Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

First of all if you want to use insulin use Humalog and not a long acting one. Start with 5iu preworkout - roughly 10 min before your session and start sipping on you Plazma immediately. To be on the safe side use ~70g carbs from Plazma and if everything is going okay you can slowly bump it up to 10iu and increase Plazma accordingly.

The insulin usually spikes at about 10min, 2 hours and 4 hours.

If you’re dieting to get close to stage condition then you’ll be very insulin sensitive as is once you start the rebound phase so I would probably do the first 2-4 weeks without insulin and then add it for the following 2-4 weeks for the rebound. Make sure you’re diet is super clean or else you’ll risk gaining fat as well.

You can start your PCT 12 days after your last injection.

Thank you for replying.
The insulin is NovoRapid and is very fast-acting.
So i cant start NovoRapid with plazma 45min to 1 hour before workout? You think it better to start workout right after insulin shot? Because?
If i could get away with insulin shot 1hour BEFORE workout, i will have peaked insulin by the time i workout, and the fat-gain up until 4 hours after insulin shot would be less.

Whats the science behind insulin-sensivity and insulin-use? Im asking because you advise me to start insulin 4weeks after rebound starts. Why not use insulin-sensivity right away after rebound starts?

Shadow…Thank you for all the help you provide on here! I had a couple questions to ask about my pre-contest cycle.

weeks 15-8
test 500/wk
arimidex 0.5mg EOD

weeks 8-show day
test 250/wk
tren-a 100mg EOD
mast 150mg 3x/wk
arimidex 0.5 EOD

1. it was suggested to me to lower the test dose with the addition of mast and tren to lower side effects from the tren. Up until this point I’ve only ever done just test for bulking, so I’m not sure how I’ll react to the other compounds yet. Is that an okay approach? I know I’ve seen you post before to keep a 1:1:1 ratio, just curious on your thoughts.

2. I’ll also have Prami on hand for the tren. Not sure whether to use this from the get go or wait until its needed with the dose I’m using?

Hi shadow… just want to say that your an absolute legend! Thanks for sharing your knowledge on here mate. Just a few questions…

1. What’s your thoughts on taking grapefruit juice in conjunction with an oral such as dbol to enhance its bio-availability? Do you know if it can increase the amount of the ‘active’ drug to be present in the body?

2. In regard to diary as a protein source could you please clarify why you consider products like greek yogurt and cottage cheese to be poor choices?

3. Do you suggest removing diary only when cutting and during contest prep or would you generally recommend eliminating it all together from your diet? Does this also include whey and casein powders?

Thanks big fella.

No you can’t do the insulin 45 min before - it needs to be done 10min before the workout. you want the insulin to peak while you’re training and not before. You want steady absorption of the nutrition while you’re training not before. The longest I’d go before is 20min and that’s pushing it. I talked about the science behind it back in the first thread.
You always want to max your bodies natural resources before adding something from the outside. If your body is super insulin sensitive you want to take advantage of that and only take insulin if and when you really need it.

Also if you want me to be more specific to you post your current pic so I can see if it’s even something you should consider now.

I like to keep it at a 1:1 ratio. Also, if you’re lowering the test so much you’re risking losing size as you’re going to be dieting for a show. You’re not going to feel great going into a show anyways if you’re actually aiming to be stage ready so you might as well get the best out of the cycle. I would also do the masteron every other day and not e3d. And switch to test-p at 150mg eod for the last 8 weeks.

I usually prefer caber over prami, it seems to work better but with those dosages and in general only add it when needed and don’t just use it from the get go.

Thank you - I appreciate the compliment.

1. Honestly I tried it and didn’t see much of a difference. It’s not going to hurt but I’m not sure it’s going to give you a real benefit either. No real studies around it to choose one way or the other. I use dbol without it and get great benefits as is.

