[quote]tacelazar wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:
Hi , i done my competition cyle od
Propinat 100mg eod
Tren A 100mg Eod - run last 10weeks
Masteron P. 100mg eod run last 5 weeks
Winstrom 50mg ED - last 4 weeks
Now i switch to Sustanon 600mg week and i plan to stay od that dose !!
First question is how long you recomend to stay away on Tren after competition ? I planing to add tren E after 8 weeks ! Or you recomend some other drug like fast deca ?
My goal is to stay lean all sumer 10% Bf and in september start again my competition prep.
So what choice of drugs is best for staying lean ? [/quote]

Can you post a current picture and then I can make appropriate recommendations. [/quote]
[/quote]

Give your body about 8-10 weeks off tren and then I don’t see any problem starting tren-e after you take this time off. If you want to go with something more gentle you could do EQ instead if you don’t mind a little bit of water retention. It will be hard to stay super lean with deca. With EQ you’ll have to keep your diet a little more strict than if you were just taking tren and test, it will also make you hungrier. If you can afford GH it is always helpful for staying lean in the off season.

From looking at the pictures you posted I think you just need to come in a bit leaner for the show. You’re close but not quite there. Just a little less bodyfat and come in a bit drier and then everything will be more visible.
[/quote]

THX !! Yes 2% down body fat. This is my first comp. i made few mistakes on my diet !! Next timme will be better. So one more question i was on t4 400mcg day and now taper down do 100mcg a day . Can i stay on that dose next 4 week or more to help me control body fat. And if i go off ftom t4 how many weeks is enough to pause. Split dose 2x morning and eavning 50mcg.
[/quote]

For your first competition you looked pretty good and I’m sure that with the right adjustments you’ll be able to nail it next time.

How long have you been on 400mcg/day? You should taper it down slowly and then come off completely. You can get the blood work done after you come off and then don’t go back on until your levels are back to normal.[/quote]

One week on 400mcg and then i start tapering down evry 7 days by 100 . Now i plan stay 10 more days and then go on 50mcg day for 7 and then come off.

Do you have some tips for stubborn fat los in lower abs.?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]RuitheIV wrote:
Before any questions just thank you for the ammount of advices and free information here that most of the people usually pay for… ive been reading this for a while now but im a lurker.
(ps: sorry for the english not my main language)

My 2 questions:

For a very 1st cycle and 2nd cycle examples what u think will bring the most gains, taking in consideration a person who eats 6 meals a day hiting his macros and training 6x times a week.
some stats:
Im 23y 5’9 194lb’s bf around 15% been training for 3years with bodybuilding mentality.
bench: maxrep 110kg 242lbs (i dont usually do flat bench or when i do is on my 3rd exercise and focus on contractions rather than power). i usualy hit dumbells when i start flat. my best chest flat press with dumbbells was with 110lbs dumbbells for 6reps.
deadlift: 140kg 315lbs 6reps ill start do more offen last time was this.
squat: 140kg 1maxrep.
I dont do much power movements since im looking for a Mens physique type and planning to compete next year.

Im started my cut and im planing to stay around 10% or less before joining the “dark side”.

my dilema:
very 1st cycle: 300mg wk test-e 12wk’s, 12wk’s rest, 2nd cycle 500/600mg test-e wk, 12wk’s
vs
very 1st cycle: 500mg wk test-e 12wk’s, 12wk’s rest, 2nd cycle 500/600mg test-e wk, 12wk’s.
(not couting any orals just the amount of test.)

my 3rd cycle will have the same benefits at a lower dose if i start lower on my 1st cycle ?
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum. Could you please post a picture, I like to see who I’m dealing with before recommending a cycle.

There isn’t much difference between the two. They are very mild but since you have a competitive purpose here I would probably go ahead and start with the 500mg/week because 300 won’t do much to help your competitive results. If you post a picture I can give you more concrete answer.
[/quote]

Whats your recomendation on a plan ? Considering a competition in May 2016

Whats your recomendation on a plan considering a competition May 2016 ?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.[/quote]

You’re welcome. [/quote]

ordered my concept 2 rower today :wink: lol

on a side note i’ve been in diet mode for about 5+ weeks now and since then i’ve definitely cleaned up the diet for 90% of the time (if i didnt enjoy food so much i’d be a bodybuilder, HA!). I’ve upped my MAG-10 daily intake to 4 servings on non WO days and about 6 on WO days and i’ve been using 1 more extra serving (was using 2) of Plazma for my workouts and i’ve been getting leaner and not really dropping weight. i dont feel as if im starving myself, i definitely stay full all day with a lunch that is usually about 6 whole eggs. I’ve been taking your advice on my PWO meal as well and really been hitting the lean cuts of steak with 1-2 cups rice/oatmeal.
I’ve really just shifted all my calories for the day and centered them around my WO and that in itself has made a big difference.

