Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Hi I am about to start a cycle of
Sustanon 250 @500mg weeks 1-15
Deca durabolin @400mg weeks 1-13
Dbol @20mg daily weeks 1-4
Arimidex throughout start @0.25mg EOD
I also have some caber ready.
I’ll split the sust into two shots a week .

1. the deca would you recommend taking it in two doses with the sust or as a third shot on its own?
  2. do you think 2x weekly is enough for sust?
  3. What is your personal opinion on the layout of this cycle?
    Thanks for your time.

[quote]HusseinAli wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]HusseinAli wrote:
thanks for the knowledge you provide, I’m new to this forum, but i have been looking for something like this for my entire life. it’s a great chance and honor to interact with a pro bodybuilder.

I have been using steroids for 5 years or more i’m 31 YO but i’m not satisfied with how i look and how much i gained, but, so far i didn’t use insulin or GH, so i’m thinking of running them along with AAS as follows:

*week 1 to 16:
-testosterone Enanthate 1000 mg /EW
-Nandrolone Decanoate 500 mg/EW
-and i’m thinking of adding 600 mg of EQ
*week 5 to 10:

• Anadrol 100 mg / ED
    *week 5 to 16
  • Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg / EOD

as for GH I’ll do 10 iu/ED
as for insulin i’ll do from 5 to 10 iu / ED for 4 weeks only

HCG throughout the whole cycle, liver 52 or legalone for liver functionality, Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD, Nolva and hcg for the PCT.
I have enough info about the insulin but what i’m not sure about is the best timing for administration, is it before training or after? with GH at the same time or … i’m a little bit confused?

I just wanna get really big
your guidance will be highly appreciated [/quote]

Can you please post a current picture so I can give you better advice. Once I see your current condition I can give you more accurate information.

I wrote a lot about GH and insulin timing in the previous threads.
[/quote]

thank you very much for your reply
i have been out of using AAS for 8 month and i’m 31 and 167lbs, right after my previous cycle i was 187lbs with 7% BF,
as shown in the pics, no improvement for someone has been training for almost 8 years and using ASS for almost 4 to 5 years, my last dose of test was 2500 mg/WK, i’m tired of not doing so much improvement.
thank you again for your support. [/quote]

My best advice to you right now is to take a hard look at your diet, training and supplements because with the dosages you’ve written above I would expect you to look bigger, harder and leaner. I would hold off on any cycle until you get these other factors on track otherwise you’re wasting your health, time and money.

[quote]tacelazar wrote:
Hi shadow.!!
I’am on 600mg Sustanon a Week . What you think about adding 30mg dbol and 30mg winny for 4-5 weeks. Together split into 2 times in day, one pre workout 15-15mg and 15-15mg before bed or morning??

Easy caloric deficit 500kcal a day . Cutting are going good maintaning all my strenght and pump are good.[/quote]

You can add the winstrol for sure. I would probably run it at 50mg/day for 6 weeks. I wouldn’t add dbol if cutting is your goal now, it will make you hold water and it’s not appropriate for that cause.

[quote]RS7788 wrote:
Hi - I have a few questions regarding what compounds to use and when.

Some Stats:
38 yr. old
230 lbs. pounds
athletic build
experienced user with anabolics

Question: in past I ran Eq only – and I had success with it – why does everyone insist on running test with every cycle?

What I’m looking for now – is Lean Muscle – I know with a strict diet and cardio (which I never do) I can get my stomach pretty much flat.

So I have:
40 cc of Eq- 250
30 cc winstrol (really don’t want to use bc jab ED)
60 cc Primo – real stuff from Turkey
300 anavar tabs
15 cc test enthante
15 cc test prop.
200 dball

Now I’m not going to run all – but thinking of maybe running a 12 week cycle – then cruise 4 weeks, then maybe another 12 weeks

1st one:
1-12 Eq 500mg
1-4 40 mg D ball
1-14 - 250mg test enth

cruise with 250 mg of Test ent 250 week)

2nd cycle:
1-14: 600 mg of primo
1-4 test prob (100mg EOD)
4-12: 60-100 anavar
winny (does drinking it actually work)?

