Shadow Pro Q&A 3.0

[quote]Sparowe wrote:
Hello Sir!

I was expecting an answer like that, no offense. :slight_smile: To you its a protein diet with occasional fat and carbs, he says its carb cycling, now I don’t know what’s right because I’ve never done a protein or a carb cycling diet and just to remind you I’m no expert, just someone who is looking for help. I’m not gonna go into your; I hope you did pay much; I payed 50 euros and I would pay more for the right diet plan that would bring results that I’m looking for.

I have a few questions if you could answer them please:

1. When you say protein diet with occasional fat and carbs with not even close to the right amounts, what is the right amount?
  2. Not enough carbs, how many?
  3. What to do when trying to avoid hitting a plateau?

If you ever decide to do online coaching let me know. :wink:

Again no offense.

Thank you
[/quote]

No offense taken.

I want to remind you that this is a steroid forum so I’m here to answer questions regarding PED’s and anything else related including supplements.

THIS IS NOT A DIET THREAD!!! TAKE ALL DIET INQUIRIES TO THE ONLINE COACHING AND DIET TREADS!!

I don’t mind giving general advice here and there but this is not the main purpose of the forum.

In order to answer all of the questions written here I could simply write ‘it depends’ for each and every question. So unless you plan on sharing very personal information with the world it’s not possible for me to help everyone here with their diets.

If and when I decide to start online coaching I will be sure to let everyone know… But until then I’m going to be a cranky old man and ignore your diet questions unless they are very specific and have something to do with a cycle.

[quote]maikeltjeh89 wrote:
Hello Shadow Pro,

Thnx for this really good thread !
Ive got some questions regarding my progress lately.
Sorry for my English in advance its not my native tongue :slight_smile:

For now ive been working out 5 years, wich the last two years i consistently trained 5 -7 times a week.
I started out being 60 kg in weight and 1,68 cm tall. at this moment i am 81 kg and 1,68 tall.
my fat percentage is about 12% at this time.
3 months ago i weighed 92 kg with a fatpercentage of 15%.
at this time im starting to up my calories to 4000 a day with EW 205g Carbs: 480g and fats 100 g wanting to gain some solid mass again.

my food schedule looks like this:
8:00: 4 eggs + 50g Raspberry’s

10:00 4 tblsp Peanutbutter

12:30 150 g Tuna + 2 eggs

15:30 (2 hours before workout): 4 slices of whole wheat bread + 100g Chicken

17:00 (half an hour before workout): 2 banana’s

Intra Workout + Post Workout: 100 g Dextrose + 2 scoops of Whey

1 hour post workout: 150g White Rice + 150g Chicken

21:30: 150 g white rice + 150 g chicken

23:00: 30 g cashewnuts + 500g Cottage Cheese

Wy Workout schedule depends on how my body feels.
i do a push pull schedule: Leggs - Chest-front/mid delts-triceps, back-lateral delts-biceps.
The legg workout starts with a squat wich i progressively try to gte more reps or weight,
on chest days i start out doing the bench press and on back days the deadlift.
After that i do some exercises in the 8-12 rep range and ending the workout with the 15 up to a 100 reps.
Every training u use different exercises and methods.

What the problem exactly is that i have very poor progress lately.
the last year i gained alot of strenght but after cutting back i dropped in strenght wich seemed not alarming to me.
But now being in a calorie surplus i still cant get any of this strenght back and its really demotivating me.
I was wondering if any of my training style needs improvement or my eating.
And what i want to know is if gaining strenght is really that important if my only goal is to look massive?
i tend to focus on getting stronger because i learned that progressing in weights also means making muscular development.
im really curious about your opinion on this one.

[/quote]

Gaining strength is always a good idea and because you’re training for bodybuilding it needs to be combined with hypertrophy training. In general, if you get stronger in appropriate rep ranges for hypertrophy then you will gain more muscle.

Please read the post above regarding your diet questions.

[quote]AlltheCarbs wrote:
Hey shadow
32 year old female 5’4 146#

I’ve done hgh testp EQ. Currently nothing

Macros are 1650 cals a day. 160 protein 140 carbs 49 fat
I flexible diet. If it fits my macros lifestyle. For 5 months straight. Ive switch my macros 4 times during those months. Bc of cross fitting and competing. I CrossFit. Currently trying to get strong and build more muscle so I can cut.
Back squat 280
Front squat 245
Snatch 160
Clean and jerk 210
Deadlift 305

I want my numbers to go up, but I want to really lean out. Do you agree with flexible dieting. It’s been great. I’ve been leanest after coming off EQ. It was like instant shred. I train 5-6 days a week and follow a strength program where I’m squatting 3x a week and doing many different deadlift variations. What do you recommend me taking. Do you agree with the velocity diet ? I’m not sure I want to compete in a show. But my goal now is to try to get my body leaned out and get stronger !! [/quote]

Nice numbers. Flexible dieting isn’t a good idea for leaning out, it’s ok for regular people but as an athlete who is trying to get shredded and have a 6pack it’s not a good way to go. For people who want to get on stage it’s a horrible idea.

