Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

[quote]Pantera3375 wrote:
As always shadow, thanks for your time and response in advance… I’ve ran a few aas cycles and find test/tren for the first half of my cycle and test win and mast for cutting in the 2nd half prior to a show. I’m looking to add growth to my next cycle and wanted your advice on how to add it in.

I typically will do the first 8 weeks test/ tren and then cut for the next 6… Should I add it to the 8 weeks? How many iu per day? Do I take a break in there anywhere? Should it cross over into cutting at all? I appreciate your wisdom![/quote]

If you decide to run growth I wouldn’t run it for less than 6 months minimum to get full effects. If you’re doing it for cutting you can probably get away with 2-4iu/day but if you’re doing it to try and gain new muscle I would more than 6iu. It’s not a drug that you just run for one cycle, it’s something you went to be on long term. If you only plan on doing it for 3 months I would probably suggest to save your money.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]daltron wrote:
I apologize if you have already answered this SP, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on “when” people should do your first cycle? What I mean by this is, do you think one should reach a certain point of strength/mass or whatever their goals are and have been training for quite a few years, or do you think as long as they have decent size and strength already, why not?

I know this is quite the loaded answer with a complicated answer possibly, but I am genuinely curious to hear your thoughts, thanks.[/quote]

Excellent question!

It’s hard to give a general answer here but I’ll try…

There’s always going to be exceptions and some freaks who can tolerate more at a younger age. My general answer would be to start when you’re maxing your own natural potential. This is where it gets tricky. Let’s say a very talented young athlete who trained serious with weights and had a perfect diet from the age of 16-22, by this time he’s almost hit his natural potential because he’s put in the years of work and in a case like this I would say go ahead even though 22 is young. On the other hand you have a 20 year old who just started training and fucking around in the gym for 2 years, diet isn’t on track, technique is questionable and has plenty more to improve naturally then I would absolutely not recommend it.

I’m being very general here but I’d say for most people it would take anywhere between 3-8 years of serious training and dieting to max their natural potential however there are always exceptions. There’s no written rule here it really depends on the individual.

A good rule to know when you may be close to maxing your training potential could be 2x bodyweight in squat and deadlift and 1.5x bodyweight in bench with clean form for a few reps. I wouldn’t suggest taking anything until you can do this and when you can then I would possibly say you have a decent strength and size base. If your diet and supplements are dialed in as well then it might be something to consider.

Also before starting I would suggest to be at a minimum of 10% body fat to get the most benefit in terms of body composition.

I hope this helps.

[/quote]

Thanks SP! Definitely answers my question and I appreciate you taking the time to post here.

When is your book coming out?!

Hey shadow!! For the last year I have been recovering from a hard shut down from a cycle gone wrong last year. With your help I was able to reset my system and move forward. I want to do a mild cycle just to get my body back on track and see how it reacts. I’m going to keep it VERY simple and do 12 weeks of 500/mg test sust and measure my sides to make sure my body is ready for a more intermediate cycle again. During this test run do you recommend I run any hcg along with the test?

My main goal here is to ease back into supplements and keep shut down as minimal as possible. I also have ais on hand and a full pct on deck for after. I’m just curious if it would even be beneficial to run the hcg along side the test? Thank you for all you do!

Hey Shadow,
Thanks for all your help!

In general:

1. Are the pro Bodybuilders who are on gear year around and only cruising after their high stacks using AIs also year around or only during their high stack phases?

For me:
2. I am at 500mg TE/week year around at 1.76cm and 92kg 12% currently and I want to add some dbol in winter for about 6weeks because I am going for a contest in fall 2016. My diet is low fat with medium to high carb and 2 fatty fish days in the evening.

Do you suggest that I use some AI for this period, or isnt it such a big deal for just 6 weeks? Or do I maybe need it also year-around?

I am very prone to water retention. The wrong carbs and too much sodium and boom. I did the same dbol cycle 2 years ago and got a huge bloat especially in my face.

Thanks for your help!

[quote]j0hn wrote:
When is your book coming out?![/quote]

Still working on it.

[quote]Maxnutrition89 wrote:
Hey shadow!! For the last year I have been recovering from a hard shut down from a cycle gone wrong last year. With your help I was able to reset my system and move forward. I want to do a mild cycle just to get my body back on track and see how it reacts. I’m going to keep it VERY simple and do 12 weeks of 500/mg test sust and measure my sides to make sure my body is ready for a more intermediate cycle again. During this test run do you recommend I run any hcg along with the test?

