Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

[quote]StupidNumber13 wrote:
Hey shadow,

A rather unconventional question, but do you think PED’s made you a better person? As in you mentioned in an earlier post that tren/halo has had it’s toll on you in the past, but nowadays you know to control yourself better or not take it out on people[/quote]

Wow, this is a very interesting question. I don’t know if I’d say it made me a better person but it definitely taught me a lot more self control and it also taught me how to notice what the drugs are doing to my personality/behavior as opposed to how I would normally feel without them. The fact that I’ve learned to control it more doesn’t mean it doesn’t effect me at all, I still have occasions where I feel like I let my temper get the best of me and I should have reacted differently.
It’s not that you’re getting immune to it but more of learning to identify it and always remember that it’s a personal choice to do this so you need to act like a human being and not just an asshole.

Any thoughts about the Olympia tonight? I’m sitting here in Vegas at 11pm in my hotel room writing posts on shadow pro… Let’s hear what you thought.

1.Phil Heath
2.Dennis Wolf
3.Shawn Rhoden
4.Dexter Jackson

But I hope Wolf wins, if Heath comes a little bit off.ð???

1.Lewis
2.Raymond
3.Correa
4.Cisternino or Clark

Wild card could be the Korean Kang Kyung Won

Ok.Looks like we have the first 4 now is just the question who gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd,…place. All looking great. The devil is in the details. Heath looking great, Rhoden too ( maybe he can dethrone Heath ), the Wolf is big ( the calves not that good ), Dex is on point. Lets see how it goes. Im humble opinion.

[quote]Sparowe wrote:
1.Phil Heath
2.Dennis Wolf
3.Shawn Rhoden
4.Dexter Jackson

But I hope Wolf wins, if Heath comes a little bit off.ð???

1.Lewis
2.Raymond
3.Correa
4.Cisternino or Clark

Wild card could be the Korean Kang Kyung Won[/quote]

I liked your predictions better than the end results. Unfortunately as I’ve written before it’s not always the best man who wins, there’s a lot of other hidden factors here.

Got to give a shoutout to Dexter Jackson… At 44 he is looking better than all of us. Always consistent.

I had a great weekend… It’s always a pleasure to be a part of this (whether I’m competing or not!)

I also didn’t like the end result. If Heath comes in at 90% he can win, at least that’s how I saw it. One of the hidden factors is that Heath is more marketable then the others.

For a 44 year old Dexter is ahead of the game.

Shadow,

I’ve recently had some IGF 1R3 fall in my lap, strange i know.

I’ve always been curious about it but, because its hard to find legit stuff, no one really knows about it.

What is the best way to use this substance?

and what can I expect from this?

hey shadow

how would look a good pin schedule with tri-tren 200mg? (50mg tren a, 50mg tren hex and 100mg tren e)

i received it for free and im wondering what the best pin schedule would be…

Currently running

750mg/wk sus
600mg/wk tren E
Nolva 20mg ED
HCG 500iu/ wk

Been on this for approx 5 weeks

Experiencing little pumps in the gym and lack of appetite. Im experiencing many tren sides with this; aggression, short temper, sweats, lack of sleep.

Was thinking of lowering the dose to try combat this or would the addition of an AI solve any of these issues by lowering E>?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]thailandnation wrote:
Hi Shadow, thank you for all of the threads starting from the beginning. Much appreciated . I decided to sign up as a result of an ongoing issue for me.

I have done about 5 different insulin(humalog) cycles lasting 4-6 weeks and no longer, and taking the appropriate time off between. I instantly began to notice that i am insulin resistant, don’t ever go hypo either.
So, i added metformin into my regime, and i did shred a little bit of fat, although it did not help anything surrounding my Insulin resistance issue.
Now the metformin is taken only with my post workout meal when i do insulin.
My doses for humalog are all pre workout, 10iu always.

I am 5’11 216 12% BF .