Is your main goal to get lean now or get stronger? I need to know this in order to recommend a cycle.

The first thing you should do is fix your diet strategy because no matter what you take you won’t get lean like this.

Hey shadow
32 year old female 5’4 146#

I’ve done hgh testp EQ. Currently nothing

Macros are 1650 cals a day. 160 protein 140 carbs 49 fat
I flexible diet. If it fits my macros lifestyle. For 5 months straight. Ive switch my macros 4 times during those months. Bc of cross fitting and competing. I CrossFit. Currently trying to get strong and build more muscle so I can cut.
Back squat 280
Front squat 245
Snatch 160
Clean and jerk 210
Deadlift 305

I want my numbers to go up, but I want to really lean out. Do you agree with flexible dieting. It’s been great. I’ve been leanest after coming off EQ. It was like instant shred. I train 5-6 days a week and follow a strength program where I’m squatting 3x a week and doing many different deadlift variations. What do you recommend me taking. Do you agree with the velocity diet ? I’m not sure I want to compete in a show. But my goal now is to try to get my body leaned out and get stronger !! [/quote]

In most cases I wouldn’t recommend any girls to take more than anavar but not like anyone listens to me anyways. I don’t think girls should take EQ because it can cause some nasty sides. Primo would be a safer choice with less side effects (maybe 100mg/week at most). If your femininity is important to you I would go with something very mild but if you are willing to take whatever then I can go with your decision and build something.

GH at a lose dose (1iu/day) can help burn fat and antiestrogens like arimidex are very popular with females.

Dosage needs to be decided on an individual circumstance.
Based on the information given to me maybe .5mg every other day of arimidex.
Anavar - between 25-40mg/day
Primo - up to 100mg/week

Hi!

I understand and I know this is a PED thread and not a diet thread. Since I am not planing on doing a cycle anytime soon I should’t have asked. :slight_smile: Thank you for all the knowledge you are sharing and your not cranky. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

My main goal now is to lean out.
thanks!

Ok thanks. My goal right now is to lean out as much as I can. And as for the diet. I know how to eat clean. Should I keep the macros that I’ve listed above and just eat heatlthy clean fats, or would you recommend cutting even more and taking out all the junk that goes with flexbible dieting and sticking to what I know works.

Hi , could i know the must-knows to bulk up? Currently on some gears:
Test c- 500mg per week for wk 1-10
Dbol and drol- 50mg each everyday for wk 1-4
Nolva - wk 12

Stats: Age 16
5’5
120lbs

Anyway to bulk up extremely fast? Thanks in advance

[quote]Sparowe wrote:
Hi!

I understand and I know this is a PED thread and not a diet thread. Since I am not planing on doing a cycle anytime soon I should’t have asked. :slight_smile: Thank you for all the knowledge you are sharing and your not cranky. :slight_smile:

Thank you.[/quote]

I didn’t mean to shit on your post, it was meant to be a statement for everyone. Feel free to ask any steroid/supplement questions in the future!

Ok thanks. My goal right now is to lean out as much as I can. And as for the diet. I know how to eat clean. Should I keep the macros that I’ve listed above and just eat heatlthy clean fats, or would you recommend cutting even more and taking out all the junk that goes with flexbible dieting and sticking to what I know works.

[/quote]

Definitely move to clean eating and dump the flexible dieting crap. I would probably lower your fats a bit (about 30-40g/day) and cycle the carbs with high and low days. Hard for me to give specific numbers without knowing your body but this should give you an idea. A good starting point could be to do 1/2 of the carbs you are currently eating for 2 days and then do 1-2 days of higher carbs like you’re doing now and possibly a bit higher for those days.

[quote]wenbin wrote:
Hi , could i know the must-knows to bulk up? Currently on some gears:
Test c- 500mg per week for wk 1-10
Dbol and drol- 50mg each everyday for wk 1-4
Nolva - wk 12

Stats: Age 16
5’5
120lbs

Anyway to bulk up extremely fast? Thanks in advance[/quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP! This has to be a joke…

YOU’RE 16… TRAIN… EAT… SLEEP… GO TO SCHOOL… GET OFF THE DRUGS!