My main goal here is to ease back into supplements and keep shut down as minimal as possible. I also have ais on hand and a full pct on deck for after. I’m just curious if it would even be beneficial to run the hcg along side the test? Thank you for all you do! [/quote]

I would definitely run HCG with it. 250iu 2x/week for the whole cycle and possibly 10mg of nolvadex everyday as a safety precaution. I’m glad to hear you’re doing things right this time and I’m here to help if you need anything.

[quote]Dopamin wrote:
Hey Shadow,
Thanks for all your help!

In general:

1. Are the pro Bodybuilders who are on gear year around and only cruising after their high stacks using AIs also year around or only during their high stack phases?

For me:
2. I am at 500mg TE/week year around at 1.76cm and 92kg 12% currently and I want to add some dbol in winter for about 6weeks because I am going for a contest in fall 2016. My diet is low fat with medium to high carb and 2 fatty fish days in the evening.

Do you suggest that I use some AI for this period, or isnt it such a big deal for just 6 weeks? Or do I maybe need it also year-around?

I am very prone to water retention. The wrong carbs and too much sodium and boom. I did the same dbol cycle 2 years ago and got a huge bloat especially in my face.

Thanks for your help![/quote]

1. Most bodybuilders I know use some kind of antiestrogen year round. Obviously when they’re cruising the dosage will be lower. For me when I’m on and off completely I am taking Rez-v and if I’m going into a pct I use AlphaMale

2. If you’re on a cycle of any kind I would usually recommend some kind of antiestrogen. This will definitely help a lot with water retention

3. Throw in some cardio year round. It will help you be less bloated even when on gear that causes water retention.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

My main goal here is to ease back into supplements and keep shut down as minimal as possible. I also have ais on hand and a full pct on deck for after. I’m just curious if it would even be beneficial to run the hcg along side the test? Thank you for all you do! [/quote]

I would definitely run HCG with it. 250iu 2x/week for the whole cycle and possibly 10mg of nolvadex everyday as a safety precaution. I’m glad to hear you’re doing things right this time and I’m here to help if you need anything.
[/quote]

I’ve learned so much from you so thank you!! If I run nolva throughout my cycle should I drop it prior to doing a pct. I was debating on running the hcg throught the cycle like you said and then cruising on that for two weeks after my cycle. Then after the hcg I was gonna run nolv or clomid or both for the pct. should I stay on the nolva and then up the dose for the pct or just run clomid? This is my test run before taking a break and doing a more intermediate cycle so I’m def trying to do this by the book and would love your input!

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve learned so much from you so thank you!! If I run nolva throughout my cycle should I drop it prior to doing a pct. I was debating on running the hcg throught the cycle like you said and then cruising on that for two weeks after my cycle. Then after the hcg I was gonna run nolv or clomid or both for the pct. should I stay on the nolva and then up the dose for the pct or just run clomid? This is my test run before taking a break and doing a more intermediate cycle so I’m def trying to do this by the book and would love your input!
[/quote]

I would stay on nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle. Something like 40/40/20/20 and increase the HCG to 500iu 2x/week when you finish the cycle. Not need for clomid with these dosages.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would stay on nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle. Something like 40/40/20/20 and increase the HCG to 500iu 2x/week when you finish the cycle. Not need for clomid with these dosages.[/quote]

So do you think I should still run the nolva now during cycle? I’ve been doing arimidex twice a week and the hcg twice/wk. And for the pct should I drop the hcg before the higher nolva dosage or together at the same time? Thanks again!

Dear Shadow,

Im a 46 year old men from Holland im training for 12 years new. I started to do cycles 6 months ago and i didnt stopped. I have been reading a lot in your posts, and i came up with something. I will tell it, and hope you find time to look at it.

I planned to use year round, because i dont want to lose gains. Im planning my next cycle like this.

200 mg test cyp, 200 mg tren e and 200 mg og EQ a week. I also use HGH(Alley, evogene) in the cycle 5 i.u. a day. Nolvadex 20mg 1 a day. HCG 250 i.u 2 x p.week. I will do this for 10 weeks.

Afther my last cycle i started to go down from 800 mg a week to a 150 mg a week. I didnt used nolva then and i found out that a lot of oestrgen was produced. So this time i am planning the following.

Nolvadex 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 and hcg 500 i.u. 2 x p.week. I also keep test at 200 mg a week. Is it better to run test cyp. or do i also have to change my test.?

Afther this i wanted to stay for 2 months at test 200 mg a week. Nolva. 20 mg a day. hcg 250 i.u. 2 x p.week. HGH 3 i.u. p. day.

Ather this i wanted to do this al over. Do i need other compounds then?

This is what i came up with. I hope this is a save way to use my gear. Can you please look this over?