I’m trying to make sure i get to 225lbs for my 1st PL meet in august so i can water cut the last 5 lbs for weigh in thats about 30 hours before the meet.

I feel with just the few changes i’ve made with your recommendation has made a very large difference in strength and overall body composition. I cant wait to get up some more recent photos in about 4 weeks and have some training PR’s to post with it.

would you make any changes to my WO nutrition?

5:30 - 6 caps Indigo-3G
6:00 - 6 caps Micro-PA and 1 Finibar
6:45 - 1 serving Plazma
7:00 - 8:30 2 servings Plazma
9:00 - 1.5 servings MAG-10
10 - PWO meal
before bed - 1 serving MAG-10[/quote]

I really appreciate the feedback and I’m happy to hear that I’ve made influence on your success. You obviously work very hard and have spent time to learn so this is why you are getting results.

5lbs for a powerlifting meet is very easy. I know a lot of guys in strength sports who are cutting a lot more weight and with the right water loading protocols and carb manipulation in the last week you can lose a lot more than 5lbs. Your cut should be a walk in the park.

Workout nutrition looks perfect. Another supplement you might want to try is Power Drive. I mix mine into the Plazma and it really helps with mental focus and cns recovery which is very important in your sport. It makes me feel a lot better after training sessions especially when I’m dieting.[/quote]

interesting about the Power Drive. how many servings are you using? and are you just using on WO days?

On the weight cut I know i could cut more but i decided it would be better overall for performance and physique that i should diet down a few more pounds. hopefully next winter i can cut down from 227lbs and gradually as i increase muscle mass increase my weight before the water cut. I just didnt want to be another soft PL’er and i do take pride in staying in shape.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]10 wrote:
my bad guys i should have elaborated a little more.
I am considering going pro but not 100% yet.
I have a video here of me benching 405lb for 2 back in early January. (yes im aware that this would count as a rep)

If i were to go pro what would you recommend for someone like me.
thanks Nick [/quote]

You’re a talented young kid and you’ve got a lot of years of learning ahead of you. Wait a few years and get some more training experience and general knowledge and then you can consider it when you’re ready. You’ve got a lot more room to improve and I really suggest waiting a few years.

Going pro… In what?? You’ve lost me here, in bodybuilding!!!

Bench could be strong but for gods sake keep your ass DOWN on the bench.

[/quote]

Going to agree with you! I don’t want to step in on your thread here, but totally agree with Shadow–you’re a very talented kid, but you don’t need steroids and you really need to keep much tighter control of your form if you’re going to compete in powerlifting. For example, I’m friends with a 22 year old who just recently competed at 242, on his way down to the 220 class. He posted a 1700+ total in the feds meet, raw with belt and wraps only. Now, if he wants to use steroids, he’s already got a 650+ squat and a 650 pull.

He’s still young, and he is still on the verge, but his training is dialed in and he is putting up strong numbers. I’d still advise him against it personally, but he has a stronger case for “young” use due to the possibility of him winning Nationals and/or putting up a 2000+ total in the next couple years.

You’re young but you need to be disciplined first, and dial competitive training and forms in in my very humble opinion.

Sorry to step on the thread Shadow

[quote]198er wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]198er wrote:
Just want to thank you for taking time to be here and answer questions in depth the way uou do here. Truly means a lot to have some beyond advanced knowledge being given here. On to my question.

I am a powerlifter as you can guess from the name. I am 25 years old with hopefully hitting a 600 squat, 385 bench, and 650 pull belt only before the end of the year. Usually sit around 205lbs at 5’7". Relatively lean. Prefer not to post a pic as am covered in tattoos making it easy to identify me. I have been around gear for quite a while and in general am knowledgable at least in terms of average. Would like to get your opinion on high doses of Equipose. By high I mean 1000-1500mg a week.

I love the drug and would really like to run a cycle around
600mg Test
1200mg of Eq.

For off season of course. Goal of increasing apetite (very small eater) lean mass, strength, and work capacity. I know the down sides of eq such Homcrit levels climbing and needing to donate blood sooner than later.

Any thoughts on Eq in doses this high.[/quote]

EQ is awesome for bodybuilding purposes but it’s not doing much for strength gains. You’re right that it is great for appetite, strength-endurance and to help build mass. For purely powerlifting strength it definitely wouldn’t be my first pick. In the off season tren-e would be a more appropriate choice.

If you’re set on doing the EQ at this high dose then I would probably bump up the test to 1g/week and make sure to use the HCG and anti-e’s with the cycle. You can get blood work done during the cycle to have your hemoglobin levels checked. 12 weeks would be a good length for this cycle.

