Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Hi Shadow/team

New to group so before I create a thread I’ll ask here.

Currently 20 weeks out from comp in a bulk phase. Around 12% BF 100kg or 225lb.
Have done a beginners cycle of test e and dbol for 12 weeks and a second cycle of test e 600mg, eq 600mg and dbol 40mg for 12 weeks, both with clomid/nolva pct. Good results and good recovery.

I work with a nutritionist and trainer/coach for mens physique. I want to do a 16 week cycle obviously peaking around the end, this gives me 4 weeks to plan.

What would you suggest as an ideal cycle for this time period?

Thanks

Shadow,

Thanks for the reply, and advice,

This is a big help,

As far as cleaning up my diet, do you maybe have some kind of template I could follow?
Currently I am having breakfast at around 6:15
4 eggs, 6 small slices bacon, steamed broccoli or mixed veggies with a tablespoon of pumpkin oil

At 9:30 I have a serving of Mag 10 at 10:45 I take Indigo. between 11:20 and 11:40 I start my first serving of Plazma, 15 minutes later i am in the gym and have 1 more plasma during so 2 scoops total,

About 30 minutes post 1 more Mag 10, then about 30 minutes later some beef either sirloin steak 300 grams or Fillet 250 grams a big salad and about 1 cup of basmati rice.

Then at night normally between 6:30 and 7:30, I will have a meat and veggie meal.

About 3 nights a week since I finished my last cycle I started to have a beer after dinner, but that Stops as of today.

So is there something you could offer me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Shadow. Sorry for reviving and old inquiry, but i finally pushed my limits, and have decided to try out the cycle you suggested, but now that i’ve read a bit more, i have some further questions if that’s ok with you.

Would it be okay to substitute anavar for a 6 week stanozolol/winstrol intake? If so, should i do it in the beginning of the cycle, or the end? Do you have any experience with it, and how it affected you?

Also what would the effects be if i start taking HCG latter in the cycle, and continue taking it 2 weeks after (as a PCT with the 20mg/day NOLVA)?

I honestly wasn’t able to find any constructive, and real answers out there for those questions. Everyone seems to draw conclusions out of their asses, instead of actual experience, and/or knowledge…

Thanks again!

Hello Shadow,

hope you’re alright!

I got a few questions,
this is my current form: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/5791/evDViW.png - maybe bit more watery than in the picture, but i can sort it out pretty quickly.

my goal is to add 6/8lbs of quality mass of which i can hold on aswell!

since i only tried a basic simple test e cycle, i was looking to add tren for the next one, i was doing lot of research and yeah - i want to hear your opinion on it!

week 1-15 TEST E 250mg e5d
week 1-4 DBOL 20/20/30/30 ed
week 4-14 TREN ACE of total ~300mg a week

week 1-17 nolva 10mg ed
week 17-21 clomid 50mg ed
week 17-23 nolva 20mg ed

nutrition:

im 6’2f, i have a very fast metabolism, so yeah - thats why all those calories :smiley:

nutrition:
on cycle: 365g p 700g c 60g f
pct: 275g p 600g c 100g f

what my theory between this is, since tren is the most powerful AAS in the world, i want to tren to do the main job and just keep test for as basic, since 250mg e5d is not really a high dosage. I was thinking of test e 250mg e7d but i think its a better idea to run it e5d.

1. i was also thinking of 2:1 (tren a:test e) - 150mg test e/300mg tren, would there be a big difference if im doing test 250mg e5d compared to that?
  2. caber? would it really be needed at only 300mg of tren per week?
  3. its nothing really extreme, a very moderate dosing of both compounds, in my opinion the side effects shoul be alright and even if its a moderate dosage, with good nutrition/training i achieve a lot, i only did a moderate test e cylce before but since my training and nutrition was on point, i did get great resulsts!

Thanks a lot!

