i'm no expert but here is my opinion based on experience and advice from others..
1) i can't really tell, but your grip looked a little too narrow. a snatch grip should the distance between your fingers and your opposite shoulder if you had 1 arm stretched out to the side.. basically shoulder width + arm length.
2) a good point is that your shoulders are over the bar which puts you in a good pulling position
3) i personally think you're not sitting back enough. try an focus on pushing the hips back, rather than dropping your lower body -your technique looks like the beginning of a SLDL.
4) a second good point is that you look pretty solid from a triple extension point of view. however this could be due to the light weight you use -i dont mean light as in you arent lifitng much, i mean that the weight looks light relative to YOU. if you can nail the same triple extension in heavier weights, you'll be off to a good start!
5) your wrists are going higher than your elbows.. thats not good! it means you arent fully contracting your shoulders/traps -i said before that this weight is relatively light for you, so you don't NEED to contract shoulders/traps to lift it, but you should still always focus on shoulder/trap activation -as you get heavier weights you will have no choice but to use them haha.