[/quote]
I agree fully in general but, I have been using tren in one form or another for a pretty long while. Basically dropping to 200mg and as high 700mg of Tren P a week for almost a year now. So I really wannt come off the Androgens for a bit and be able to sleep and focus on training. Right now I am 20 week out of my next meet so I figured I could run something along the lines that posted and and 6 weeks out add in some tren ace and orals. Also if I fill out to 220 I wouldn’t mind if I am lean. So, I figured this would all around make more sense than Deca and Test that is so often advised by my powerlifting friends and vets. I will greatly consider upping the Test dose but I am a baby when it comes to needles so I try to keep a two syringe rule a week. I man up for Tren Ace lol.

Ill take a gander at something like this though…

1000mg Test
1000mg Eq
200mg Tren

Add in Tren Ace 100mg EOD and 50-100mg of Dbol 6 weeks out. [/quote]

Try something like this:
1g test & 1g eq until you reach 8 weeks out and then add the tren-a and dbol at that time. This should give your body enough time to recover from the long time on tren.

[quote]tacelazar wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:
Hi , i done my competition cyle od
Propinat 100mg eod
Tren A 100mg Eod - run last 10weeks
Masteron P. 100mg eod run last 5 weeks
Winstrom 50mg ED - last 4 weeks
Now i switch to Sustanon 600mg week and i plan to stay od that dose !!
First question is how long you recomend to stay away on Tren after competition ? I planing to add tren E after 8 weeks ! Or you recomend some other drug like fast deca ?
My goal is to stay lean all sumer 10% Bf and in september start again my competition prep.
So what choice of drugs is best for staying lean ? [/quote]

Can you post a current picture and then I can make appropriate recommendations. [/quote]
[/quote]

Give your body about 8-10 weeks off tren and then I don’t see any problem starting tren-e after you take this time off. If you want to go with something more gentle you could do EQ instead if you don’t mind a little bit of water retention. It will be hard to stay super lean with deca. With EQ you’ll have to keep your diet a little more strict than if you were just taking tren and test, it will also make you hungrier. If you can afford GH it is always helpful for staying lean in the off season.

From looking at the pictures you posted I think you just need to come in a bit leaner for the show. You’re close but not quite there. Just a little less bodyfat and come in a bit drier and then everything will be more visible.
[/quote]

THX !! Yes 2% down body fat. This is my first comp. i made few mistakes on my diet !! Next timme will be better. So one more question i was on t4 400mcg day and now taper down do 100mcg a day . Can i stay on that dose next 4 week or more to help me control body fat. And if i go off ftom t4 how many weeks is enough to pause. Split dose 2x morning and eavning 50mcg.
[/quote]

For your first competition you looked pretty good and I’m sure that with the right adjustments you’ll be able to nail it next time.

How long have you been on 400mcg/day? You should taper it down slowly and then come off completely. You can get the blood work done after you come off and then don’t go back on until your levels are back to normal.[/quote]

One week on 400mcg and then i start tapering down evry 7 days by 100 . Now i plan stay 10 more days and then go on 50mcg day for 7 and then come off.

Do you have some tips for stubborn fat los in lower abs.? [/quote]

That sounds like a good plan for tapering down.

You can’t really target a specific area, the lower abs is just a matter of getting leaner than you were before. There are products like sweet sweat for example that you can put on to increase sweating in the area but it’s nothing magical.

[quote]RuitheIV wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]RuitheIV wrote:
Before any questions just thank you for the ammount of advices and free information here that most of the people usually pay for… ive been reading this for a while now but im a lurker.
(ps: sorry for the english not my main language)

My 2 questions:

For a very 1st cycle and 2nd cycle examples what u think will bring the most gains, taking in consideration a person who eats 6 meals a day hiting his macros and training 6x times a week.
some stats:
Im 23y 5’9 194lb’s bf around 15% been training for 3years with bodybuilding mentality.
bench: maxrep 110kg 242lbs (i dont usually do flat bench or when i do is on my 3rd exercise and focus on contractions rather than power). i usualy hit dumbells when i start flat. my best chest flat press with dumbbells was with 110lbs dumbbells for 6reps.
deadlift: 140kg 315lbs 6reps ill start do more offen last time was this.
squat: 140kg 1maxrep.
I dont do much power movements since im looking for a Mens physique type and planning to compete next year.

Im started my cut and im planing to stay around 10% or less before joining the “dark side”.

my dilema:
very 1st cycle: 300mg wk test-e 12wk’s, 12wk’s rest, 2nd cycle 500/600mg test-e wk, 12wk’s
vs
very 1st cycle: 500mg wk test-e 12wk’s, 12wk’s rest, 2nd cycle 500/600mg test-e wk, 12wk’s.
(not couting any orals just the amount of test.)

my 3rd cycle will have the same benefits at a lower dose if i start lower on my 1st cycle ?
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum. Could you please post a picture, I like to see who I’m dealing with before recommending a cycle.

