Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

The compounds are fine and the dosage depends a lot on your body fat (I know you said 15% but most people and/or scales misjudge here - if you want to post a picture I can be of more help), past use (is this your second cycle? If that’s the case I would go fairly conservatively), and training experience. As a VERY general second/beginner cycle I would do something like:
100-150 prop every other day (you can run this anywhere from 8-12 weeks - that would be a lot of injections)
50mg Winstrol every day (6-8 weeks)
Clen - start at 20 mcg and bump up 20 every week - adjust according to your sensitivity and sides (again very general)
Tren 75mg every other day (or every day if you’ve used it before 8-12 weeks)
You could throw in some masteron if you want - same dosage as tren
Anti estrogens - don’t forget throughout the whole cycle and during PCT
HCG can also be used throughout the cycle and PCT if kids are a future consideration

Nutrition - sorry this is a steroid forum but there are other resources on this site for you!

Ok nope this layout is a no for sure. This looks like a recipe for a liver transplant.
There are a very few people out there competing at high level who may risk something like this, but not worth it unless you are at that level and even then there is a much more efficient way of going about it.
With steroids in general, but definitely orals, you want to keep a steady level in your blood. Going up and down will give you a lot of swing in your blood levels which isn’t ideal, and will also greatly impact strength, mood, and sides.
The other note is you don’t want to combine two opposing steroids - while anadrol will retain a lot of water and give you a lot of strength (and will increase blood pressure), winstrol will do the opposite - it will dry your joints and “fights” anadrol which is trying to add water to your joints and tissue. Winstrol does help strength but isn’t the best choice if that’s your goal.
My main thought reading this is that I would never recommend two harsh orals without an injectable base (most likely some sort of test).
Stable blood levels is your first concern - your body likes gradual change and stability…yoyoing your dosages is a bad idea.
If you post a current picture I can help much more effectively - perhaps give you some direction on a cycle that may work for you. What’s your main goal with this cycle?

Thanks a lot for a detailed reply!
Here’s a pic of me :

I’m ashamed to admit it but it’s my 6th cycle or so. I’ve had very little to no success previously cause of my poor nutrition knowledge and training aswell as following steroid advice from gym bros. I only mentioned the last one cause it was my first somewhat successful one. I’d say I have somewhat decent knowledge on training/nutrition now though.
For anti-estrogen usage as I mentioned before, using Arimidex had very little effect on me. Using nova/clomid for PCT had amazing effects thought. Could I use any of that or both during the cycle aswell?

Kudos most people estimate their body fat too low, but you are actually more like 11/12% - it’s a good place to start a cycle. (Great would be 10 or under).
If you have a bit of experience then aim toward the higher side of what I recommended to you earlier and do add the masteron I suggested in my earlier response (it’s a good lean-gain/hardening cycle depending on your diet and training).
Nolvadex 10-20mg every day throughout the whole cycle and then bump up into PCT.
Clomid only in PCT depending how your cycle goes (you can always check back in here with me if you’re unsure).

Thanks I always tend to underrate myself 'cause then there’s reason and room to improve.
One last thing, winstrol and masteron injectables or pills? Can i combine tren+prop into the same syringe?

Hey Shadow,

I know this has been repeated before but great info your giving out here, I have read most of your posts going back a fair bit to get an understanding on how I wanted to setup my cycle.

My background male age 46 training around 20 years off and on, before starting first cycle fat measured just under 12%.

Currently on week 7 500mg/Week Test E only cycle, HCG 250iu x2 with 10mg Nolva ED.

Blood results:
Total Test: (Centaur): 100 (8.3-29)
Sex Hormone binding: 38 (11-71)
Free Test: 3112 (225-725)

OEST2 (E2:) 363

All other results came back normal Lipids came back the same as pre cycle no increase at all.

My main concern was the E2 is so high, I have no symptoms gyno or mood changes. Do I need to bring an AI to drop it? or does it not matter to have it at that range.

Hey Shadow, question.
I’am on Bulk Cycle Week 5.

750 Test E
625 Deca
First 4 weeks I run 40mg Dbol

My question what I better

Rise test to 1000mg per week or add Boldenone or Masteron 400-600mg

You can combine oil with oil no problem. Tren and prop = no problem. Winstrol is normally water based so it can’t combine (just a note since I am going to answer your other question next lol). Just don’t mix oil and water based into the same syringe and you should be fine.
If I ever have a choice between pill and injectable - I will always go with injections. The go through your liver only once and for the most part are more stable in your blood, as well as provide better results. There’s nothing wrong with orals - it’s just if I have the option.

It is a little high for sure, but not alarming. I would probably bump Nolva to 20-30mg per day and do blood weeks in another 3-4 weeks. If that doesn’t correct it, I would add arimadex 0.5mg every other day. There is also the option since you don’t have any sides or gyno that the results are a little off since you are on Nolva - sometimes use of AI can impact blood work a little, even though it’s not supposed to. Bump the Nolva like I mentioned and go from there - come back here and update me if you need more guidance after your next blood labs.
Your cycle is pretty mild so I’m not overly concerned.

You could do either of those option or personally if it was my cycle, I would do both those things (the Boldenone/EQ not the Masteron…mast is more appropriate for cutting). The reason I would do both is because EQ will give you more appetite, make you more veiny, and will help with high reps, and the added test will support the extra food and work.
If I had to choose - test is always King. Up the test!

My main goal is strength, endurance and overall increased athleticism. Currently, I’ve been training MMA in my spare time. Naturally skinny.

Stats
5”11/200lb
(Best lifts,were completed all-natural)
Bench-385

Squat-525
Deadlift-675

My bests lifts were completed at a time, where I feel so many things were conducive to me training, eating and recovering so well. I was on a full academic scholarship with no job and everything I needed was in walking proximity.
Now I have a full-time job, do a lot of traveling, while trying to start up a company, I feel I have a lot more responsibilities. Or maybe even back then when I achieved those lifts, I just didn’t care about my other responsibilities, which is why I blew my scholarship among other things.