Not sure where to turn at this point. If you have any suggestions, they are openly welcome. Thanks Shadow![/quote]

Did you take GH with the insulin? Usually I wouldn’t recommend taking insulin by itself unless you’re very lean (under 8%) and if your body responds well to carbs in general. I would suggest going on indigo right away and use some kind of diet that includes carbs only pre, intra and post workout. Adding cardio to the mix isn’t a bad idea either.[/quote]

Thanks for the response Shadow, and very valuable information.
I actually just started cjc 1295 no dac w/ ghrp2 x3 daily. as this is supposed to mimic gh pulses
I changed my diet to breakfast intra workout and post only carbs, while my last two or three meals are just veggies/fruits. i’ll buy the indigo when i’m back in the states

Hey SP, how have you been my friend? Around here it is all good… so, right now I am doing kind of a “bridge” using HCG and TESTAGEN from GAT (I wish I could get Alpha Male, but it is rare to find it in Brazil, unfortunately) anyway, weight is @ 228lbs and body fat @12% … I will start to use TEST-P + TREM-E + DROST (masteron) … the plan is a 6 week cycle for pure quality

TEST-P: 200mg eod
TREM-E: 450mg a week (two 225mg shots?)
MASTERON: I would like some help how to better combine this drug with the others two above… maybe switch it for ox?

Caber on hand and will keep HCG twice a week 250IU.

Thanks once again big guy

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
Shadow,

I’ve always been curious about it but, because its hard to find legit stuff, no one really knows about it.

and what can I expect from this?[/quote]

Start with 50mcg post workout directly into the muscle you trained. Increase it by 25mcg every week and only use it on training days. No more than 6 weeks or your body will start to build a tolerance to it.

It will give you better pumps, better recovery and encourage hypertrophy tremendously if it’s the real thing. If it’s real you will notice a dramatic difference. It’s as good as GH if it’s real.

[quote]veniceboy wrote:
hey shadow

how would look a good pin schedule with tri-tren 200mg? (50mg tren a, 50mg tren hex and 100mg tren e)

i received it for free and im wondering what the best pin schedule would be…[/quote]

200mg every 3rd day.

[quote]C33G wrote:
Currently running

750mg/wk sus
600mg/wk tren E
Nolva 20mg ED
HCG 500iu/ wk

Experiencing little pumps in the gym and lack of appetite. Im experiencing many tren sides with this; aggression, short temper, sweats, lack of sleep.

Was thinking of lowering the dose to try combat this or would the addition of an AI solve any of these issues by lowering E>?[/quote]

Are you using caber? This will noticeably decrease the tren side effects. Try .5mg e3d to start with. Also, increase the test to 1g/week and it can help.

On a side note: are you training at least 5 days a week or your body won’t be using this appropriately and it can increase side effects. With a cycle like this you should be training very hard.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

Hi Shadow, thank you for all of the threads starting from the beginning. Much appreciated . I decided to sign up as a result of an ongoing issue for me.

I have done about 5 different insulin(humalog) cycles lasting 4-6 weeks and no longer, and taking the appropriate time off between. I instantly began to notice that i am insulin resistant, don’t ever go hypo either.
So, i added metformin into my regime, and i did shred a little bit of fat, although it did not help anything surrounding my Insulin resistance issue.
Now the metformin is taken only with my post workout meal when i do insulin.
My doses for humalog are all pre workout, 10iu always.

I am 5’11 216 12% BF .

Not sure where to turn at this point. If you have any suggestions, they are openly welcome. Thanks Shadow![/quote]

Did you take GH with the insulin? Usually I wouldn’t recommend taking insulin by itself unless you’re very lean (under 8%) and if your body responds well to carbs in general. I would suggest going on indigo right away and use some kind of diet that includes carbs only pre, intra and post workout. Adding cardio to the mix isn’t a bad idea either.[/quote]

Thanks for the response Shadow, and very valuable information.
I actually just started cjc 1295 no dac w/ ghrp2 x3 daily. as this is supposed to mimic gh pulses
I changed my diet to breakfast intra workout and post only carbs, while my last two or three meals are just veggies/fruits. i’ll buy the indigo when i’m back in the states[/quote]

It’s not even comparable to GH but you can try it and see how you like it.
Fruits are just simple carbs! Meals without carbs should be protein/fat and possibly vegetables.

