greetings from Germany.

(Sorry for my bad English)

My Person:

• 28 Years Old
  • 175cm
  • 106kg
  • Training Experience: 10 Years
  • Got Gyno since 13 Years old
  • I juiced 1 times after 5 years of training , with gyno ( i know not the best idea)
  • WK 1-8 250 Test-E e3d + 30mg Dianabol every Day
    WK 9-16 150mg Testo-P e3d + 50mg Clomid every Day
  • the Gyno even gots worst so i stopped juicing after i completed that cycle

-NOW at the AGE of 28 i got my GYNO removed!
-Bodyfat is at 20%
-I want to burn fat, and get build quality Muscle

And i want to start cycling again.
But i Need a little help.

i planed:

12 Weeks

wk1-12 1000mg Test-E a Week (Mon/Thurs)
wk1-12 750mg Boldenon a Week (Mon/Thurs)
wk1-6 Methandienon (20/30/40/50/50/50)
wk7-12 Oxandrolon (40/40/40/40/40/40)
wk1-12 20 mg Nolvadex a Day
wk1-12 250iu HCG 2xWeek (Mon/Thurs)

PCT:
wk14-18 Nolvadex each day (40/40/20/20)
wk14-18 500iu HCG 2xWeek

Questions:

1. Is my cycle fine?
  2. My Wife and I want to have Kids in the next Year. Should i wait(cycle)?
  3. Now that my Gyno is removed, i will not have Problems with titties anymore?
    So i dont have to by cautioned about AROMATASE?

I Will post a Picture in the next Days.

If you need more Data about my Person, feel free to ask.

Greetings from Germany,
IVEN

HI Shadow,

Need some guidance from you as I may have been a little overzealous in duration with my cycle. Originally I planned to hop on test for a couple of months and fell in love and just have not stopped. Having read through your posts I think for health reason it may be time to come off completely for a time period.

I have been on 525 mg/week of Test-E/Sustanon/Test-P (switching compounds throughout the year) for about a year and two months straight. During that time I have also taken tren-a at about 300 mg/week for months at a time during the year (e.g. 2 months on/1 month off). Never needed an AI (though I have on hand from the beginning) as I have not experienced any sides (no acne, no gyno, slight water retention from Test-E/Sust).

My thoughts are two fold at this point:

1. In January drop down to a 350 mg/week cruise of Test-Cyp. In March do the following cycle for 3 months:

Test-E - 350/week
NPP - 400/week
Mast - 400/week

Then go back to cruising test-p 350 mg/week for 3 months and plan my next blast.

1. I don’t want to come off but thinking I should at this point for maybe 3 months. I definitely have testicular atrophy (obviously), my sex drive is not like it was in the beginning (still high but not like when I first took tren/test) so I am trying to figure out the best PCT for my situation. I have HCG on hand as well as Clomid. I know i should have been running the clomid or HCG during my cycle to not be in this position (hindsight). At this point i think i have been on so long that i might as well get a script for test-cyp from a doctor (i have a connection to one who will supply through insurance). Part of me wants to come off to see if I can even recover so i will be able to get my wife pregnant in the future.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. If you need any more I will provide.

Thanks for taking the time to spread good information to those willing to learn…

Hello shadow, thanks in advance for sharing you knowledge as always… I just read you T-Nation article on pros and the cycles they use… I’m about 2 weeks out and wish I’d read it sooner… But anyways a couple questions for ya especially regarding cutting test out completely 2-4 weeks out… I would assume pct wouldn’t start at this point…

So wouldn’t we fear of crashing prior to the show? Or is it recommend to use test suspension ed? also regarding hgh, do you stop that anywhere prior to the show? FYI I am not using insulin if that factors into peak week… Thanks again and looking forward to hearing back from you…

[quote]IVENHOE wrote:
Hallo Shadow Pro,
greetings from Germany.

My Person:

• 28 Years Old
  • 175cm
  • 106kg
  • I juiced 1 times after 5 years of training , with gyno ( i know not the best idea)

-Bodyfat is at 20%

i planed:

12 Weeks

PCT:
wk14-18 500iu HCG 2xWeek

Questions:

1. Is my cycle fine?

Greetings from Germany,
IVEN[/quote]

In order for me to respond responsibly to your cycle I would like to see a picture showing your current condition. If you and your wife are thinking about having kids then I’d definitely wait before starting… It’s not worth the risk.

If you removed the gyno surgically then you should be fine from now on. I would probably still take anti estrogens just to balance the hormones.