Currently 8th week of 10-12 week intended cycle.
This is the 2nd cycle I’ve done.
Going into this cycle I knew the 1st 6 weeks were going to be rough due to this work schedule I was going to have, temporarily. Now I have a bit more flexibility. I have more time for training & sleeping.

Weeks 1-6 Ment 40mg ED (injectable)
Week 1-6 Test Prop 50mg EOD
Week 7-10 or 12 Test Prop 75mg ED & Sustanon 50mg ED
(this was not the original intention but egotistically, I thought Im not like the majority. I frequently workout 2x a day & bust my ass in the gym.

Weeks 1-4 Anavar 40mg ED
Week 5-7 Anavar 50-70mg Rest/Light Days
Week 4-7 Winstrol 70-100mg High Volume/Intensity Workout Days

(Had spare supply of Winstrol. Originally didn’t intend on using it but became very tempted/persuaded to use based on reading others experiences. I’m very green in regards to using AAS. Felt confident that with my fish oil/ curcumin use, I’d avoid joint issues people see to run into, fortunately it worked out for me.

20mg Nolvadex ED
25mg Aromasin EOD (based off Tony Huge recommendation when using Ment)
250IU HCG every 3rd day.
But with new increase in Test amount, I assumed I should do a 500IU shot & a 250IU shot per week. This is the 2nd week I’ve done this amount

Coach can I get your thoughts on what Im doing currently & what you’d recommend for PCT?

Hi, another question for ya!

I remember reading in the… first? Maybe second Q&A you did and remember a kid who played baseball (I believe) and he’s currently 23 or something. Basically, you recommended that he start a small dose of HGH everyday. I can’t remember exactly the numbers you recommended, his age or stats, but my question is:

What is the youngest age for a person to take HGH and at what dose? I have heard many people saying HGH is safer for the younger adult than juice (if it’s not abused, obviously).

The reason I ask is because I had been thinking: kids are being prescribed it to grow (because they’re not growing properly, burns, etc), but never are being prescribed test until middle 20sISH.

Thank you!

@Shadow_Pro hey big man, I had a question about tren hex, do you have any experience with it? Was it ugl?

This layout looks better than the last time your wrote which is a good start lol.
No need for the sustanon in that late stage of the cycle - it has a lot of long esters and wont do too much if you are only planning to run for 5-6 weeks. Just bump up the prop up to 100mg every day instead.
If you are using real trestolone I would probably run it for 8-10 weeks - it’s the only drug stronger than tren so if you actually got your hands on it, may as well take actual advantage.
Anti estrogens look fine to me.
HCG also looks fine - no need to increase.
As for PCT - 5 weeks of Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20, clomid 4 weeks 100/100/50/50, HCG 5 weeks - 1000 twice per week for 2 weeks, 500 twice per week for 2 weeks, and one week 250 twice per week, and two full bottles of Alpha Male
Let me know if you need any further help on this

It’s a good question!
As you mentioned - they do prescribe GH for young kids… There is the risk, however, if given to a teen who doesn’t need it and is producing GH properly, it could inhibit the natural production and that could impact the natural growth curve. This is obviously a huge consideration. It all comes down to goals at the end of the day - if the goal is purely athletic, it may be worth the risk (in China sometimes it is given to gymnasts or lifters specifically to alter their growth patterns etc). For body building and most people under 24/25 it is likely not the best choice…I personally would wait until after the body has finalized its natural growth patterns. After that age this drug is really nearly side effect free and is amazingly helpful for most body function and repair (as long as it’s not abused). In high dose it is also amazing at building muscle, especially combined with test (speaking of not abusing it haha).

Yes I have experience with it (I had a vet connection so no it wasn’t ugl). It’s not that different than other long acting tren - maybe a little more potent.

1 Like

Hey shadow! Read through a lot of this forum, very helpful information thus far. I was wanted your opinion on my cycle.

25 years old
Training for 11 years, 3 cycles completed
5’9" 185 pounds
12% body fat

Goal is to cut excess fat and gain lean muscle

Week 1 - 9: Test e 250 E3D
Week 1 - 3: Test p 100 ED
Week 1-10: Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 2-10: hCG 250ui E3D
Week 10-14: Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 10-14: Aromasin 25mg ED

Note: I have already cut down about 20lbs since winter mostly fat but some muscle as well. Fine tuning my diet and supplementation timing has been the hardest thing for me because I work 12+ hour days. Sorry if my post is a bit out of context, I’m still a newbie to this website

@Shadow_Pro that’s awesome, I would like your opinion on an addition to the blast I’m running, I am on week 7 of 15 running 400mg test, I was wondering if I should add eq, or npp never used either just wondering, I’m not Hungryfor more food yet. Currently eating 300 pro 350 carb 60fat

Also what do you think about running EQ while cruising?

Thanks Coach!

Do you have a typical HCG range in your head you recommend users take during cycle?

For example:
500-1g of Gear per week=500 IU HCG per week
1.1g-1.5g Gear per week= 750IU HCG per week

Or do some gear/stacks require more HCG than others?

It looks like a good basic cycle. It’s not necessarily gearing toward fat loss since it’s really just a test cycle, which is fine - you will lose fat even though it’s not focused there. The key is for diet, training, and cardio to be on point as well. If you are looking at adding anything to make it more of a fat burning cycle, perhaps T3 and masteron are an option, as well as clen could work. Judging by your pictures, I would lose 2-3 % body fat (when you see a full, clear six pack) and then rebound back up to a lean gaining phase from there.
Let me know if other questions on this.