[quote]Tadeu Personal wrote:
Hey SP, how have you been my friend? Around here it is all good… so, right now I am doing kind of a “bridge” using HCG and TESTAGEN from GAT (I wish I could get Alpha Male, but it is rare to find it in Brazil, unfortunately) anyway, weight is @ 228lbs and body fat @12% … I will start to use TEST-P + TREM-E + DROST (masteron) … the plan is a 6 week cycle for pure quality

TEST-P: 200mg eod
TREM-E: 450mg a week (two 225mg shots?)
MASTERON: I would like some help how to better combine this drug with the others two above… maybe switch it for ox?

Caber on hand and will keep HCG twice a week 250IU.

Thanks once again big guy[/quote]

Masteron @ 200mg every other day
If you’re using test-p and mast-p I would use tren-a instead of tren-e @ 150mg EOD.

Nolvadex 20mg everyday.

HCG and caber is good.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]C33G wrote:
Currently running

750mg/wk sus
600mg/wk tren E
Nolva 20mg ED
HCG 500iu/ wk

Was thinking of lowering the dose to try combat this or would the addition of an AI solve any of these issues by lowering E>?[/quote]

Are you using caber? This will noticeably decrease the tren side effects. Try .5mg e3d to start with. Also, increase the test to 1g/week and it can help.

On a side note: are you training at least 5 days a week or your body won’t be using this appropriately and it can increase side effects. With a cycle like this you should be training very hard.[/quote]

No not taking caber, was thinking of trying 0.5MG adex a week. Also felt like erections arent as hard as they used to be? Yeah training 5/6 days a week currently.

hello shadow…
im a non competitive bodybuilder 34 years old prescribed from an endo on 80 mg of test weekly…
a question for you…

• what would you recomend for a blast cycle to use betewen hrt in order to continue building fat free mass at a respectable rate but in the healthiest possible manner? as far as compounds and dosages…?
  • for injectable AAS …does the ester plays a role ( fast vs slow for exaple test enanthate vs prop ) in the way the liver handle the drug…?
    -from your experience does injectables have the potential to strain the liver? and if so what would be a maximum dose of injectables only we can use safely without any inpact on the liver?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
Shadow,

and what can I expect from this?[/quote]

Start with 50mcg post workout directly into the muscle you trained. Increase it by 25mcg every week and only use it on training days. No more than 6 weeks or your body will start to build a tolerance to it.

It will give you better pumps, better recovery and encourage hypertrophy tremendously if it’s the real thing. If it’s real you will notice a dramatic difference. It’s as good as GH if it’s real.[/quote]

will there be effects overall like GH or will it only have localized effects in the muscle where its injected? overall fatloss… etc…

also if i have a muscle group thats lagging behind could i just use it to bring that muscle group up?

I train chest twice per week (trying to bring it up). what would the protocol be to use it just for my chest?

thanks,

Tyler

[quote]C33G wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]C33G wrote:
Currently running

750mg/wk sus
600mg/wk tren E
Nolva 20mg ED
HCG 500iu/ wk

On a side note: are you training at least 5 days a week or your body won’t be using this appropriately and it can increase side effects. With a cycle like this you should be training very hard.[/quote]

No not taking caber, was thinking of trying 0.5MG adex a week. Also felt like erections arent as hard as they used to be? Yeah training 5/6 days a week currently.[/quote]

Sounds like prolactin issues. I would try the caber as I don’t think the arimidex will help here.