2. It’s about getting the “best bang for your buck” just from experience I find that protein sources from animals, like lean meats and fish are more beneficial for physique goals. Think about it as historical and anecdotal evidence.

3. Definitely not using dairy in contest prep but you can have the occasional Greek yogurt or cottage cheese in your off season and it won’t kill you.
    No issues at all with whey or casein protein

What is your opinion on adding a low dose(20mg ed) of dbol to a cutting cycle to keep some fullness? it isn’t a contest prep so a little water retention isnt the end of the world

I’ve been reading on osterine. Do you have any experience or insight on it?

SP, I have to thank You for Your effort and contribution, cutting it short, my question is:

How do You manage steroid-induced lower back pumps ? What is Your theory regarding how they appear, are they dose-dependent, gear-dependent ? You don’t believe it’s kidney faillure, I hope ?

I am asking because I’ve just finished a 3 week 50mg/day winstrol mini-cycle (first contact with AAS ever and it was great) and I had expected to increase my rack pull, back squat (not exclusively) and You recommended several times adding 6 weeks of 50mg/day of W. I’ve found it impossible during the last 10 days to keep a back arch during rows and squats and had to pre-fatigue lats and quads. I need a strategy for combating these lower back pumps for future short 4-6 weeks mild-dose test cycles (I could train squats and pulls off-cycle and focus on-cycle on upper body)

Hi Shadowpro, I was wondering about fast acting insulin.

In this topic: Steroids: What Pro Bodybuilders Are Really Using

You recomend for off season to use Humalog and Plazma combination: 5-10 IU 10 minutes pre-workout followed by 2-3 servings of Plazma.

Would you recomend using it for full off season or to cycle it for some weeks on and off?

If you cycle it, does the length of the cycle depend on how often you use it each week or you follow same protocol no mater what ?

thanks for replying

Yo man, so heres where im at now

If you read my previous nightmare post about absolutely smashing my e2, well flash forward its a little over a month. Im strickly running test c at 500mg/ml so I can get myself leveled out. Libido, and brainfog waise.

Labs as follows, T- 1027
E -42.9
Prostate 0.6

I ABSOLUTELY don’t want to crash my e2 ever again, but im definately feeling the high e2.
Brain fog, depression, low/no libido.

I dosed .3 adex today at about 12. What would you recommend for getting her around
[22] and ill be able to go have blood work again shortly, so based on those numbers, what would your next couple week ai dosing schedule be for myself

It’s not something I would use on a cutting cycle. Using something like tbol or even just a bit higher tren dose would give better results… It’s just not a cutting drug. I believe in picking a goal and choose the drugs that are appropriate for it. You can achieve more fullness by manipulating your diet and supplementation. Simple things like extra plazma and micropa will make a big difference in terms of fullness when cutting

As i’ve mentioned before i’m not a huge fan of peptides but I’ve tried this before and it’s nothing special. Spend your money on the real thing instead.

Cardio can help here, even something like 20 min 3x/week. Usually it’s just a lot of bloodflow to the area and extra weight gain that causes this. Hard for me to believe this is kidney failure but blood tests are always important.

I’m not sure that what you experienced necessarily had to do with the drugs. It might be poor planning in regards to training or diet. Winstrol can cause a back pump but not usually something like you are describing.

I would probably not recommend using insulin for more than 6 weeks straight regardless of the cycle length. 8 weeks would be pushing it so if you have a 12-16 week off season cycle you can do the first 6 weeks and the last few weeks with insulin but take a break in the middle.
You can and you should use the plazma throughout the whole cycle.

I would only use it on training days and for some people only on heavy training days depending on experience and dosage

With this dose I wouldn’t do more than .5mg of arimidex every 3rd day. It should get you there in a few weeks.

i just had gyno surgery from excessive pro hormone use without pct. wondering if i took 500 mg of test with 20 mg of nolva and i did get gyno. how effective is letro to completely get rid of it. and what is the likelihood of getting gyro with 500mg of test