Provirion - i can get - do i run that throughout at 50 mg a day?
HGH - currently doing 4iu of Humatrope a day

So my goals are really to put on ONLY quality muscle – at 230 I don’t need to much more weight/ size… I just need to re-position my weight to look like Superman!

I hope all this makes sense?
I’m open to any suggestions you have – and I can eaily add or subtract any anabolic in the mixes above and can get really anything I need

[/quote]

Could you please post a current picture so I can give you more accurate advice.

[quote]taz8994 wrote:
Hi I am about to start a cycle of
Sustanon 250 @500mg weeks 1-15
Deca durabolin @400mg weeks 1-13
Dbol @20mg daily weeks 1-4
Arimidex throughout start @0.25mg EOD
I also have some caber ready.
I’ll split the sust into two shots a week .

1. the deca would you recommend taking it in two doses with the sust or as a third shot on its own?
  2. do you think 2x weekly is enough for sust?
  3. What is your personal opinion on the layout of this cycle?
    Thanks for your time.[/quote]
  1. You can take the deca with the Sustanon, no need for a 3rd shot.
  2. It can work but I would suggest 3 instead.
  3. Depends on the goal of your cycle. If it’s a gaining cycle it looks okay but I would use eq instead of deca.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]HusseinAli wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]HusseinAli wrote:
thanks for the knowledge you provide, I’m new to this forum, but i have been looking for something like this for my entire life. it’s a great chance and honor to interact with a pro bodybuilder.

I have been using steroids for 5 years or more i’m 31 YO but i’m not satisfied with how i look and how much i gained, but, so far i didn’t use insulin or GH, so i’m thinking of running them along with AAS as follows:

*week 1 to 16:
-testosterone Enanthate 1000 mg /EW
-Nandrolone Decanoate 500 mg/EW
-and i’m thinking of adding 600 mg of EQ
*week 5 to 10:

• Anadrol 100 mg / ED
    *week 5 to 16
  • Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg / EOD

as for GH I’ll do 10 iu/ED
as for insulin i’ll do from 5 to 10 iu / ED for 4 weeks only

HCG throughout the whole cycle, liver 52 or legalone for liver functionality, Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD, Nolva and hcg for the PCT.
I have enough info about the insulin but what i’m not sure about is the best timing for administration, is it before training or after? with GH at the same time or … i’m a little bit confused?

I just wanna get really big
your guidance will be highly appreciated [/quote]

Can you please post a current picture so I can give you better advice. Once I see your current condition I can give you more accurate information.

I wrote a lot about GH and insulin timing in the previous threads.
[/quote]

thank you very much for your reply
i have been out of using AAS for 8 month and i’m 31 and 167lbs, right after my previous cycle i was 187lbs with 7% BF,
as shown in the pics, no improvement for someone has been training for almost 8 years and using ASS for almost 4 to 5 years, my last dose of test was 2500 mg/WK, i’m tired of not doing so much improvement.
thank you again for your support. [/quote]

My best advice to you right now is to take a hard look at your diet, training and supplements because with the dosages you’ve written above I would expect you to look bigger, harder and leaner. I would hold off on any cycle until you get these other factors on track otherwise you’re wasting your health, time and money.[/quote]

Thank you for your advice, and taking the time for answering my question.

only one I have hopefully this works

pic attached – 2nd time - not sure if it went trhough first time - my apologies

Great thread!!

English is not my mail languages, I’m from Belgium. I have a GH question.

I want to pin my GH pre workout and i can anly train in the evening. Some say you need to stay away with carbs and food in general wheb pinning GH.

This is a part of my routine:

3PM Shake ( carbs/prote)
5PM Whole food meal.
6.30 PM iso whey shake
7-8PM training during training 50-60 gr dextro + creatine with water.
9PM whole food meal
10.30PM eggs

11.30 Sleep time

Never have used hgh and want to take them pre workout. When do you think i must pin the hgh? 6PM?