There isn’t much difference between the two. They are very mild but since you have a competitive purpose here I would probably go ahead and start with the 500mg/week because 300 won’t do much to help your competitive results. If you post a picture I can give you more concrete answer.
[/quote]

Whats your recomendation on a plan ? Considering a competition in May 2016
[/quote]

What I would suggest for the next 6 months is to concentrate on getting leaner before starting a cycle. Once you get down to a lower bodyfat you should make appropriate adjustments with your nutrition and supplement plan to maintain this lower bodyfat lever and gain muscle without adding the bodyfat again.

Competing in May is a possibility but you need to make a good jump naturally before starting a cycle and you’ve got lots of time. Take your time and keep up with your progress you are doing well so far.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.[/quote]

You’re welcome. [/quote]

ordered my concept 2 rower today :wink: lol

on a side note i’ve been in diet mode for about 5+ weeks now and since then i’ve definitely cleaned up the diet for 90% of the time (if i didnt enjoy food so much i’d be a bodybuilder, HA!). I’ve upped my MAG-10 daily intake to 4 servings on non WO days and about 6 on WO days and i’ve been using 1 more extra serving (was using 2) of Plazma for my workouts and i’ve been getting leaner and not really dropping weight. i dont feel as if im starving myself, i definitely stay full all day with a lunch that is usually about 6 whole eggs. I’ve been taking your advice on my PWO meal as well and really been hitting the lean cuts of steak with 1-2 cups rice/oatmeal.
I’ve really just shifted all my calories for the day and centered them around my WO and that in itself has made a big difference.

I’m trying to make sure i get to 225lbs for my 1st PL meet in august so i can water cut the last 5 lbs for weigh in thats about 30 hours before the meet.

I feel with just the few changes i’ve made with your recommendation has made a very large difference in strength and overall body composition. I cant wait to get up some more recent photos in about 4 weeks and have some training PR’s to post with it.

would you make any changes to my WO nutrition?

5:30 - 6 caps Indigo-3G
6:00 - 6 caps Micro-PA and 1 Finibar
6:45 - 1 serving Plazma
7:00 - 8:30 2 servings Plazma
9:00 - 1.5 servings MAG-10
10 - PWO meal
before bed - 1 serving MAG-10[/quote]

I really appreciate the feedback and I’m happy to hear that I’ve made influence on your success. You obviously work very hard and have spent time to learn so this is why you are getting results.

5lbs for a powerlifting meet is very easy. I know a lot of guys in strength sports who are cutting a lot more weight and with the right water loading protocols and carb manipulation in the last week you can lose a lot more than 5lbs. Your cut should be a walk in the park.

Workout nutrition looks perfect. Another supplement you might want to try is Power Drive. I mix mine into the Plazma and it really helps with mental focus and cns recovery which is very important in your sport. It makes me feel a lot better after training sessions especially when I’m dieting.[/quote]

interesting about the Power Drive. how many servings are you using? and are you just using on WO days?

On the weight cut I know i could cut more but i decided it would be better overall for performance and physique that i should diet down a few more pounds. hopefully next winter i can cut down from 227lbs and gradually as i increase muscle mass increase my weight before the water cut. I just didnt want to be another soft PL’er and i do take pride in staying in shape.[/quote]

I use 1 serving on workout days only.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]10 wrote:
my bad guys i should have elaborated a little more.
I am considering going pro but not 100% yet.
I have a video here of me benching 405lb for 2 back in early January. (yes im aware that this would count as a rep)

If i were to go pro what would you recommend for someone like me.
thanks Nick [/quote]

You’re a talented young kid and you’ve got a lot of years of learning ahead of you. Wait a few years and get some more training experience and general knowledge and then you can consider it when you’re ready. You’ve got a lot more room to improve and I really suggest waiting a few years.

Going pro… In what?? You’ve lost me here, in bodybuilding!!!

Bench could be strong but for gods sake keep your ass DOWN on the bench.

[/quote]

Going to agree with you! I don’t want to step in on your thread here, but totally agree with Shadow–you’re a very talented kid, but you don’t need steroids and you really need to keep much tighter control of your form if you’re going to compete in powerlifting. For example, I’m friends with a 22 year old who just recently competed at 242, on his way down to the 220 class. He posted a 1700+ total in the feds meet, raw with belt and wraps only. Now, if he wants to use steroids, he’s already got a 650+ squat and a 650 pull.

He’s still young, and he is still on the verge, but his training is dialed in and he is putting up strong numbers. I’d still advise him against it personally, but he has a stronger case for “young” use due to the possibility of him winning Nationals and/or putting up a 2000+ total in the next couple years.

You’re young but you need to be disciplined first, and dial competitive training and forms in in my very humble opinion.

