Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

It is so hard to know exactly why breakouts happen. It can be your body getting rid of the “poison” post cycle, hormone imbalance (most likely), or shitty gear.
I wouldn’t stop the clomid no - continue the PCT. It will go away.

What is your protocol right now? I will give you feedback ASAP
Good to hear from you.
I can’t recommend specific readings but i can help you with your protocol for sure.

Sure that is a decent starting cycle depending on your goal.
Glutes are a good place for sure and I recommend 23 gauge - works for most.
Tips - train hard and diet well to take advantage of the cycle! Simple.
0.5 mg of arimadex or 10mg Nolvadex every other day throughout the cycle - your dose is low but personally I would do it anyways.
The rest depends on your goals - let me know what they are if you want more guidance.

1 Like
  1. For actual performance enhancement TRT dose wont do too much for you - well you’ll feel better, hornier, more energetic…but actual strength gains are minimal if any. I would say 500mg per week for a minimum for gains.
  2. Since it’s your first cycle I’m leaning toward test only - just to see how your body reacts. Have an AI or anti estrogen on hand. I would probably use either 10mg of Nolvadex or 0.5mg arimadex every other day throughout the cycle.
    Since strength is your main goal - you could consider adding an oral like DBol or something lighter like Anavar or Winstrol. This will enhance the strength gains. If you do that - make sure you take something for liver support with them.
    Since you are just starting, even a low dose like 30mg DBol per day for 6-8 weeks can make a big difference to strength right away.
    For the record, THG back in the Balco days was not a magical steroid like people like to think - it was just very fast acting Tren and Victor found a way to adapt it to be out of the system quickly so it couldn’t be detected by urine tests. You know the rest of the story - didn’t end up going well for any of them lol.
    No you shouldn’t use Tren for a first cycle.
1 Like

I heard he’s actually back in business FYI.
He’s working with body builders now - learned his lesson lol.
He’s a pretty knowledgeable dude!

1 Like
  1. No it doesn’t cut the positive effects - it blocks estrogen and actually helps your body use the test.
  2. Depends how harsh your cycle was - not using it HCG is a mistake in my opinion, especially if kids are in the future. If you let me know your cycle, I can recommend something.
    I have talked quite a bit about this in my last threads - you make finding reading through that interesting or useful.

Thank you for the info!

1 Like

I will start this final phase of my prep this saturday. It will look like this:

SAT-SUN-MON-TUE
6 meals a day:
20gr of carbs (Potato) and 40gr of lean protein (chicken and/or egg whites) in each meal
3 gallons of water per day
Still training and doing cardio (separated sessions)

WED
Anabolic Pulses (PULSE FAST)
6 infusions of aminoacids (20gr) one each 2.5/3h
4 gallons of water
Only one session of training with multiple GIANT-SETS

THU (start carb loadind)
6 meals a day:
80gr of carbs (Potato) and 30gr of lean protein (chicken and/or egg whites) in each meal
1.5 gallon of water until MEAL 3… after that no more water

FRI
6 meals a day:
100gr of carbs (Potato) and 30gr of lean protein (chicken and/or egg whites) in each meal
NO WATER

SAT (SHOWTIME)
3 meals
100gr of carbs (Potato) PLUS some raisins (50gr of carbs) in each meal.
NO PROTEIN
NO WATER

No idea how to manipuate SODIUM … some say it is worth others it is a waste of time.

I am also considering using Spirolactone (I have never used it before) @100mg starting on sunday… one last thing, I heard about a product called Preparation H to help with the flab/water/firming of the skin… worth it or waste of time?

Thank you in advance

Thank u for ur answers!

My cycle was 16 weeks-1g Test Cyp+600mg Tren E+600mg Masteron P/week and 1 mg arimidex/ed

Thank u in advance again!

Also, what do u recommend for stay healthy and safe for someone who dont want more kids(i have 2) pct protocol after cycle or TRT???

thank you!!! My goal is to put on some mass. Gaining strength is a great but Im doing this to get bigger.

Hello shadow, my first post here looking for some of advice regarding my next cycle.
Bad picture but thats my current shape.