Hey shadow, how does the structure of this lean mass gaining cycle look?
Week 1-14 test cyp
Week 1-14 EQ
Week 1-4 tbol
Week 1-6 NPP
Week 7-14 tren ace
And running 20mg nolva/day
Just wondering if you’d change/remove/add something. Also I’ve never used test cyp before, only test e and prop, are there any major differences dosing or kick-in-time wise between test e and cyp?

Hi Shadow i’m a bb of 27 yo. I would ask u few things

1. i have do 2 contest this month, your advice is to stay off to clean the System or use a low dose of some compund? I think to do 6 weeks , 1000 ui hcg a week, metformin 2xday (1000mg in 2 doses), hgh 3ui a day for fat control , i wanna improve my body to looking for to become a real bb , which your advice to trasform my body ?
  2. i usually training 7 day at week , 2 days of cardio and the other of weight . You advice some training in particular? Fst7 ? Sst? …
    I usually train in this way , compound ex very heavy low reps (2-4) , other ex ever with heavy weight (6-8reps) and usually with free weights because i train un a Small gym with very few equipment. Thanks man

Hey shadow pro thanks for all the awesome advice. I have a couple of things I want to ask you.

1. Have you ever checked your SHGB values? I know that testosterone and steroids in general cause the SHGB to drop and due to the fact that mine is borderline low I am hesitant on blasting. (I am currently on trt)
  2. How much arimidex would you recommend for 400mg of test?
  3. Do you believe I am going to see results in terms of body mass and fat loss from 2 I.U.s of pharma grade HGH?
    Thanks again, sorry bout my English, I am not a native speaker

ShadowPro, I just read your post in today’s T-Nation’s " The Weekly Dose". I didn’t know the Shadow knows until today. This is awesome, man. Seriously love having an expert like you to unveil the truth, smash the myths, and set all of us straight on the downs, sides and ups of the industry.

Let me dive in with the questions. Please don’t laugh too uncontrollably.

I’ve been stationed in Asia (Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, Hong Kong) for the past 27-years (native Californian) and during my hobby-stints with martial arts and dance I got trapped in the physique high. But, I was never one for pro-building…until late…very late.

Its not so much for the competitive-pump (I’ve been in and out of physical-challenges for quite some time, its my job). I’m buzzed on pro-building and body sculpting only because I want–no, actually need–to take my body, mind and spirit as far as I can, safely. Problem is, I’ve never had the folks around me for help. I’m the expert in my field, out here and i really, really miss the USA. So, that’s why everything T-Nation is my go-to-god, of sorts.

Okay, my questions:

1. What are your thoughts on seniors getting into the body comp pursuit (I’m 58, pix attached of my Day 1 of BFFM 98-day online challenge, pathetic I know but, ones gotta start right)?

2. I’ve previously (7-years ago) been on an HGH protocol of 2IU per day (supplied from the wizard in Mexico) but, have since stopped. Lost contact with the ‘wizard’ and Spore is too expensive. So, what would a senior builder be looking at, economically, in order to get on board with the minimum got-to-have substances in order to (1) look great; (2) feel great; (3) don’t go nuts and screw something up?

3. If you’re over 40-years young are you still gracing your body with super-hero regimes and elixirs? If so, what are you doing in terms of workouts, etc, compared to during your top competitive years?

Thanks Shadow.

Closing-out, it takes some cut-throat courage to take the journey you’ve taken. I applaud you immensely. Thank you for being here for all of us…thank you!

How often do you get blood work done ? and at what are the main things you look for going out of range?

At what point do you cut the line with pushing the dosage?

Im sure your rangers do not come back totally in range. At what point do you not feel comfortable anymore?

Ideally every 8-12 weeks do liver, kidney and thyroid function, SHBG, IGF1 and testosterone levels, prolactin…this is the basics and then depending on what I’m taking, I may add further testing.
Obviously when you’re on a cycle, ranges are abnormal - it’s very hard to answer your question as over the years I’ve learned to feel my body and when I begin to feel like crap I know to back off. I do find blood test levels are often in line with this. I can’t give you exact numbers of when to back off unfortunately as everyone has a different tollerance to gear and it’s sides. As a rule of thumb - if sides are getting worse and worse and you feel like shit, it’s time to take a break or lower the dosage.

