Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Oral tren is not like injectable - it doesn’t really impact your endurance.
Strengthening isnt’ really the right word I guess - it’s more that it makes your nervous system more “available” and easier for you to access…it makes you more explosive and aggressive and works on your nervous system receptors to release the hormones that allow you to perform better in that kind of environment (dopamine for example).
If you need explosive movements and aggression it can help for sure - just take prior to workouts (it’s very short acting and specific).

Test is my first choice for sure.
Just an oral will lose most of what you gain and you’re more at risk for messing with your hormone system.
Learn how to pin - it’s not a big deal.

Thanks Coach!

1.Looking at some users’ experience w/ EQ, there were some mixed reviews. Some people loved EQ for its vascularity & when used in high doses said it was powerful like tren, without the negative side effects.
Others said they wont use it again due to:
“Elevated anxiety”
“Hematocrit issues”

From what I recall, I think you’re the only one Ive seen advise taking 10-20mg Nolva during cycle. You think this simple daily investment in Nolva keeps you hormones balanced and eliminates the possibility of the sides I mentioned above.

(I was a bit skeptic going on AAS because Im very acne prone but I had no acne breakouts whatsoever thanks to your recommendations!)

1. Ive seen users’ EQ cycles range anywhere from 12-20weeks, what do you recommend lengthwise?

Shadow_Pro,

I am currently on TRT at 200mg/week of test Cyp with Anastrozole every other day.
I am 5’11 at 215lbs at 20% bf and I am interested in stacking with the test to help me lean out a bit. I cant seem to cut the fat that I have even with lowering my calories and increasing my cardio. I am interested in taking GH, but its so expensive, and hard to come by now a days.

I’ve been following a CKD for about 13-14 weeks and the past few weeks the fat loss has slowed down considerably almost to a grinding halt.

It was slowing down prior to this as most diets do and i have already adjusted by decreasing calories and increasing activity and feel maxed out at both ends.

My understanding is after prolonged dieting the metabolism slows down especially on low carb diets mostly due to lack of T3 or the conversion of it.

I only have about 5 lbs to go and was considering adding T3 only on the low carb days since during the carb ups on the weekend I can feel my metabolism shoot up from heat I produce from all the carbs iI eat. (I’m not really losing any fat during the week, it’s the same loss and gain of the same 5 lbs of water from no carbs to carb up).

What do you think of this plan? Also what amount, length of time and dosing protocol should I follow?

Well EQ is great for mass gaining purposes, increasing hunger, vascularity, and moderate strength gains. It is a great combo with test and tren, but I would never say it’s as strong as tren even in high dosage (nothing really is).
For people who are prone to it, it can for sure cause elevated anxiety and paranoia - I have seen it get quite bad for some people on high doses. The irony is that EQ works the best in high dosage (600-800 is a minimum and some go to 1500 or more per week).
It does elevate your hematocrit - donating blood while you’re on a cycle is generally a good idea to lower your hemoglobin (maybe don’t mention the juice? haha).

Nolva - when it comes to test cycles is your best friend in preventing estrogen issues and keeping your hormones balanced. It doesn’t help with the EQ sides sorry. You can try supps like 5HTP or SAM-E can help the anxiety a little. To be honest a lot of people who are on high doses of most drugs from this forum are on some kind of anxiety/depression med - there is always a price to pay for manipulating the body and brain with drugs. It is very individual.

Glad to hear about the acne - it’s always helpful to have a good cycle plan for that.

No point in running EQ for less than 12 weeks. 16 is probably ideal but you can go longer if you donate blood every few months.

First of all make sure you’re honest with yourself - cardio and diet on point (I mean actually on point?) - you may find some coaching here is helpful.

As for adding gear to your TRT - GH is definitely your best option if you can get it (4iu in the morning on an empty stomach, 35-40 minutes before food). If you can afford it or get it, there are more traditional fat burners like T3 and clen (there are protocols in this forum), or you could consider other steroids like Anavar, Masteron, Primo, (even Winstrol)…all “exotic” drugs that with the right diet will make you harder and leaner, and can help build/maintain lean muscle while dieting if done correctly.

First of all you’re on the wrong diet. This just wont work ideally for training or performance.
Second, messing with your T3 up and down like that is not a good idea - it is a safe drug when used correctly, but you can really fuck up your thyroid taking it incorrectly. T3 might be an option for you but just commit and do it properly (8-16 weeks - you can start with 12.5 mcg and up from there, but he key is to keep it stable in your blood and taper properly up and down)
Going back to carbs after this will be a challenge - just be smart there - perhaps some guidance on what you’re doing now and how to incorporate carbs is a good idea.
Hope that helps.

Thanks Coach!

I started breaking out on my chest & back, recently during my PCT.

