Sh*tting For No Reason, WTF?

So, recently I have been bursting out my pants shitting without any type stimuli present.

Like, this morning in the locker room at the gym I shit for a good ten minutes…nobody was in the room but me.

this shit was an “Diarreah Explosive” not a “firm turd” type thing and afterward everything ended like nothing happened…like one minute on the ground with shit exploding out of my ass everywhere around and the next second tieing my boots up, emotionless, smelly, and a little dehydrated.

I know, yeah yeah a nice big shit makes you feel good, but that’s the most recent example

it happens (has been lately, just started) everywhere

on the phone during an argument about moving…shit myself into hiccups

walking down the street

ordering a sub

anyone know what’s up?
dealt with this?
solved it?
WTF?

CURSE YOU, STEELYD!!!

Any diet changes? Eating out more? Suppliment changes? Changing type of suppliments?

Maybe the weather change?

BTW that’s probably the most vivid description of a bowl movement I’ve ever heard lol.

Ah ha. Saw the other thread lol.

lol @ paste for being cereal

[quote]polo77j wrote:
lol @ paste for being cereal [/quote]

I have my moments.

Yo Steely, update your log already. It was one of the logs I followed from time to time, well written.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Yo Steely, update your log already. It was one of the logs I followed from time to time, well written.[/quote]

HaHa you said “Log”. He just updated his log, it is now pudding.

Probably just a loose asshole.

Are you mega dosing fishoil?

from other ct.rock thread:

“you feel nervous/threatened”

most likely threatened.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Yo Steely, update your log already. It was one of the logs I followed from time to time, well written.[/quote]

HaHa you said “Log”. He just updated his log, it is now pudding.[/quote]

lmao! This is too fuckin funny!

While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??

[/quote]

What’s not to love about a grown man shitting himself?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??[/quote]

Our maturity levels are very low. I once took my gf’s iPhone and farted on it laugh hard for about 5 mins. I am ashamed to admit it. I then followed up texting her “Does your phone smell?”.

Time to grow up Fuzzy.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]
I often wonder why women don’t.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]
I often wonder why women don’t.[/quote]

Like I said, I think women find them amusing, but not piss yourself laughing funny.

Maybe because we’re the recipients of too many Dutch Ovens.

While the guys in my band no longer light their farts as often as they used to, they still blast them as loud as they can, and then say, “Did you hear that???”

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
While I find this mildly amusing, I often wonder why all men think shit, farts and erections are so damn funny??[/quote]

Our maturity levels are very low. I once took my gf’s iPhone and farted on it laugh hard for about 5 mins. I am ashamed to admit it. I then followed up texting her “Does your phone smell?”.

Time to grow up Fuzzy.[/quote]

Proof…I just laughed at this.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:

BTW that’s probably the most vivid description of a bowl movement I’ve ever heard lol.[/quote]

I think he missed the bowl, that was the problem.

^ lol @ bowel vs. bowl