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
HI Shadow,

Need some guidance from you as I may have been a little overzealous in duration with my cycle. Originally I planned to hop on test for a couple of months and fell in love and just have not stopped. Having read through your posts I think for health reason it may be time to come off completely for a time period.

I have been on 525 mg/week of Test-E/Sustanon/Test-P (switching compounds throughout the year) for about a year and two months straight. During that time I have also taken tren-a at about 300 mg/week for months at a time during the year (e.g. 2 months on/1 month off). Never needed an AI (though I have on hand from the beginning) as I have not experienced any sides (no acne, no gyno, slight water retention from Test-E/Sust).

My thoughts are two fold at this point:

1. In January drop down to a 350 mg/week cruise of Test-Cyp. In March do the following cycle for 3 months:

Test-E - 350/week
NPP - 400/week
Mast - 400/week

Then go back to cruising test-p 350 mg/week for 3 months and plan my next blast.

1. I don’t want to come off but thinking I should at this point for maybe 3 months. I definitely have testicular atrophy (obviously), my sex drive is not like it was in the beginning (still high but not like when I first took tren/test) so I am trying to figure out the best PCT for my situation. I have HCG on hand as well as Clomid. I know i should have been running the clomid or HCG during my cycle to not be in this position (hindsight). At this point i think i have been on so long that i might as well get a script for test-cyp from a doctor (i have a connection to one who will supply through insurance). Part of me wants to come off to see if I can even recover so i will be able to get my wife pregnant in the future.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. If you need any more I will provide.

Thanks for taking the time to spread good information to those willing to learn…
[/quote]

If you’re planning to have kids I would do a good pct and come off. If you’re planning on cruising then I would add the HCG and nolvadex in right away and keep them for your cruise and your planned cycle after that.

If you decide on coming off completely then I would do a pct that includes HCG, nolva and clomid for at least 5-6 weeks. Simultaneously run AlphaMale in the pct at double the recommended dose. Do blood tests after 6 weeks and see where you are.

Can you post a current photo? Maybe I can give more specific advise on dosages. The good thing is that the dosages you did weren’t very high so even though it was a very long time there’s a good chance you can recover well after a proper pct.

[quote]Pantera3375 wrote:
Hello shadow, thanks in advance for sharing you knowledge as always… I just read you T-Nation article on pros and the cycles they use… I’m about 2 weeks out and wish I’d read it sooner… But anyways a couple questions for ya especially regarding cutting test out completely 2-4 weeks out… I would assume pct wouldn’t start at this point…

So wouldn’t we fear of crashing prior to the show? Or is it recommend to use test suspension ed? also regarding hgh, do you stop that anywhere prior to the show? FYI I am not using insulin if that factors into peak week… Thanks again and looking forward to hearing back from you…[/quote]

No, the pct will start only when you decide to come off completely. I’m assuming that because you’re preparing for a show that you are taking other compounds that will completely prevent you from crashing at this point. GH can be stopped anywhere from 14 days out or even run all the way through the show, it depends on your condition/fullness etc. the leaner and more ready you are usually allows you to keep more drugs in your system without risking too much extra water retention.

Peak week is super individual and this will vary a lot between every athlete.

Since i’ve found this new source the tren a is giving very pronounced results. I’m 5lbs lighter and i’ve smoked my previous DeadLift PR.

I’m struggling to hold my weight. are there any decent “gainer” shakes or really dense calorie shakes i could use. I’m having to eat some junk food now just to keep from shriveling away. granted I’ve leaned out without even trying or wanting to. I really wanted this to be a gaining cycle (1050-EQ, 600-tren a, test p 630) but my appetite is struggling and my ability to use carbs has been quite amazing.

what i dont want is a shitty whey concentrate type gainer.

I’m all ears for advice.

Edit 11/12/15

I’ve added 25mg Dbol and this has mad a dramatic difference in appetite and can finally smash the calories that I need. for such a light dosage I can already see the benefits of the Dbol. large pumps and the extra carbs have already gave me a much fuller look and have helped me recover from my workouts.

Hey Shadow,

got few questions and a little problem…

They found few lymph nodes on me, they diagnosed as no danger, caused by some kinda inflamation… So i wasn’t really worried and as we spoke before i said that i will try dbol towards the end of my cycle… it was mild to 20mg a day, then i got rechecked and they noticed that it got worse and that the swelling became bigger and they found more of them

so i was pretty sure it was to dbol, coz dbol is kinda toxic thing. I removed dbol as soon as i could and went to 250mg/e7d just to wait for the next diagnose, didnt wanted to go straight to pct coz i dont know what they will say next.

