Sh*tting For No Reason, WTF?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]ctschneider wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??

[/quote]
I often wonder why women don’t.[/quote]

Like I said, I think women find them amusing, but not piss yourself laughing funny.

Maybe because we’re the recipients of too many Dutch Ovens.

While the guys in my band no longer light their farts as often as they used to, they still blast them as loud as they can, and then say, “Did you hear that???” [/quote]

for me its the sheer absurdity of it all. basically, it’s Lonely Island’s “Jizz in my Pants”, just replace “jizz” with “shit”.

…okay that didn’t help my case at all.

“When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense i Shit In My Pants

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
“When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense i Shit In My Pants”[/quote]

Lol! Too funny. Remix!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]ctschneider wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??

[/quote]
I often wonder why women don’t.[/quote]

Like I said, I think women find them amusing, but not piss yourself laughing funny.

Maybe because we’re the recipients of too many Dutch Ovens.

While the guys in my band no longer light their farts as often as they used to, they still blast them as loud as they can, and then say, “Did you hear that???” [/quote]

You need another lead guitarist? Sounds like I’d fit right in…

I can vocalize, too (multiple outputs…)

Try adding some gravy powder to your diet that will thicken it up…MY wife loves it when i fart on my finger and make her smell it…