It seems that acne breakouts can happen with some users’, due to Clomid being dosed at 100mg.

Your original recommendation was:

“As for PCT - 5 weeks of Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20, clomid 4 weeks 100/100/50/50, HCG 5 weeks - 1000 twice per week for 2 weeks, 500 twice per week for 2 weeks, and one week 250 twice per week, and two full bottles of Alpha Male.”

Because of the acne breakouts should I drop the Clomid to 50mg? What do you think?

Ok thanks. I pretty much know to incorporate my carbs to pre and post workout ant taper from both ends.

The only reason I use the CKD is because in the past it has allowed me to get leaner (6%) on many occasions while retaining strength more than any other diet. It’s basically the old Body Opus diet if you’re familiar with Dan Duchaine but I tweak it a bit.

I’ve been doing it every spring to get cut for summer for at least 20 yrs but I have noticed as I’v gotten older the past few years it hasn’t been as effective.

I also show symptoms of too high cortisol during the no carb days.
This wasn’t the case in my younger years lol.

So basically I’ll carefully introduce carbs and get on a normal protocol of T3 tapering up and down. Thanks

Hey SP, how have you been my friend? Long time without talking to you but I keep reading your (s) thread (s) …So, I am almost 42 now and I decided to compete for the first time in my life… since we have now the CLASSIC BB DIVISON I finally found a category that fits me… So I just would like to know if you have any suggestions about some good protocols I could read to decide which route I should take… I did a “little experiment” a month ago using Christian Thibaudeau articlle: Shredded in 6 Days … I liked the results but since I will have more time to prepare (the contest is on June 3rd) I wonder if you could suggest some readings for me so I can elaborate my own protocol. As always thank you very much!

First cycle would you do Test E 500mg a week?
Would it be the easiest and least painful to pin in glutes and also what needle size would be the easiest to pin with?
Any good tips for a first cycle?

Thx!

Thinking about starting sometime down the road (I’m holding out for a true natty 700 dl and that’s a bit of a way off). I’m strictly a strength guy and, though aesthetics are nice, I’ll take performance any day. I’m 37 y/o and aspiring to compete in Strongman. I’m also on the high side of 350, so keep that in mind if it is pertinent. My two questions would be as follows:

1. TRT vs pharma? Do normal TRT protocols give enough of a boost for performance or is it really mostly about the 55 year old guy with a corvette trying to keep up with his 20 something girlfriend? I ask because I might have TRT covered on insurance and I’m a bit of a cheapskate.

(I’d love to hear @KSman on this as well)

1. Best recommendations for strength cycles? I’ve read several places that first cycle should be all about test, but I’ve also heard a couple of guys in interviews talk about bypassing some of the potential side effects of test with more exotic drugs (I think running just THG was what one mentioned). I imagine that comes with an increased shot to the wallet, but that’s neither here nor there at the moment.

THG? Good luck getting that. I don’t think Victor Conte is in business anymore. Stack something with testosterone. I myself usually run test alone and love it.

So I guess that answers that one. I have no pretensions of being in the know at all.

Hi Shadow,

I have 2 questions for you-

1. I see u use during the cycle nolvadex(tamoxifen), but i know this cut the positive effect from aas…is this truth?

2. How look a good pct plan for someone who was on ass over then 16 weeks without take hcg during the aas cycle?

Many thanks in advance Shadow!!

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been so short. THG was Victor Conte of the Balco scandal. Remember that? I’ve never seen it for sale ANYWHERE on any underground lab/forum, etc. It was called “The Clear”. From what little I have been able to find on it, it’s pretty toxic and was only available from him and Patrick Arnold (kind of a rogue chemist) who supplied Conte. Others may differ, but I LOVE simple testosterone. It’s the molecule that all other steroids are judged by. Enjoy my friend.

1 Like

@drsuzy No harm no foul. I think it was one of the Westside guys that said something about it and I have no idea how old the interview was. I will probably be going with just straight test as you and pretty much everyone else seems to say it is the fundamental cycle… if I do make that jump.

1 Like

Another thing. Keep something on hand (a lot of people have different opinions on which one) to cover you in case of gyno. I’m not prone to it and have never used an AI or SERM. It’s a distinct possibility with testosterone. In the future, also be careful with deca, tren, and clomid. I’m predisposed to anxiety and these 3 all hit me very hard that way. Sobbing, depressed, the whole thing. I love test and sometimes dianabol too. Just some ideas should you make the leap. Good luck my friend!

2 Likes

I got your other response sorry I wouldn’t let me reply there for some reason.
You’re right about 2 things - as you get older your metabolism changes and slows for most…probably why the diet isn’t quite as effective.
And yes you’re correct that my recommendation is slowly re-introduce carbs and follow the T3 protocol that I recommended.