Now a question concerning prostata enlargement, there are a lot of studies sayin that high test can cause it and some of them say that it’s not due to exogen high test, some people say that DHT’s like dbol can do a lot of negative to it aswell. I was at the urologist yesterday, he checked my balls and said they were ok, no cancer and so on but he didnt check my prostata yet.

Since i\m on 250mg e7d, which is a lot higher than the normal range test you produce, i’m still kinda in danger of it getting even larger(?) Is there anything i can do against it, until i get my next diagnose? Finasterid, does it help in this case?

I seen a lot of people getting it, but they say, if its due to high test then it will get to it’s normal size once you stop with the cycle?
How do you pro’s deal with it, since there is a lots of more drugs than just 500mg test a week?

what would be your best advice in this case? i’m just at 250mg e7d, i’m just eating an extremely calories surplus just to put overall size, including fat right now, should i even go down to 250mg e10d for this purpose(?) and wait for what they gonna tell me when i have my next analysis?

10mg nolva should be enough for 250mg e7d?

thanks in advice

Hey Shadow,

Whats your opinion on a Test E/Tbol/Anavar cycle for lean mass?

Also what do you think about Front loading (high test dosage first week) for someone who has only 1 cycle under their belt. (Test E cycle only)?

Shadow, you helped me prep for a show (mens physique) last year and it helped a ton. Here I am again waiting til the last minute but I thought I’d try reaching out to you again while in the home stretch (10 days out). I know in your article you mentioned running both Adex AND nolvadex leading up to the show to help dry out- just wanted to confirm this.

I will be out of adex by the end of this week, but have plenty of nolva on hand. I’m going to run the last of my test p/tren a/mast through the end of the week (I know you suggest cutting this 2 weeks out, but I feel that I can dry out pretty fast) and running winny probably up to a day or two before the show. I’ve been running a small amount of T3 as well (25-30mcg)

I know I’m behind where I should be, but I feel good going into this final stretch because the fat still keeps falling off- I haven’t stalled out or shown any signs of stalling out yet either, so I’m hoping I can still drop a decent amount over the next week by upping cardio.

My biggest problem right now…is bloating. I’ve been taking a little detox (intek), though I don’t have a ton, so I’ve kind of been saving it for the last minute. I’ve started a new job where I sit on my ass for 8+ hours a day and I’m not use to it at all and I’ve been bloating up pretty bad on some days because of it. I don’t know why this is so I was wondering if you have any insight on it?

I stopped drinking ICE (those carbonated flavored waters) and it helped a little and I’ve been taking rolaids, which has also helped, but I still get bloated. I can’t pin it on any one food or drink or whether or not it’s my breathing or what. It makes working on posing difficult/frustrating- and even taking pictures. I still felt pretty bloated in the picture I took this morning which I’ve attached. I’m starting to reduce my sodium (hoping to keep it under 2000mg) and I’ll probably take diuretics going into the show. I’m going to experiment with that this weekend and see how it goes.

I know, kind of vague and no mention of diet, but I didnt have a lot of time to write this, so I guess I’m just seeing if you have any last minute advice or anything that you can offer.

Thanks man- and really looking forward to the book!

Hello Shadow Pro,

Thanks for this fantastic thread, I’ve been out of “the game” more than half year I’ve lost about 12kg (26 lbs), before stopping I was 230 pounds for 6,3 feet. I’m actually about 15% BF I hope lower it to 13% until December that I will start with roids to continue lowering it and recomp. to the point I was before, after that I want continue improving my physique.

1. I want that you help me decide what of the following cycle options you consider the more effective way to go.

Option 1: 2 short and one mid length cycle.

Optiong 2: 2 long cycles.

I know that for many people form here a 14 or 16 weeks cycle is not considered a long cycle, but the longest I’ve ever gone was 14 weeks…

Option 3: Blast & Cruise.

I’ve never done before a blast & cruise I know that with this option I will archive the greatest gains, but at the same time I’m afraid to do it and don’t recover well… considering that I want to be father in the future…

• As you see I always start with nandrolone, that’s because actually I’ve got a tendinitis in the shoulder and I think that nandrolone will help to the recovery.
  • I know you’re not a big fan from nandrolone but it always worked for me, boldedone I tried it before at 500mg/EW in addition to Tren-E 600mg/EW and Test-E 750mg/EW and sincerely I didn’t fell any benefit compared to running the same combo without Bolde, however y will give it another try but at this time at 900mg/EW.
  1. What did you think about Pyramiding? I know it was very popular in '70s '80s, now the way to go is lineal dosages but recently I read that is better increase the dosage to keep low the miosatin…

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]IVENHOE wrote:
Hallo Shadow Pro,
greetings from Germany.