Sorry to step on the thread Shadow[/quote]

Feel free to post your opinions here. I think it’s great because he needs to hear it from others too.

Anything we can do to help and educate the younger generation of athletes is very important.

i monitored my heart rate for the first time last session and my guy who does my programming has purposefully put in exercises that keep my HR elevated to help me drop some body fat.

it averaged about 134 for a little over an hour but it spiked to about 150 during most of the sets. after this session i then did 20min cardio on treadmill and kept the HR about 128-130.

when you are in your off season or in a show prep do you monitor your HR to either help you gain or lose?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]Maxnutrition89 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

Hello Shadow! So thankful I found you bc Idk where else to turn. To shorten this the best I can here is my issue… In 2014 I was on cycle for almost 8 straight months getting ready for contest prep. (I know I over did it but at the time didn’t care) Toward the end of my cycle I was primarily running 1000MG/Test/wk and approximately 200mg/tren/eod.

I tapered these off as needed to pull my water for contest prep and tapered in Test prop to level my test out to normal production. After the contest prep was over and the victory was won it was time to get back to my normal self. I started off with two rounds of HCG 5000iu pinning every other day at common dosing. After all my goodies were out of my system I ran 100mg/clom for the first two weeks tapering off at 50mg/day for the last two. I also used exemestane as I had irritation (tingling) in my nipples. (but I am NOT prone to gyno)

So I thought my PCT was set up well and it was only a matter of time before my boys kick started… Well its now been 6 months and im still not fully functional and idk what else to do! I’ve had several blood labs done… when I first had them done my test was at a low 325. I just had another set of labs done two weeks ago and I can at least say that my test is up to 450 which is a little better. (I could give you the exact breakdown but don’t have them on me) So here’s my issue… 6 months later and im still not fully functional.

My sperm count is still low (but functional), my nipples are still tingling from time to time, I have ED issues from time to time, my energy is terrible, and my libido is in the dirt. I can say that I DO feel better than when I first started… but i’m still not back to the same! IDK what else to do but I want to get myself back to normal. I’m trying not to stress but I’ve tried everything under the sun to get my normal levels back… I’m not sure what my issue is… Prolactin?

We are trying to start a family and I would like my system to be running on a normal tank. PLEASE HELP!!! I would be more grateful than you could possibly imagine. I’ve tried everything.[/quote]

It’s very hard for me to know the exact answer just from reading this post and I don’t want to give you bad advice. If the issue is prolactin you will see it on the blood tests.

It doesn’t sound like a very smart cycle but if you weren’t using HCG while you were on then you probably just shut yourself down very bad. From what you said it seems like things are starting to improve so it might just be a matter of time (even a year or more).

Either way I would go to see a doctor to get weekly HCG shots and this will help speed up the process. AlphaMale at a very high dose helps with a good boost for your natural production (I’m talking about double the recommended dose at least) [/quote]

I know the cycle was set up HORRIBLE. I was with a new prep coach and i started to see that he was screwing me over. What dose of HCG/weekly do you recommend? I’ve been training my ass off during this recovery so once I’m good to go on bloods i will do another cycle (the right way this time, i tossed the old coach) Considering i got shut down so hard this time, which cycle set up would you recommend for a lean bulk phase? If i use tren again, what do you recommend to balance out the sides? Dose? You’ve given me hope! Thank you!
[/quote]

You can start with 500iu 2x/week to see if it helps and possibly go higher from here. This will need to go hand in hand with regular blood work to see what your body is doing.

If you want me to recommend a cycle I need to see a current picture along with some general info about yourself.

When using tren you should always keep caber on hand incase of any prolactin issues. Also, make sure you’re using antiestrogens and HCG.[/quote]

Thank you again!! Problem was with prolactin like I figured! I guess elevated levels never fixed itself so I ordered a bottle of cabergoline and will start it tonight! I read doses should be .5mg e4d. Do you think that’s enough to fix the issue?? Thank you again!

Coach,

Its been a while since I’ve been on here, took your advice & ran with it. I just got 2nd place in a competition, knowing that you were a significant factor by increasing my physical ability, I sincerely thank you for your time & effort you have put into this gem of a thread(s).

I’ve been using albuterol, am doing 5 days on 2 days off at the moment, built a tolerance up to 14-21mg a day ( was quite sensitive to its effect for the first couple of weeks, did very small dosages).

Was thinking about cycling in clen w/ the albut erol. My logic is a simple cheap man’s advantage to fat-loss, in a couple months Ill probably start my first test cycle.

I’ve heard albuterol cycle ideas of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, thats just seems so damn long of an off period for me, haha. Once i get a good team going for my business Im starting up, then maybe Ill be more open to try a more optimal cycle period, but i do 5 days on 2 days off with a few other basic supps, to keep it simple and avoid confusion.

