Shadow Pro Q&A 3.0

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]slick_rick wrote:
Hi Shadow

I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on what should I do next. I really do value your opinion and with your reccomondation Im finishing up my first test cycle.

I have 1 week left of my cycle. Started at 300mg of test enanthate a week split into 2 weekly doses. With half a tab arimidex 2x a week.

2 weeks ago I upped it to 400mg a week and 1.5 tab arimidex.

I have all my pct lined up but I have a small dilemma. I have 2 events in july that id need to be in peak for. One is more for vanity its an upcoming trip to vegas. But the other is a powerlifting meet (looking to break 3 state records).

Would me coming off my cycle suck for what I have coming up in july?

This is my very first cycle so im not sure if id lose strength ect. Would it be crazy to just stay on a low trt dose until then and then do pct?

Im 26 yrs old and have gained about 18lbs on this current cycle.
[/quote]

How long have you been on this cycle?
[/quote]

Finishing this week will be week 12

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]pex86 wrote:
Hi Shadow Pro,

A couple of quick questions if i may.

I have just finished my first cycle, I put it together based on advice you have given in these threads and it went really well. I start PCT on Tuesday.

When training legs when i wasn’t using AAS i would often feel extremely nauseous, sometimes having to end the session. I would also get crippling legs cramps/spasms a few hours after the session. Whilst on AAS this has not happened once, neither the nausea nor the cramps. However today, 12 twelves since my last jab, the nausea and cramps both returned. Is this something that you have come across before? Could being on AAS prevent this or do you think it is just coincidental that it returned as i am coming off the test E?

Also what are you thoughts on using Clen during PCT? A few bodybuilders i know that i would say are veterans think its a great thing to do at 40mcg per day. However the theory behind it seems to be based mainly on ‘broscience’ or studies done on animals. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.[/quote]

Being on AAS can help with better recovery and therefore makes your sessions feel “easier” and more bearable then when you come off you go back to your so called normal state the training sessions will feel a lot harder because usually you aren’t able to train with the same intensity as you were when you were on. This may be the cause of the nausea.

The cramping is usually a mineral issue so I would add a multimineral if you aren’t currently taking anything. Make sure you’re always hydrated throughout the day and especially during your training. Adding Plazma will help you feel better during the workout and help with recovery.

I’ve never used Clen on pct. I don’t see any benefit from it. If you are using it right now that might also explain the cramping.[/quote]

Hi Shadow Pro,

Thanks for the reply - I am not currently using clen and it is not something that i have used in the past.

I will add a multimineral to my supplements and other than that i will just have to get used to things feeling harder!

Hi Shadow,

First of all, thanks a lot for your help. This is the best thread on the net. Im reading de Q&A 1, and I have to read the 2 and 3… (~130 pages lol)

Since I read this thread, Im on my powerpct and for the moment all is ok :slight_smile:
I have some questions :
1- If you have to choose between only aas like tren, test,mast or test+ pharma gh only, what do you do ?

2-I didnt use EQ since few years, I didnt notice any sides on it. But for my next cycle, i plan to use it. I read some guys have bad anxiety on it and less sex desire, not a bad libido but less interested by sex. I plan to run Tren with it, do you think the effect of sexdrive skyrocked caused by tren can avoid this side effect from EQ ?
and/or adding Proviron can avoid this too ?

3-Before my pct, I was on a cut diet (keto + aas). For my pct, I decided to stop my cutting diet and input carbs to my diet to keep my gains. What do you advice me after my pct ? I think to re-start my cutting diet after my test comes back to normal range. Just put some cardio and put carbs around the workoutout. Do you think its a good idea ?

4-Do you think slin/gh can be good during off time?

thanks a lot

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
have you used the non pharmacy grade GH?

how would you compare your results from that to the real pharma grade stuff?

ive messed with the UG/non pharma grade GH and had so-so results at 4-6iu per day (the results may have not even been from the “GH” may have been from the other AAS i was using)

would 4iu ED of pharma grade GH ran for 2 months be able to show noticeable results in leanness or muscle development?

or would 8iu ED of pharma grade GH ran for 2 months be able to show noticeable results in leanness or muscle development?
[/quote]

I’ve used so many different brands of generics… You name it… I’m sure I’ve tried it in my time. None of them have ever come close to the results I got from real GH.