Kind regards,

Jeroen.

hello shadow … whats your opinion on glycose disposal agents ( metformin firstly and above all and than the natural ones like berberine ALA etc and their use ) now that new research shows that almost all of them suppress or even de-activate ( metformin -berberine maybe …) the androgen receptor?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would stay on nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle. Something like 40/40/20/20 and increase the HCG to 500iu 2x/week when you finish the cycle. Not need for clomid with these dosages.[/quote]

So do you think I should still run the nolva now during cycle? I’ve been doing arimidex twice a week and the hcg twice/wk. And for the pct should I drop the hcg before the higher nolva dosage or together at the same time? Thanks again!

[/quote]

If arimidex works for you then you can keep it in. They are both going to work so it’s up to your personal preference. Just switch to nolva for the pct. Run the HCG and nolva at the same time.

[quote]jeroenalbert69 wrote:
Dear Shadow,

Im a 46 year old men from Holland im training for 12 years new. I started to do cycles 6 months ago and i didnt stopped. I have been reading a lot in your posts, and i came up with something. I will tell it, and hope you find time to look at it.

I planned to use year round, because i dont want to lose gains. Im planning my next cycle like this.

200 mg test cyp, 200 mg tren e and 200 mg og EQ a week. I also use HGH(Alley, evogene) in the cycle 5 i.u. a day. Nolvadex 20mg 1 a day. HCG 250 i.u 2 x p.week. I will do this for 10 weeks.

Afther my last cycle i started to go down from 800 mg a week to a 150 mg a week. I didnt used nolva then and i found out that a lot of oestrgen was produced. So this time i am planning the following.

Nolvadex 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 and hcg 500 i.u. 2 x p.week. I also keep test at 200 mg a week. Is it better to run test cyp. or do i also have to change my test.?

Afther this i wanted to stay for 2 months at test 200 mg a week. Nolva. 20 mg a day. hcg 250 i.u. 2 x p.week. HGH 3 i.u. p. day.

Ather this i wanted to do this al over. Do i need other compounds then?

This is what i came up with. I hope this is a save way to use my gear. Can you please look this over?

Kind regards,

Jeroen.[/quote]

Could you please post a current picture so I can see who I’m dealing with.

Your idea isn’t bad but I want to see your current condition so I can be more specific. What you’re suggesting is relatively safe.

[quote]bill2 wrote:
hello shadow … whats your opinion on glycose disposal agents ( metformin firstly and above all and than the natural ones like berberine ALA etc and their use ) now that new research shows that almost all of them suppress or even de-activate ( metformin -berberine maybe …) the androgen receptor?[/quote]

I’m not a big fan of metformin and I very rarely use it. I’m not using any of the supplements you mentioned.

The only supplement I’m using in this regard is indigo and it works great for me. I never come off it.

Hi Shadow

Don’t know if this question was already asked, if it was I apologize and im not trying to promote this company by asking this. What’s your take on SARM ( ligandrol, ostarine etc.) and compared to PEDs?

Greetings from Utah. I’m new to this site and hoping to get just a little advice. I just moved to Utah a year ago and I want to find a local source for T. I have a few big fellas that workout at my gym but I dont want to be “that guy” who approaches and asks if they know where I could find some T. What would you suggest is the best way, or should i just go online to order it? I plan on just cruising on 250/wk for a long while. Ive tried T alone in the past with a nice diet and had great results. Thanks in advance.

[quote]Sparowe wrote:
Hi Shadow

Don’t know if this question was already asked, if it was I apologize and im not trying to promote this company by asking this. What’s your take on SARM ( ligandrol, ostarine etc.) and compared to PEDs?[/quote]

As you’ve probably read before I’m not a huge fan of peptides because you never know what you’re actually getting and most of them are underground. Dosage and quality is usually questionable.

The ones I did have good experiences with is pharmaceutical igf1 and tb500 for recovery from injuries. Ghrp6 is pretty good for encouraging appetite. If you’re talking about quality muscle gains, recovery and burning fat then none of the peptides are comparable to real pharmaceutical GH. If you have money for GH I would choose that over any peptide.

[quote]HardenTFU wrote:
Greetings from Utah. I’m new to this site and hoping to get just a little advice. I just moved to Utah a year ago and I want to find a local source for T. I have a few big fellas that workout at my gym but I dont want to be “that guy” who approaches and asks if they know where I could find some T. What would you suggest is the best way, or should i just go online to order it? I plan on just cruising on 250/wk for a long while. Ive tried T alone in the past with a nice diet and had great results. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

For the dosages you’re speaking of I would probably recommend seeking out a good HRT/TRT clinic in your area. This way you know that you’ll be getting good quality test. If you look hard enough you’ll be able to find a doctor that will give you a prescription for this kind of dose.