Hi shadow…as always great advice/read. I’m currently dieting to bring bodyfat down. im curious if you any advice or tips on increasing vascularity.
current cycle is test,tren,dbol. kept the dbol in there for pre workout only and to help with fullness etc. although may drop the dbol and add in some anavar or winny. Any help with anything i can do to increase vascularity would be appreciated whether cycle/diet or tricks etc…

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

Hello Shadow Pro,

For now ive been working out 5 years, wich the last two years i consistently trained 5 -7 times a week.
I started out being 60 kg in weight and 1,68 cm tall. at this moment i am 81 kg and 1,68 tall.
at this time im starting to up my calories to 4000 a day with EW 205g Carbs: 480g and fats 100 g wanting to gain some solid mass again.

i do a push pull schedule: Leggs - Chest-front/mid delts-triceps, back-lateral delts-biceps.
The legg workout starts with a squat wich i progressively try to gte more reps or weight,
After that i do some exercises in the 8-12 rep range and ending the workout with the 15 up to a 100 reps.

the last year i gained alot of strenght but after cutting back i dropped in strenght wich seemed not alarming to me.
But now being in a calorie surplus i still cant get any of this strenght back and its really demotivating me.
And what i want to know is if gaining strenght is really that important if my only goal is to look massive?
i tend to focus on getting stronger because i learned that progressing in weights also means making muscular development.

[/quote]

Gaining strength is always a good idea and because you’re training for bodybuilding it needs to be combined with hypertrophy training. In general, if you get stronger in appropriate rep ranges for hypertrophy then you will gain more muscle.

Please read the post above regarding your diet questions. [/quote]

Thnx for your answer !
Im sorry for my question regarding my diet.
i would also like to know what u think about this set up.
1-6 wk Test E 250 mg
1-6 wk Primo 250 mg
10 days after last inject 10 mg clomid a day for a week long

Goal: gain muscle, keep the muscle afterwards by trying to not get supressed.
what are your thoughts?

ty very much!

Its ok :-), I posted it because I wanted you honest opinion on it, so your critique is welcome. If I have any more questions I’ll ask.

Thank you very much.

Hey Shadow

My current Cycle:

400mg EQ every week
50mg Tren A every day
500mg Test E every week
50mg Proviron daily
6 iu Saizen pharma grade every day (3iu morning, 3iu post workout)
12.5mg Aromasin daily
60mg Raloxifen daily (Estrogen blocker)

1. im having a hard time eating and putting on some more size… i dont know if it has to do with the tren, but i have almost no appetite. any advices? should i up the EQ?

2. im so damn lethargic… it may has to do with the GH. i want to sleep all day everyday. is there any advice how i can avoid the lethargy? how can YOU live, eat and train with your gh intake? i guess u do higher dosages than me.

3. would love to throw an oral in like dbol to put on some more size, but everytime i do this, i get puffy nips and after 3-4 weeks my appetite is gone… i know you prefer nolva 10mg a day to avoid gyno, but i hate the sides thats why i prefer raloxifen (evista) over nolva. would you suggest to try it anyway and up my aromasin?

thank you very much!

another shot

during your off season what is your average time spend doing cardio?

what all methods of cardio do you use to keep your knees and hips healthy?

So I’ve been taking t3 25mcg/day for the first 4 weeks of my bulking cycle to see if what some people were saying about t3 for bulking was true and I don’t like it so I want to come off. But since I am bulking I am worried about getting major fat gains. I’ve been eating 4100 calories on training days and I have been gaining at a good lean/clean rate. So I’m just wondering how I should do things while my thyroid is getting back to normal. Should I take some clen for 2 weeks and lower my calories to 4000 for those 2 weeks where my thyroid is sub par? Should I lower calories even more? Should I also take guggulsterones and forskolin? Or am I over reacting?

[quote]ginston wrote:
Hi shadow…as always great advice/read. I’m currently dieting to bring bodyfat down. im curious if you any advice or tips on increasing vascularity.
current cycle is test,tren,dbol. kept the dbol in there for pre workout only and to help with fullness etc. although may drop the dbol and add in some anavar or winny. Any help with anything i can do to increase vascularity would be appreciated whether cycle/diet or tricks etc…[/quote]

Can you post a current picture. It might be an issue with your current body fat level and this is why you don’t see increased vascularity. Drop the dbol and switch it to winstrol. Anavar is only useful for males at a very low body fat level.

There are some preworkout formulas that help with vascularity and micropa is awesome for that. I take it before stage to help with vascularity. Also, make sure you are doing a lot of work in the gym to encourage more blood flow (drop sets, Supersets for example). Masteron is also a great drug for making you look harder and more vascular.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

Hello Shadow Pro,

[/quote]

Please read the post above regarding your diet questions. [/quote]

Thnx for your answer !
Im sorry for my question regarding my diet.
i would also like to know what u think about this set up.
1-6 wk Test E 250 mg
1-6 wk Primo 250 mg
10 days after last inject 10 mg clomid a day for a week long

Goal: gain muscle, keep the muscle afterwards by trying to not get supressed.
what are your thoughts?

ty very much![/quote]

You’re only running long esters so I would run them for 8-12 weeks (I would lean towards the longer end of this range) and do .5mg of arimidex every 2-3 days because your dosages are low. If you want you can add some HCG during the cycle 125-250iu 2x/week.

No need to clomid post cycle but you could possibly use some nolvadex