2 months is a really short timeframe to see results from GH at any dose. You’ll probably notice fat loss in this time as well as better recovery, less aches and pains, better sleep and general sense of well being. It won’t do much in terms of muscle development. Maybe 8iu/day would do a little bit more in terms of muscle development but the time period is still very short, if I had to make a call here I would say to run 4iu for as long as you can. I prefer 6months as a minimum, the longer the better.

GH is a long term commitment and it’s never easy on the bank account.
[/quote]

with the above being said how do your rank the true pharma GH brands from worst to best?

ive noticed quite a bit of price differences between the brands and im curious to see if they rank accordingly.

thanks for the insight.

its so fucking refreshing to just have some one tell it like it is :slight_smile:

HA!

[/quote]
Ranked from the worst to the best… In terms of price and quality.
Norditropin, Humatrope, Serostim

Some people prefer humatrope better than Serostim but I really prefer the Serostim. The humatrope is very pricey.
[/quote]

do you mainly get these products in pen form?

from what i’ve seen i have access to - norditropin, humatrope, genotropin, and saizen(somatropin). all in pen form.

whats your feeling on the genotropin and somatropin since i dont have access to serostim.

if im going to try a real pharm grade GH i’m gonna do my best to not try and get fake stuff, so im trying to do my homework because i doubt my Doctor wants to give a 29 year old a gh script.

Hello Shadow,
I was told to make a post here to see what your opinion would be on this. I am a 20 year old interested in taking taking steroids for the first time.
I currently am about 5’8 185-190lbs. I’ve been lifting for 6 and half years.
I currently bench 405lb for 2, deadlift 515 for 1, and squat 455 for 1.
I eat well usually lean meat with a lot of carbs such as pasta, potatoes, and always a vegetable.
I was just wondering what you would think.
Thanks Nick

[quote]10 wrote:
Hello Shadow,
I was told to make a post here to see what your opinion would be on this. I am a 20 year old interested in taking taking steroids for the first time.
I eat well usually lean meat with a lot of carbs such as pasta, potatoes, and always a vegetable.
Thanks Nick[/quote]

I can answer this and many will tell you the same. you’ve not fully developed yet… so i’d wait until 25, and if you look back, any answers shadow pro has given on this exact subject he says pretty similar to the same thing.

unless you have a chance at going pro and are on the edge of making your living using juice then stay natural a few more years.

but if you have any serious interest about his advice he always says to post a picture when talking about AAS or diet.

ty

Shadow–just wanted to say thank you for an excellent reply and a lot of help! Those look like two merciless favorite cycles lol

I have one more question: Lasix for figure competitors. I hear a lot weird things about how people are dropping water at the top levels, what really goes on as far as diuretic use for girls? I know that obviously there are a lot people people using “grey” market stuff, and obviously water loading and manipulation is key, but how are they doing their water drop for the stage in terms of timing and dosing?

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:
Hi , i done my competition cyle od
Propinat 100mg eod
Tren A 100mg Eod - run last 10weeks
Masteron P. 100mg eod run last 5 weeks
Winstrom 50mg ED - last 4 weeks
Now i switch to Sustanon 600mg week and i plan to stay od that dose !!
First question is how long you recomend to stay away on Tren after competition ? I planing to add tren E after 8 weeks ! Or you recomend some other drug like fast deca ?
My goal is to stay lean all sumer 10% Bf and in september start again my competition prep.
So what choice of drugs is best for staying lean ? [/quote]

Can you post a current picture and then I can make appropriate recommendations. [/quote]

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]tacelazar wrote:
Hi , i done my competition cyle od
Propinat 100mg eod
Tren A 100mg Eod - run last 10weeks
Masteron P. 100mg eod run last 5 weeks
Winstrom 50mg ED - last 4 weeks
Now i switch to Sustanon 600mg week and i plan to stay od that dose !!
First question is how long you recomend to stay away on Tren after competition ? I planing to add tren E after 8 weeks ! Or you recomend some other drug like fast deca ?
My goal is to stay lean all sumer 10% Bf and in september start again my competition prep.
So what choice of drugs is best for staying lean ? [/quote]

Can you post a current picture and then I can make appropriate recommendations. [/quote]

First two are my today condition
and second are from stage 10 and 16 day ago

One more question : Do you have some tips for losing stuborn fat , i have it on my lower abs and want to try lose it.