I was thinking something like:
Albuterol 3.5mg 4-6x a day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 days on 2days off(this is what I do currently for alb)
Clen (micro dose; perhaps you could recommend a range to try from…)>>>>>>>>(probably less frequent “on period” given this is a radical combination)

NOTE: I tend to respond more optimally to smaller doses spread throughout the day with supps. I remember bushidobadboy expressed his inability to utilize one of acetyl-l-carnitine’s main benefits, increased mental acuity. I had the same problem, when I’d take it in 3g dosages, it had the opposite effect, felt lethargic. However, when I did 1.5mg it worked great, still use that dosage spread out, to this day.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
i monitored my heart rate for the first time last session and my guy who does my programming has purposefully put in exercises that keep my HR elevated to help me drop some body fat.

it averaged about 134 for a little over an hour but it spiked to about 150 during most of the sets. after this session i then did 20min cardio on treadmill and kept the HR about 128-130.

when you are in your off season or in a show prep do you monitor your HR to either help you gain or lose?[/quote]

I never monitor my heart rate during training in my off season or competition prep. I’m always concentrating on lifting heavy and in the rep ranges that I need to be in. The only exception would be if I’m doing Supersets, giant sets or dropsets but I never actually measure it but obviously it’s higher here.

When I’m in competition prep I monitor my heart rate during all cardio sessions.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

Hello Shadow! So thankful I found you bc Idk where else to turn. To shorten this the best I can here is my issue… In 2014 I was on cycle for almost 8 straight months getting ready for contest prep. (I know I over did it but at the time didn’t care) Toward the end of my cycle I was primarily running 1000MG/Test/wk and approximately 200mg/tren/eod.

I tapered these off as needed to pull my water for contest prep and tapered in Test prop to level my test out to normal production. After the contest prep was over and the victory was won it was time to get back to my normal self. I started off with two rounds of HCG 5000iu pinning every other day at common dosing. After all my goodies were out of my system I ran 100mg/clom for the first two weeks tapering off at 50mg/day for the last two. I also used exemestane as I had irritation (tingling) in my nipples. (but I am NOT prone to gyno)

So I thought my PCT was set up well and it was only a matter of time before my boys kick started… Well its now been 6 months and im still not fully functional and idk what else to do! I’ve had several blood labs done… when I first had them done my test was at a low 325. I just had another set of labs done two weeks ago and I can at least say that my test is up to 450 which is a little better. (I could give you the exact breakdown but don’t have them on me) So here’s my issue… 6 months later and im still not fully functional.

My sperm count is still low (but functional), my nipples are still tingling from time to time, I have ED issues from time to time, my energy is terrible, and my libido is in the dirt. I can say that I DO feel better than when I first started… but i’m still not back to the same! IDK what else to do but I want to get myself back to normal. I’m trying not to stress but I’ve tried everything under the sun to get my normal levels back… I’m not sure what my issue is… Prolactin?

We are trying to start a family and I would like my system to be running on a normal tank. PLEASE HELP!!! I would be more grateful than you could possibly imagine. I’ve tried everything.[/quote]

It’s very hard for me to know the exact answer just from reading this post and I don’t want to give you bad advice. If the issue is prolactin you will see it on the blood tests.

It doesn’t sound like a very smart cycle but if you weren’t using HCG while you were on then you probably just shut yourself down very bad. From what you said it seems like things are starting to improve so it might just be a matter of time (even a year or more).

Either way I would go to see a doctor to get weekly HCG shots and this will help speed up the process. AlphaMale at a very high dose helps with a good boost for your natural production (I’m talking about double the recommended dose at least) [/quote]

I know the cycle was set up HORRIBLE. I was with a new prep coach and i started to see that he was screwing me over. What dose of HCG/weekly do you recommend? I’ve been training my ass off during this recovery so once I’m good to go on bloods i will do another cycle (the right way this time, i tossed the old coach) Considering i got shut down so hard this time, which cycle set up would you recommend for a lean bulk phase? If i use tren again, what do you recommend to balance out the sides? Dose? You’ve given me hope! Thank you!
[/quote]

You can start with 500iu 2x/week to see if it helps and possibly go higher from here. This will need to go hand in hand with regular blood work to see what your body is doing.

If you want me to recommend a cycle I need to see a current picture along with some general info about yourself.

When using tren you should always keep caber on hand incase of any prolactin issues. Also, make sure you’re using antiestrogens and HCG.[/quote]

Thank you again!! Problem was with prolactin like I figured! I guess elevated levels never fixed itself so I ordered a bottle of cabergoline and will start it tonight! I read doses should be .5mg e4d. Do you think that’s enough to fix the issue?? Thank you again!
[/quote]

It depends on how high your levels were. Probably start at .5mg 2x/week and maybe increase this to 3x/week if there’s no improvement.