I’m 20 y/o
1m87cm.
Around 100kg atm
Estimated 14% bf

Im currently on 40mg dbol ed
750mg test E weekly,
800mg tren E weekly,
750mg EQ weekly,
Humalog 5ui upon waking up, 15ui post workout 4weeks on/off.
20mg cardarine ED

For next cycle i’d like to tighten up but still gain some size.

I’m thinking about following:

100mg test p, 100mg tren a, 100mg mast p ED
And an base of 750mg EQ along with 20 weeks of 4ui evogene hgh + 30ui insulin daily 4w on/off. Should i add IGF maybe? T3?
Any input on this? My only concern is the BP so might drop the EQ during the fast acting cycle.

I am aware that i’m too young for what i am doing and that i will be totallt shut down i’ve already accepted that. I also have one testicle less so my ability to recover is already bad. Therefor i’m Doing cruises and blasts. Have many years ahead of bbing so i’m hoping that i have the correcr genetic compositions to turn pro one day.

Another questions for u Shadow-

1. U stay on Nolvadex 1 year full? Never use arimidex, aromasim…?
  2. Nolvadex can make damage to liver or others organs?
  3. I hear Boldenon work very well when use high dose…what do u thing about 1g bolde+750mg testo Cyp+400mg Tren E+400 Deca/week? Also, 60mg turinabol/day first 4-6 weeks?
  4. How much is ur charge for online preparation for contest?

Many thanks in advance and all the best for u!!!

Its a medium cycle - a basic PCT could be:
5 weeks nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10
4 weeks Clomid 100/100/50/50
Alpha male - 2 full bottles
5 weeks HCG 1500/1000/500/500/250

If you don’t care about kids or natural production of your own test, you can definitely cruise on TRT dosage 250 per week as a baseline.

Thank u for ur answers!

My cycle was 16 weeks-1g Test Cyp+600mg Tren E+600mg Masteron P/week and 1 mg arimidex/ed

Thank u in advance again!

Also, what do u recommend for stay healthy and safe for someone who dont want more kids(i have 2) pct protocol after cycle or TRT???

I wouldn’t mess with sodium unless you’re holding a lot of water - usually causes more harm than good.
Aldactone can help - it’s a decent diuretic for body building but it really depends on your current condition.
Prep H can make your skin look a little tighter if you sit with it in the sauna but personally not worth it in my option

Pretty hard for me to comment on diet because I’m not sure what you did leading up to this.

For a first cycle, what we listed will work fine. You can build up after that.

To be honest this is too much too soon.
If you are taking this amount of gear, you should be competing high level and looking that way - it’s just poisoning your body right now.
You wont have many years of BB ahead with no liver or kidneys - there’s only so much your body can take.
Main notes:
way too much insulin - you’re going to give yourself diabetes
No mention of anti estrogens or liver support? Really important.

I’m not sure how to give advice - you need more experience to run this kind of cycle. If this is what you’re taking at 20 - what will you take at 30? With juice you always need to up the dose and that’s crazy from here.
My advice is to back off and add muscle with less gear. That’s the only thing I can tell you in a forum scenario.
If I was working with you in person, I would probably take you off completely, clean you up over months, when blood is fine then start you back on a moderate cycle and see how much muscle you have without water retention etc, then build and start upping…it’s a long process but what you should do anyways - if you want to go pro, you need to plan this smarter (you’re not close to pro level from this pic and more juice wont add the muscle on…time, hard training, good diet, and smart gear). I’m all for juice but not like this.

Can you please post a picture - to be able to answer the cycle question properly I need to see what you look like.
Nolvadex - for my heavy cycle I’m on it all the time. For cutting cycles sometimes I add other anti AI. I take liver protection year round and get regular blood work.

1. sorry I can’t answer this - I just work with T-Nation.

Hi again Shadow,

1. I means say if Nolvadex are hepatotoxicity or not?

2.What is difference between Nolvadex and Nolvadex citrate? I found only Nolvadex without citrate.

1. U have here pics for tell me about the cycle…

Thank u!

Okay SP, I understand I should have asked for your input a few weeks ago so you could help me much better, but, concerning water manipulation, any protocol to suggest? I will not do any sodium manipuation and also discarded Prep H … last Sunday I started with 25mg of Aldactone twice a day (one each 12 hours)… I am looking pretty good right now and since is my first show I am really cool about placings and stuff… just wanna get there and have some fun! But your opinion on the water issue would be very useful to me. Thanks.