Sexy Lisa Bickles

[quote]gojira wrote:
I think she looks great. Excellent role model for women who are serious about adding muscle to their physique.
Geez, I’m 5’6" and 147 “off season”. I’m starting to wonder what I would look like if I dieted down to 135. Hmmm…that would mean I would have to give up guacamole and sour cream. That’s quite a scarifice, not sure if I can commit to that.[/quote]

LMAO -

She has a beautiful physique. One that takes hard work, and tons of dedication. Two things that are in short supply regardless of which bathroom you go into.

As for the soy-boy comments about her being to muscular: Just because Lisa carries more mass on her than you do does not make her too muscular. I’d be proud to have her walk next to me.

I stumbled on her website last year. I think she’s pretty hot. I just hope she doesn’t get too rocked up on the gear.

[quote]gottatrain wrote:
I stumbled on her website last year. I think she’s pretty hot. I just hope she doesn’t get too rocked up on the gear. [/quote]

She’s decided to move into figure competion (seems all the BB Vixens are doing it these days), so will probably be able to lay off the gear.

That’s good news for all the folks that think she’s too muscular. :slight_smile:

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
5’3 or 5’0? Regardless, I agree with you. She looks really good to me in the first pics. Less so in her contest pic.

Good grief… I was making a point but if you want to get nitpicky, SHE’S 5’3" and I’m neither 5’0 or 5’3 but 5’2. Eesh! :wink: Agreed, I can admire the dedication it takes to get to contest shape but I don’t get all squishypants looking at the results. Now, a few weeks later it’d be different story!
[/quote]

I was just curious. My point was that people think competitors walk around all the time looking like they do on contest day. It’s not true. In the weeks leading up to competition, she’d look like a hot, in shape chick with a killer body, if a little muscular for some tastes.

[quote]gojira wrote:
I think she looks great. Excellent role model for women who are serious about adding muscle to their physique.
Geez, I’m 5’6" and 147 “off season”. I’m starting to wonder what I would look like if I dieted down to 135. Hmmm…that would mean I would have to give up guacamole and sour cream. That’s quite a scarifice, not sure if I can commit to that.[/quote]

Keep the guacamole. I’ve only seen one picture of you. But you look good-not too fluffy by any means. Competition shredded is not attractive IMO. Lisa and others look best in the weeks leading up to competition. At least I think so.

She’s hot. I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Xen…did she say yes?

She’s okay… but why are these fitness chicks always so short?

I’m 6’3. It’d be like dating a child heightwise.

[quote]Sxio wrote:

[/quote]

Ask her…to her face…She might have enough leg strength to send an aussie into orbit. peace

ps

[quote]Sxio wrote:

[/quote]

The right height for delight? There was this girl Becky in my girlfriend’s sorority. She was a legitimate midget. Couldn’t have been more than 4’5. Now, I never hooked up with her. But I know a lot of guys who did. She was very popular. I’m gonna catch a lot of shit for this…

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Sxio wrote:

The right height for delight? There was this girl Becky in my girlfriend’s sorority. She was a legitimate midget. Couldn’t have been more than 4’5. Now, I never hooked up with her. But I know a lot of guys who did. She was very popular. I’m gonna catch a lot of shit for this…[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Even if you’re not into that sorta thing, it’s kinda cool to say you fucked a midget. It’s sorta like screwing someone’s mom that way. Not that you’re necessarily attracted to her, but because it’s outside the ordinary it’s a little more sexually exciting.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Sxio wrote:

The right height for delight? There was this girl Becky in my girlfriend’s sorority. She was a legitimate midget. Couldn’t have been more than 4’5. Now, I never hooked up with her. But I know a lot of guys who did. She was very popular. I’m gonna catch a lot of shit for this…

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Even if you’re not into that sorta thing, it’s kinda cool to say you fucked a midget. It’s sorta like screwing someone’s mom that way. Not that you’re necessarily attracted to her, but because it’s outside the ordinary it’s a little more sexually exciting.[/quote]

Yeah-the novelty factor is huge. And she was a pretty cute little person too. I’m not saying anymore about it. I’m too scared Jilly will find me and beat me up. Either that or scream at me till I cry. lol

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Yeah-the novelty factor is huge. And she was a pretty cute little person too. I’m not saying anymore about it. I’m too scared Jilly will find me and beat me up. Either that or scream at me till I cry. lol
[/quote]

Why? I’m not that short… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:
Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.

Okay yes. Jessica Biel is perfect. But would you through this one out of bed?

[/quote]

Actually, for the guys that make comments like this they would say yes. It’s a “small penis”, “too much estrogen in their system” type of thing. It’s very hard to understand…

[quote]randman wrote:
IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:
Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.

Okay yes. Jessica Biel is perfect. But would you through this one out of bed?

Actually, for the guys that make comments like this they would say yes. It’s a “small penis”, “too much estrogen in their system” type of thing. It’s very hard to understand…[/quote]

what’s your take on guys that say “her fucking legs drive me up the wall” and now this powerful image that’s blasting me with ass and legs, geeze

ps