[quote]lokedsmoke wrote:
Coach,

Its been a while since I’ve been on here, took your advice & ran with it. I just got 2nd place in a competition, knowing that you were a significant factor by increasing my physical ability, I sincerely thank you for your time & effort you have put into this gem of a thread(s).

I’ve been using albuterol, am doing 5 days on 2 days off at the moment, built a tolerance up to 14-21mg a day ( was quite sensitive to its effect for the first couple of weeks, did very small dosages).

Was thinking about cycling in clen w/ the albut erol. My logic is a simple cheap man’s advantage to fat-loss, in a couple months Ill probably start my first test cycle.

I’ve heard albuterol cycle ideas of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, thats just seems so damn long of an off period for me, haha. Once i get a good team going for my business Im starting up, then maybe Ill be more open to try a more optimal cycle period, but i do 5 days on 2 days off with a few other basic supps, to keep it simple and avoid confusion.

I was thinking something like:
Albuterol 3.5mg 4-6x a day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 days on 2days off(this is what I do currently for alb)
Clen (micro dose; perhaps you could recommend a range to try from…)>>>>>>>>(probably less frequent “on period” given this is a radical combination)

NOTE: I tend to respond more optimally to smaller doses spread throughout the day with supps. I remember bushidobadboy expressed his inability to utilize one of acetyl-l-carnitine’s main benefits, increased mental acuity. I had the same problem, when I’d take it in 3g dosages, it had the opposite effect, felt lethargic. However, when I did 1.5mg it worked great, still use that dosage spread out, to this day.[/quote]

I never use both of them at the same time or alternate them in the same cycle. I don’t recommend you do it either, too risky. Just pick one or the other.

Could you please explain some more on reverse diet/rebound?
After contest/diet do you jump directly into TDEE/maintenace-kcal right away or do you slowly go from deficiency-diet and slowly add in carbs/more food, if so how much pr day/week? If the latter you wouldnt go up to TDEE for some weeks so its really a continuing of the diet? What happends if you refeed the day after contest, and continue above TDEE, would there be minimal fat-gain because the body utilize it better after diet, or would there be fat-gain?

If i continue to run T3 at 100mcg a day after contest with some gear, could i more easily jump directly into bulking? Im afraid im gonna add fat after diet.

Hi Shadow Pro, thanks for doing this, super nice to be able to ask questions to someone you can trus knows his stuff.

I’m currently planning my first cycle and have been reading up on on the subject from different sources.

From what i can tell there’s two camps when it comes to 1. AI’s during cycle or not and 2. HCG during or after cycle.

Since these are 2 things that from my understanding pertains to vital parts of a cycle A. safety (reduction of side effects) and B. PCT / Keeping gains, I’d really appreciate if you could clear some questionmarks that i have. I wanna have a clear gameplan before i start so i dont start fibbling in the middle of it.

I will be running a Test E cycle 500mg/week (250mg Mo & Th) for 12 weeks.

The variables like i said above is running the AI and HCG during the cycle or not.

1. AI: From what i understand running an AI such as Armidex runs risk of hindering gains. Since it pretty strong, dosing will vary from person and anywhere between 0,125mg eod - 0,5mg ed will be needed to keep side effects down. For a person who only needs 125mg eod, a dose of 0,5mg would risk hindering the gains pretty substantially while on a cycle. The purpose of running AI during cycle is to prevent exessive bloating and reduce risk / prevent gyno.

From what i understand one camp says to stay away from AI’s untill exessive bloating ocours or you start feeling symptombs of gyno, after which an AI is introduced (for exampel Armidex 0,5mg EOD) and tappered down (if possible without symptombs comming back / increasing)

Other camp says start Armidex at 0,5mg EOD from start continue throughout cycle and throughout PCT.

1. HCG(simply put) is used to keep ball size in place. Big balls = increased testo production so if you come of cycle with minature balls recovery will be hampered, hence running HCG during cycle to make recovery more easy.

I understand the rationale behind this, however im not sure about contonuing it through out the PCT or “blasting it”(increasing to 1000iu EOD) the 2 weeks between comming of cycle and starting the PCT then cutting i out. The camp advising on cutting hcg out before pct starts argues the hcg “cancels” out the nolva or clomid. To be honest i dont understand exactly how they work seperately or syngergistically this is where im most in the dark.

Based on these two different sides I’ve written out two different cycles.
If you could advise me which would be best for a first cycle and add anything you think i have missed that would be super much apreciated.