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1v/H5/3NcU6LIH/111370121015330765668879.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/21/SJ/1Ym3uyGo/112164651015330765609379.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3F/mC/2dUlcWpB/111988421015330765670879.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1m/lb/4JAaAVXC/111987271015330765671379.jpg

[quote]EvanG123 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]EvanG123 wrote:
Shadow,
My previous cycle was
12 weeks
test e 1g
tren e 400mg
dbol 40mg weeks 1-4
anadrol 75mg weeks 1-4
adex 1mg eod

i then cruised on 300mg test e for 8 weeks
now im planning on running
14 weeks
test e 1100mg
tren e 520mg
eq 700mg
dbol 40mg weeks 1-4
anadrol 50mg week 1, 75mg weeks 2-4, 100mg week 5
tbol 40mg week 5, 60mg weeks 6-7
aromasin 12.5mg ed
Do you think this is a big enough ‘jump’ to make good progress? Is that dose of tren high enough to see lean mass gains? Any tweaks or changes you would make to the cycle? Thank you in advance[/quote]

Welcome to the forum.

What are your goals of this cycle? You say a jump in progress… Which sport are you training for? Just a bit more background information would be good so I can make a recommendation that will suit your needs. A current photo would also be necessary. It’s your first post and is lacking some important information.

[/quote]
Sorry about that, My goals for this cycle are to put on quality muscle(I would say bulk but I associate that word with getting fat ha!). The sport I am training for is bodybuilding, but for now not necessarily competitive. And when I say jump I mean in the aggressiveness of my cycle compared to the last one to keep getting good results. I cant take a picture atm as I’m at work, but i will post one later, for now though, my stats are:
height: 6ft
weight: 211lbs
bf%: 8

Ok I’ll wait for the pictures then get back to you.

[quote]MattyR89 wrote:
Hey Shadow,

Long time follower, first time poster. Lot’s of great information throughout the few threads. Thanks for the contribution.
There has been an ongoing discussion lately about the “Distended Stomach” era in bodybuilding today. Do you believe that the introduction to insulin use is a contributing factor in this? I have been training for over twenty years and have used pre training insulin on and off with pharmacy HGH for over five years and can’t say I have had any issues with a distended stomach. Which makes me think that most of the “guts” come from overeating and over consuming carbohydrates on a regular basis.

Do you think that cycling 5-8iu of humalog pre training followed by a proper peri workout nutrition protocol including plaza with the rest of the day mainly consisting of lean proteins and healthy fats is the ideal way to add slow and steady gains ? What is your view on why competitors today seem to have a hard time keeping their waist tight when its time to get on stage? Interested to hear your view on why the stomachs seem to be taking over the spot light on many bodybuilding forums these days.
Thanks Shadow[/quote]

Overeating is a huge part of it and insulin abuse. A little bit of insulin can help without causing any ill effects but abusing it and using high dosages that need to be followed by sick amounts of carbs will cause this.

Using a lot of GH also makes your internal organs grow and that just adds to the problem.

Also some of them are just out of shape and being lazy on stage.

Consider that a 5’7 guy needs to weigh close to 300 on stage to be competitive so there’s only so much size you can carry without having a big gut as well.

The dosage you mentioned for insulin preworkout is fine. The rest of the diet would be depending on the goal. I usually prefer high carb diets but how much and how to time it depends on the individual.

[quote]slick_rick wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]slick_rick wrote:
Hi Shadow

I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on what should I do next. I really do value your opinion and with your reccomondation Im finishing up my first test cycle.

I have 1 week left of my cycle. Started at 300mg of test enanthate a week split into 2 weekly doses. With half a tab arimidex 2x a week.

2 weeks ago I upped it to 400mg a week and 1.5 tab arimidex.