My Person:

• 28 Years Old
  • 175cm
  • 106kg

-Bodyfat is at 20%

i planed:

12 Weeks

PCT:
wk14-18 500iu HCG 2xWeek

Questions:

1. Is my cycle fine?

Greetings from Germany,
IVEN[/quote]

In order for me to respond responsibly to your cycle I would like to see a picture showing your current condition. If you and your wife are thinking about having kids then I’d definitely wait before starting… It’s not worth the risk.

If you removed the gyno surgically then you should be fine from now on. I would probably still take anti estrogens just to balance the hormones.
[/quote]

Dear Shadow Pro,

i have attached my pics.

Hi Pro,
another Pics,

This Pic is for the Guys who wants to know, how the Titties look like, after a Gyno Surgery:

You look like a new lifter, not someone with ten years lifting and especially juicing. Your training and diet need more attention

Hello ShadowPro!

English is not my native language so bare with me :slight_smile:

In a couple of weeks I will start my first ever insuline cycle, along with some test, deca and dbol. I’ve read several guides on how to use slin properly but almost every guide says different things, except for the most basic things such as 7-10g carbs for each iu etc.

The insuline i’m going to use is the fast acting humolog.

I’ll tell you what I eat in a day so you get a good view of my situation:

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 100g raw oats, 30g whey protein, 30g peanut butter(the one with no sugar) and some vitamins + omega-3.

Meal 2: Gainer consisting of 25g protein, 57g carbs and 350kcal (I’m at work at this point so it’s hard for me to eat a solid meal).

Meal 3: 250g chicken, 100g jasmine rice, 1 table spoon olive oil and broccoli.

Meal 4: Gainer consisting of 25g protein, 57g carbs and 350kcal (I’m at work at this point so it’s hard for me to eat a solid meal).

Before workout(time of the day is around 17:00): Creatine, pre-workout(if I have any), BCAA.

Meal 5 (directly after the workout is done): Gainer consisting of 25g protein, 57g carbs + half dose of vitargo (35g carbs).
Here is where I plan on taking the insuline, directly after workout, 5 minutes pre my post workout shake (thoughts?)

Meal 6 (around 1 hour after my post workout shake, this should be the time my humalog is peaked I believe): 300g potatoes, 200g chicken, broccoli.

Meal 7: 200g beef/red meat, 100g jasmine rice, 1 table spoon olive oil, broccoli.

Meal 8 (before bed): 50g oats, 45g casein/slow protein, 30g natural nutmix.

This is what a day for me looks like 90% of the time.
Would you recommend me taking the insuline post workout together with my shake, or in the morning? What is the pros and cons of the two options? Anything you think I should change?

I usually train 6 days a week, and i’m not planning on doing insuline on my day off.

I want to start low and work my doses up gradually, I’m thinking of something like:

Day 1: 2iu
Day 2: 3iu
day 3: 4iu
Day 4: 5iu
day 6: 6iu
Day 6: 7iu
Day 7: 8iu

And stay on day 7 dose for the rest of the cycle. Planning on doing insuline for 4-6 weeks and then take a break. Another thing I’ve read somewhere is to only do slin 2-3 times a week after a large musclegroup workout (legs, back etc) to avoid diabetes. Thoughts?
I will always have sugar on me if I would get any signs of hypo.

My apologies if this text looks like a mess, I hope you understand enough to give me some advice.

My best regards

If you could pick a third substance for either bulking or cutting, what would it be?

Shadow pro thanks for your help I hope you are getting some kind of reimbursement for your wisdom. Quick question, dermatologist put me on Finasteride 1.25mg and Minoxidil 5% a few weeks back and my receding hair line is already growing back FAST. I’m about to begin a cycle but I need to know what’s safe to run with the Finasteride ect. This is also for a bulk but I do not want anything to harsh that will halt my hair regrowth.

Also a few months back you told me to try Eq instead of NPP due to the progesterone sides so I thought I’d add it in the stack. Think I’ll keep the test at a trt dose and let the other compounds do the work since test is the harshest on hair. How often should I pin the boldenon cyp? I like fast esters BTW I like to get in and get out and recover!
Wk 1-4 Anavar 60mg ED
Wk 1-10 Test p 50mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Boldenon Cypionate 600mg ew

Hi ShadowPro, I am still reading up with the previous threads so I hope I am not asking something that has been asked before. If I am, apologies.