Example 1:

Cycle 1 No Gyno
W 1-12 Test E 250mg Mo & Th

W 2-12 HCG 500iu Mo & Th
W 12-14 HCG 1000iu EOD
Wait 5 days for HCG to clear

Week 14 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 15 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 16 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 17 Nolva 20mg ed

Cycle 1 Gyno and/or exessive bloating arises week 4

W 2-12 HCG 500iu Mo & Th
W 13&14 HCG 1000 EOD Starting Monday week 13)

W 4-14 Armidex 0,5mg EOD (Taper down do 0,25mg EOD if bloating / Gyno is kept in check)

Week 14 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 15 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 16 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 17 Nolva 20mg ed

So to boil down this long as post into some clear questions:

• Should an AI be used throughout the cycle (would you recomend armidex or nolva?)
  • Should HCG be used thorughout cycle & Pct or just throughout cycle? Is blasting between cycle and PCT adviseable? HCG also increases risk for gyno in my understanding since it aromatises so running pct throughout cycle would almost 100% mean need for an AI?
  • Is Nolva enough for PCT or should Clomid be Used aswell? I’ve read that both wont make any difference to running just nolva where nolva is the stronger one.

Thanks!

Hi Shadow Pro, thanks for doing this, super nice to be able to ask questions to someone you can trus knows his stuff.

I’m currently planning my first cycle and have been reading up on on the subject from different sources.

From what i can tell there’s two camps when it comes to 1. AI’s during cycle or not and 2. HCG during or after cycle.

Since these are 2 things that from my understanding pertains to vital parts of a cycle A. safety (reduction of side effects) and B. PCT / Keeping gains, I’d really appreciate if you could clear some questionmarks that i have. I wanna have a clear gameplan before i start so i dont start fibbling in the middle of it.

I will be running a Test E cycle 500mg/week (250mg Mo & Th) for 12 weeks.

The variables like i said above is running the AI and HCG during the cycle or not.

1. AI: From what i understand running an AI such as Armidex runs risk of hindering gains. Since it pretty strong, dosing will vary from person and anywhere between 0,125mg eod - 0,5mg ed will be needed to keep side effects down. For a person who only needs 125mg eod, a dose of 0,5mg would risk hindering the gains pretty substantially while on a cycle. The purpose of running AI during cycle is to prevent exessive bloating and reduce risk / prevent gyno.

From what i understand one camp says to stay away from AI’s untill exessive bloating ocours or you start feeling symptombs of gyno, after which an AI is introduced (for exampel Armidex 0,5mg EOD) and tappered down (if possible without symptombs comming back / increasing)

Other camp says start Armidex at 0,5mg EOD from start continue throughout cycle and throughout PCT.

1. HCG(simply put) is used to keep ball size in place. Big balls = increased testo production so if you come of cycle with minature balls recovery will be hampered, hence running HCG during cycle to make recovery more easy.

I understand the rationale behind this, however im not sure about contonuing it through out the PCT or “blasting it”(increasing to 1000iu EOD) the 2 weeks between comming of cycle and starting the PCT then cutting i out. The camp advising on cutting hcg out before pct starts argues the hcg “cancels” out the nolva or clomid. To be honest i dont understand exactly how they work seperately or syngergistically this is where im most in the dark.

Based on these two different sides I’ve written out two different cycles.
If you could advise me which would be best for a first cycle and add anything you think i have missed that would be super much apreciated.

Example 1:

Cycle 1 No Gyno

W 2-12 HCG 500iu Mo & Th
W 12-14 HCG 1000iu EOD

Week 14 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 15 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 16 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 17 Nolva 20mg ed

Cycle 1 Gyno and/or exessive bloating arises week 4

W 2-12 HCG 500iu Mo & Th
W 13&14 HCG 1000 EOD Starting Monday week 13)

W 4-14 Armidex 0,5mg EOD (Taper down do 0,25mg EOD if bloating / Gyno is kept in check)

Week 14 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 15 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 16 Nolva 20mg ed
Week 17 Nolva 20mg ed

So to boil down this long as post into some clear questions:

• Should an AI be used throughout the cycle (would you recomend armidex or nolva?)
  • Should HCG be used thorughout cycle & Pct or just throughout cycle? Is blasting between cycle and PCT adviseable? HCG also increases risk for gyno in my understanding since it aromatises so running pct throughout cycle would almost 100% mean need for an AI?
  • Is Nolva enough for PCT or should Clomid be Used aswell? I’ve read that both wont make any difference to running just nolva where nolva is the stronger one.

Thanks!

Alright, after reading all the entire 3 threads, I started HGH last week (we talked about my cycle in your first thread), but anyway, my question is to anybody here that hae tried it.
I pinned 3ui in the morning and 3ui pre-workout for now, but would like too take my second dose post workout instead. My goal is muscle gain during my next off-season, I might start insulin (4-10ui pre workout) in a couple of weeks (with test/eq/tren enh).
Question: How any of you carry and keep your hgh at a proper temperature so you can pin directly post workout (I dont have time to get back home right after)?