I have all my pct lined up but I have a small dilemma. I have 2 events in july that id need to be in peak for. One is more for vanity its an upcoming trip to vegas. But the other is a powerlifting meet (looking to break 3 state records).

Would me coming off my cycle suck for what I have coming up in july?

This is my very first cycle so im not sure if id lose strength ect. Would it be crazy to just stay on a low trt dose until then and then do pct?

Im 26 yrs old and have gained about 18lbs on this current cycle.
[/quote]

How long have you been on this cycle?
[/quote]

Finishing this week will be week 12[/quote]

At this dosage you could prolong the cycle until your meet in July. It’s not ideal but if it’s an important meet for you then you can do this and make sure you’re doing a good pct afterwards.

[quote]DrHank wrote:
Hi Shadow,

First of all, thanks a lot for your help. This is the best thread on the net. Im reading de Q&A 1, and I have to read the 2 and 3… (~130 pages lol)

Since I read this thread, Im on my powerpct and for the moment all is ok :slight_smile:
I have some questions :
1- If you have to choose between only aas like tren, test,mast or test+ pharma gh only, what do you do ?

2-I didnt use EQ since few years, I didnt notice any sides on it. But for my next cycle, i plan to use it. I read some guys have bad anxiety on it and less sex desire, not a bad libido but less interested by sex. I plan to run Tren with it, do you think the effect of sexdrive skyrocked caused by tren can avoid this side effect from EQ ?
and/or adding Proviron can avoid this too ?

3-Before my pct, I was on a cut diet (keto + aas). For my pct, I decided to stop my cutting diet and input carbs to my diet to keep my gains. What do you advice me after my pct ? I think to re-start my cutting diet after my test comes back to normal range. Just put some cardio and put carbs around the workoutout. Do you think its a good idea ?

4-Do you think slin/gh can be good during off time?

thanks a lot
[/quote]

Thanks for posting and taking the time to read everything.

1. Depends on the goal. If strength or getting leaner is the goal then I would go with the tren, test and mast. If size is the goal then test and GH for a long period of time.

2. I find Proviron always helps with sexdrive regardless of what you’re taking. Some people are more sensitive to eq than others and it will depend on your dose. You can try 50mg before bed to start with.
    Tren definitely won’t help sexdrive.

3. I HATE keto diets and think they are a horrible idea in most cases. Carbs around the workout are always a good idea. Cardio isn’t a bad thing either if you are doing the right amount for your goals. This is just general advice and thoughts because diet is very individual.

4. Really depends on your goals, past use, current bodyfat and other variables. You need to be very careful with insulin.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
have you used the non pharmacy grade GH?

how would you compare your results from that to the real pharma grade stuff?

ive messed with the UG/non pharma grade GH and had so-so results at 4-6iu per day (the results may have not even been from the “GH” may have been from the other AAS i was using)

would 4iu ED of pharma grade GH ran for 2 months be able to show noticeable results in leanness or muscle development?

or would 8iu ED of pharma grade GH ran for 2 months be able to show noticeable results in leanness or muscle development?
[/quote]

I’ve used so many different brands of generics… You name it… I’m sure I’ve tried it in my time. None of them have ever come close to the results I got from real GH.

2 months is a really short timeframe to see results from GH at any dose. You’ll probably notice fat loss in this time as well as better recovery, less aches and pains, better sleep and general sense of well being. It won’t do much in terms of muscle development. Maybe 8iu/day would do a little bit more in terms of muscle development but the time period is still very short, if I had to make a call here I would say to run 4iu for as long as you can. I prefer 6months as a minimum, the longer the better.

GH is a long term commitment and it’s never easy on the bank account.
[/quote]

with the above being said how do your rank the true pharma GH brands from worst to best?

ive noticed quite a bit of price differences between the brands and im curious to see if they rank accordingly.

thanks for the insight.

its so fucking refreshing to just have some one tell it like it is :slight_smile:

HA!