Thanks in advance!

the last part of my cycle kicked my ass.

I struggled with lethargy at 500mg/w of tren and when i finally bumped to about 700mg/w i had to taper down and come off. The gains were crazy but i struggled with being able to stay awake and to have any energy at all to do common tasks around the house and sex drive was not there at all… that caused a few problems on its own… it was a fight to get in the gym but once i got there i could kill it. but since i am not a professional athlete the burden of running tren that high with those side effects just isnt worth it to me. evidently i have never had real tren until now, lol.

is there any way to combat these sides?

If i could feel good while at this dose, holy jeebus, it would be the holy grail.

thanks,

Tyler

I ve been training for a year and a half now.for me i have made some decent improvements.about six months ago i took a course of 200 weekly primobolan.many say you have to take at least 400 but for me it worked.im looking for steady gains not necessarly fast gains.

now after a 4month break i m thinking of stacking 200 primo with 200 propiunate weekly…does primo go well with propiunate? Thanks for your opinions

It’s been 13 months since my last post. I still refer to your reply to me regularly. At the time, you suggested that I was getting close to my natural ceiling. That didn’t stop me from trying 3 more bulks. In short, you were right. I put on less than 2 pounds of muscle this year. The 30 pounds of fat that I’m cutting wasn’t worth it.

I was and am still on the fence with a cycle. Leaned out, I look really damn good. I would love to be 10-20 pounds heavier, but not at the expense of my health of finances.

The next 8 lbs that come off will put me back at the pic above.

Hey Shadow, I apologize for being one of these annoying beginners, but I’d rather be a newb here and annoy the vets than to trust a random friend at the gym. I want to run my first cycle. I’ve read through tons of your Q&A pages, but was hoping you could suggest a cycle for me.

I’m 24, been lifting since 16-17 but started taking it seriously and EATING a little over 4 years ago. I was low 150s when I started and now at 180lbs-5’11". I’m obsessed with staying as lean as possible (and hopefully just as lean if not leaner after). I don’t think I’ve ever been above 10% bf and I’m around 8% currently. I need at least 3500 cals/day to gain. Definitely an ectomorph-I seem to respond really well to carbs.

My goal is to end up a modest 185-190ish dry, vascular, and jacked. I don’t want to hear from anyone, “oh you can get there easily natural, etc etc”. I’m ready to take my physique to the next level and soon.

I train typically 5 days/week-a split but I try to hit each group 2x per week…intensity has really been on point this past year. I love this sh*t! Should I just run test at 500mg/week w nolva, hct, and pct to see how I respond to test only? I’m open to consider adding something like tren if you advise that. Also, since I wanna stay as lean as I can while adding mass, would adding winstrol be a good option or would that be counterproductive?

I can include pics if you need them! Thanks again, you’re the man.

Hi shaddow pro… Im less curious about the drugs and more curious about the diet. i ran a 12 week cycle of test @ 500mgs a week and gained literally nothing. so it was back to the drawing boards. how would you go about figuring out your diet. i want to get the nutrition right before i waste more money on drugs. i tend to over think everything and wanted to see if there was a simple way of braking down marcos and nutrition

Hi ShadowPro,

I asked your advice before in November and you told me to drop my bodyfat with a 4-6 week diet to go under 10% and then start a clean bulk. Attached my progress on this (in another pose which makes comparing a bit more tricky). The left pic i showed you before, the right pic is my most recent one.

I’ve done a 40-day cut where I brought my calories 10-15% below maintenance. As I keep track of my macros in an Excel-sheet I can summarize my average macros over that period as follows:
2819 kcal / 290g carbs (of which 44g fibers) / 59g fats / 284g proteins (I am 6’0 at 177lbs now).
Weekly training during that period:

• 6x weight training and
  • 4 times cardio (3 x 45 minutes low intensity indoor biking and 1 x 30 minutes HITT).