1. First of all you look amazing for 58 - great work. I think it really depends on the person and you’re obviously in great shape. As long as you play it safe with the gear, have a clean diet, and take breaks between cycles then I think it can be done. It’s hard to say what level you can take it to as age obviously is a factor, but I’d give it everything you’ve got if it’s your passion.
  2. I would say basics are testosterone - I would say that 500mg per week is a safe dose - maybe 12 weeks of it then off. Unfortunately there isn’t really a substitute for GH - I know it’s pricey. You can maybe try MK677 which is a peptide that works with your own body GH production and encourages it to make more. Obviously not the same but still better than nothing. A mild oral like anavar for 6-8 weeks wont kill you - maybe 60-80mg per day and then off. Or an injectable like primo which is easy on the body (400mg per week or so) is also pretty easy on the body. Have anti estrogens on hand but these are very very low doses so shouldn’t be a problem.
  3. I can’t exactly answer this question but I will tell you that the older I get, the less I try to take and the less pressure I like to put on my body. I want to stick around as long as I can.

Thanks for the kind words

1. yes I check SHBG values every blood test I do.
  2. 0.5mg every other day
  3. 4iu is the minimum I suggest to see real results.

Please post a current picture along with these questions and I’ll be able to give you advice. Also just a note that this is a steroid forum not a training forum…I don’t mind helping out a bit but asking for a full training program is ridiculous.

I don’t see any dosages here so it’s hard to comment - the compounds look ok - I probably wouldn’t run the NPP and tren in the same cycle as you’re asking for trouble with your prolactin levels. Test cyp is just a little longer than test e (14 days rather than 11) - no major difference. If it’s a gaining cycle I would probably only utilize long esters.

Most of the things you mention here looks decent. I usually recommend a 1-1 ratio of test and tren. For this dose, only use caber if you need it - have it on hand but don’t use if there is no need. You are right that your doses are quite low and as long as you’re progressing there is no need to do more than that. All in all you look great and seems as though you’ve done your homework.

Winstrol is stronger and more harsh than Anavar - it will give you more strength and make you as hard (if not harder) - it’s also more toxic and considered a harder drug. If it’s your first cycle I would go with Anavar and save Winstrol for the next one. Do it at the beginning of the cycle for 6-8 weeks. I would run the HCG through the whole cycle along with Nolvadex 10-20mg per day

I know I have given some diet advice in the past and dont mind helping a bit but again this is a steroid forum. All in all what you’re doing here seems positive. The harder you train, the more Plazma you need and I use Mag 10 as a meal replacement ever time I feel I need extra protein - I use it at least 3 times per day (morning, post workout, before bed) - I would also lower the fat in this diet and increase the carbs.

I need current pictures to help with this one - repost with them and I’ll give you some direction.

Obviously the Shadow knows. Corny but, I couldn’t resist that. Besides you really DO know your stuff. But, of course you already know this. Your reply has saved me oodles and oodles of time and possibly mistake after mistake, if I’d tried to get it right by myself. Big-Time THANK YOU Shadow.

Now, my last challenge (without abridging the forum restrictions and guidelines) what are your thoughts on where to safely go and find the ‘elixirs’ necessary? Or if anyone else here can assist on where (virtually) to go?

Hi shadow, this is my current shape, i planing for a 12week cycle/contest prep for a mens physique show.
This is my current shape 6’ 205lbs.
My cardio would be fasted 4x week, 30m to start with 200mgcaffeine + 2g L-tyrosine.
Planing starting on a low dose of tren since i never used tren before, did only 500mg test-e on my previous cycle for 12 weeks.
I have also 10mls of EQ(250mg/ml), do you think its worth it using it for like 10weeks 500mg week ?
I have also letro in case i need it.

Whats your opinion on the cycle and what changes are needed ?