Stats:
34 years old
6 foot tall (1.83meters)
185 pounds (84kg)
Bodyfat: 12-14% (estimate)
Sports background: did my last triathlon (1.5km swimming, 40km biking, 10km running) 6 months ago and since then concentrating completely on lifting. From age 18 to 24 I worked out daily in the gym to get in shape, age 24 till 30 I have been doing muay thai, and age 31 till 33 focused on triathlons combined with lifting weights. Since 6 months only weight lifting / bodybuilding.
Goal: build more muscle, gain strength, maybe do a natural amateur competition in a few years
Records: SQ: 90kg / BP: 100kg / DL: 135kg (squat is a bit behind as I used to run/bike/swim)
Supplements use: creatine, protein, multivitamin, fish oil
Juice history: none and also not considering starting for the coming 3 years

Training:
Day 1: Chest, triceps
Day 2: Back, biceps, calves
Day 3: Shoulders, traps
Day 4: Chest, legs, calves
Day 5: Biceps, triceps, traps
Day 6: Back, shoulders
Day 7: Legs, calves, traps

I do abs every other day and a normal training lasts for 60-75 minutes (3 working sets per exercise with 8 repetitions). After training 7 days I have a rest day, or sometimes I do the series above two times in a row followed by 2 rest days depending on how sore I get, how I feel, and my agenda. My focus is on form and I start with the big compound exercises and end with isolation exercises.

Twice a week I add an early morning session of steady pace cardio on a stationary bike (I enjoy doing that with my triathlon background) burning about 500 calories in 30-45 minutes. Based on your earlier posts I will add HIIT also in the near future. In aim to do cardio 4-5 times a week.

Diet:
3,000 calories for maintenance coming from about 275 grams of proteins, 70 grams of fats, and 325 grams of carbohydrates. I am already making changes in what I eat based on advice you gave others earlier (cut out dairy products and add in more red meat, and I will lower my fat intake to below 50 grams per day).

Sleep:
8-9 hours a day (I am pretty strict with that otherwise it will affect my mood too much)

Now I have the following questions and am interested in your opinion on this:

1. Based on the picture and my stats, would you recommend me to first cut or can I start bulking at this point already?
  2. Do you spot anything out of the ordinary with my training routine and split? I do traps and calves 3 times a week as these body parts normally need more stimulation and on the second round of doing a muscle group in a week I avoid doing the same exercises as I did earlier that week.
  3. I calculated that I need about 2,400 calories per day for maintenance if I do not train. In case I want to cut I would subtract 10% of the calories to reach a deficit and for a bulk I add 300 calories. Next I add the number of calories I burn with exercising to come to my total caloric goal per day. This means that during a bulk my calories can move between 2,700 calories if I do not train and 3,800 calories when I do a cardio session of 45 minutes in the morning and I lift weights for 75 minutes in the afternoon/evening. Does it make sense to you to increase and decrease my calories so much day-to-day keeping in mind that my surplus is stable at 300 calories per day? Or should I aim for an equal amount of calories per day so that it averages out to 300 calories?
  4. In case I want to go from a bulk to a cut my daily calories would drop by about 550 overnight (from a 300 calories surplus to a 10% deficit). Is this smart to do that quickly or would you recommend doing it gradually? If that is the case, how long should it take to go from a bulk to a cut? And the other way around (cut to bulk) it is the same story?
  5. Do you recommend doing the steady pace cardio in the early morning on an empty stomach or is it better to eat first? My gut feeling tells me that an empty stomach leads to burning more fat as no other fuel is available in the early morning.

Thanks a lot in advance already.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
Since i’ve found this new source the tren a is giving very pronounced results. I’m 5lbs lighter and i’ve smoked my previous DeadLift PR.

I’m struggling to hold my weight. are there any decent “gainer” shakes or really dense calorie shakes i could use. I’m having to eat some junk food now just to keep from shriveling away. granted I’ve leaned out without even trying or wanting to. I really wanted this to be a gaining cycle (1050-EQ, 600-tren a, test p 630) but my appetite is struggling and my ability to use carbs has been quite amazing.

what i dont want is a shitty whey concentrate type gainer.

I’m all ears for advice.

Edit 11/12/15

I’ve added 25mg Dbol and this has mad a dramatic difference in appetite and can finally smash the calories that I need. for such a light dosage I can already see the benefits of the Dbol. large pumps and the extra carbs have already gave me a much fuller look and have helped me recover from my workouts.[/quote]

Great call on the dbol. I would probably advise running the test a bit higher than the tren for more appetite and gains if mass is your goal here. Increase test to about 750-800. No need to eat junk to keep your weight up.
A great idea for a gainer shake that you can add is Surge Recovery for post workout and in the morning try something like: 16 egg whites, 1 scoop Metabolic Drive, 3tbsp honey, 2-3tbsp almond butter, 1-2 pieces of fruit.