming for mass, test & DBol is ideal (up to 50mg in the first 8 weeks), if you’re aiming to lean out or get harder then perhaps test & winstrol (up to 50 mg in the first 8 weeks) or test & masteron or Primo (400/week for the whole cycle).