[/quote]
Ranked from the worst to the best… In terms of price and quality.
Norditropin, Humatrope, Serostim

Some people prefer humatrope better than Serostim but I really prefer the Serostim. The humatrope is very pricey.
[/quote]

do you mainly get these products in pen form?

from what i’ve seen i have access to - norditropin, humatrope, genotropin, and saizen(somatropin). all in pen form.

whats your feeling on the genotropin and somatropin since i dont have access to serostim.

if im going to try a real pharm grade GH i’m gonna do my best to not try and get fake stuff, so im trying to do my homework because i doubt my Doctor wants to give a 29 year old a gh script.
[/quote]

Go with the humatrope if you can. Some of them come in pens and some don’t. The saizen has lots of fakes so be careful with this one.

Keep looking for a good doctor, you’ll be surprised how many will give it to you even if you don’t really need it.

[quote]10 wrote:
Hello Shadow,
Thanks Nick[/quote]

Hi There,

20 is very young to start. Your numbers are decent but without knowing you I’d probably say to wait another year. If you can post a picture that would help me out.

Have you done any research? What is the cycle you were thinking about doing?

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]10 wrote:
Hello Shadow,
Thanks Nick[/quote]

I can answer this and many will tell you the same. you’ve not fully developed yet… so i’d wait until 25, and if you look back, any answers shadow pro has given on this exact subject he says pretty similar to the same thing.

unless you have a chance at going pro and are on the edge of making your living using juice then stay natural a few more years.

but if you have any serious interest about his advice he always says to post a picture when talking about AAS or diet.

ty[/quote]

Right on! You boys are starting to know me too well.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Shadow–just wanted to say thank you for an excellent reply and a lot of help! Those look like two merciless favorite cycles lol

I have one more question: Lasix for figure competitors. I hear a lot weird things about how people are dropping water at the top levels, what really goes on as far as diuretic use for girls? I know that obviously there are a lot people people using “grey” market stuff, and obviously water loading and manipulation is key, but how are they doing their water drop for the stage in terms of timing and dosing?[/quote]

It really depends on the girl. I’m no figure competitor but I have coached many in my days and I’ve had girls use nothing and others who need to do something more aggressive.

The most common for females would be aldactone combined with a small amount of diazide the night before the show.

10 different figure girls would need 10 different protocols and this would change from show to show. It is really a tricky question and I don’t have a formula to give that would work for just anyone.

Lasix is very aggressive and I rarely use it, it’s even strong for bodybuilders and should always be used with caution.

hi shadow pro, do you recommend on non lifting day lower the calories or should I just remain the same calories as lifting day. my aim is stay pretty lean and gain muscle muscle.

thanks.

Thanks a lot Shadow for your answer. Here my other question…

1-If i recover good after pct, does it mean in the future its gonna be the same (with same campounds than the previous cycle) during the next cycles ?

2-Do you think its easier to recover after a bridge-test cycle ? For example, I cycle on tren/test/mast during 3 months. Will I recover easier when I will on pct if I do a 2 months cycle on test only just after ? I mean : Is it a good idea to imitate the natural pulse of bioavalaible test before pct (175mg/w) ?

3-All orals kill my appetite… Have you got an advice to avoid this ?

4-What do you think about albuterol vs clen ? I read its less harsh on the sides effects but a beat less effective. I read the anti-catabolic side of the clen doesnt exist on the human dose. Are you agree with that ?

5-what do you think about the BIG carbs days of Juan morez (20.000kcal and tons of icecream)

6-What drug Franck Mcgrath take to have theis incredible veins and muscular quality. He told in an interview he can handle lots of carbs without gaining fats. Is it genetic ? or is he on big amount of DHT and tren ?

thanks a lot Shadow.

Hello sir,

I will start a Clen/T3 cycle pretty soon and I was wondering how best should I dose it.

So far, I read that I can take clen with a 14-day ramp up from 20mcg to 120mcg par day and the ramp it down, followed by a two week off.

The other protocol says that I could take it like 20mcg weeks 1 and 2, then 40mcg weeks 3 and 4, until the max dosage. They were mentioning this is the best way to use it. (http://www.steroid.com/clenbuterol-cycle.php)

With that, I will have non stop for 3 months 75mcg of cytomel.

What do you think about it ?

Thanks in advance.