I am very happy with the results and have to thank you for it partly as the opportunity to get advice from a pro helped me with my motivation. As you can see my “love handles” are a lot smaller now and my abs are much more defined. With the right pose i can now also see the stripes on my shoulder:

Now I have a couple of questions, hope you can advise me with this also:

1. Is my progress for this 6-week cut respectable? What would you recon my bodyfat is now? The reason I ask is that you mentioned in other responses that cutting is difficult and no fun, but I never had real trouble with the lower calories (I did take some caffeine supplements in the last 2 weeks). Does that mean I did not go low enough in calories and could have reached the same results in much less time, or are my results fine and I was just lucky to not feel tired and weak?

2. I am on maintenance now; 1 week done and another week to go after which I plan to increase my calories to 300 above maintenance slowly. As I am not competing I am wondering how you would suggest I would decide when to cut again? Should I keep bulking till I reach a certain level of bodyfat, should I set a time period, or stop the bulking till strength gains level off?

3. What about cardio during my bulk? I am currently doing cardio 4 times a week for 30-45 minutes in the morning (3x low intensity with a heartrate of 120 bpm for 45 minutes and 1 x interval for 30 minutes). I really love this part of my training as I watch movies while training and the extra calories I burn I can nicely eat during the day as I enjoy cooking and eating a lot. Should I lower my cardio as it can limit my muscle gains and strength gains in my legs? (my squat is already relatively weak but I never trained legs much for size due to the other sports I did before; running, biking, swimming, muay thai).

4. Do you recommend to increase my protein intake further to 300 grams per day or even more? Or can the extra calories come from carbs? I will keep my fats relatively low at 60-80 grams per day.

5. Are there any people online (youtube channels, Q&A pages, podcasts, Facebook profiles of athletes or coaches) you would recommend to follow as they give out good information? I am currently subscribed to a number of channels which are bodybuilding related but I am always looking for more sources.

A big thanks in advance again; this thread really helps me motivate myself! You rock!

Opinion on Anavar? I plan on cruising on 250mg of test here soon. I love all the benefits of test and plan to stay on a while. My buddy said he tried anavar and loves it. Just looking for another opinion on it. Thanks.

Shadow!! I’m coming to an end on my 14 week Test Sust only run… As before this was only to readjust my hormones after taking over a year off from gear. I have been running HCG 250 2x weekly and 10mg Nolva daily for the last 7 weeks. I’m getting ready to start my PCT that we talked about before but I’m currently having terrible issues with fatigue and blurred “foggy” vision!!! I’ve never really experienced this before… Any ideads??

Your pictures look decent. Running EQ will work better with test, as it will help with better growth, sex drive, and hormonal balance (as balanced as you can be on a cycle). Something to take into consideration is that if you’re looking for lean mass, EQ will make you hungry as hell so you’ll have to be very strict with your diet. The cycles you are suggesting look pretty good to me - don’t forget to take antiestrogen (Nolvodex or Arimidex) and HCG. With those dosages, probably 20mg ed of Nolva and 250iu twice per week of HCG will keep everything working properly. Don’t drink the Winstrol, inject it - it just isn’t the same. Run the Proviron for about 8 weeks…start with 25mg and taper up every week until you reach 75/100mg - stay at this dose for about 3 weeks then drop it.

Can you please post a current picture and some more info about yourself …I can’t give you solid advice without seeing what you’re about. First thing is drink Plazma instead of the dextrose you’re drinking - it will be a game changer for you. The timing that you inject the GH completely depends on your goals - I will need more information to answer questions about that.

Hi Tyler - did you try and run Caber with it - the side effects you’re describing may have to do with progesterone or prolactin issues. 0.5mg twice per week is a good place to start - see if the side effects subside a bit. When I take high Tren doses and feel off like that, I also usually take a few Brain Candy shots a day and it helps a lot. 50mg of Proviron during a cycle that involves Tren can help a lot with sex drive and also keep the test dose at least 1-1 with the Tren. Supplements like 5HTP before bed, Power drive mixed into your Plazma for more mental focus, and obviously normal recovery like getting enough sleep is always key when you’re on a cycle