T Nation

Sexy Lisa Bickles

All this, AND a Marine.

http://www.lisamariebickels.com/bio.html

You’re right AND a marine. Forgot to mention, she’s only 26!

Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.[/quote]

I prefer Biel and similar bodies as well. But she still looks sexy to me.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.[/quote]

Okay yes. Jessica Biel is perfect. But would you through this one out of bed?

[quote]IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:
Way too muscular for my taste. Perfect bodies are Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. My $.02.

[/quote]

Folks around here seem to have a Jennifer Garner/Jessica Biel/Jessica Alba fixation. There ARE other hot women in the world, ya know.

[quote]heimdall wrote:
IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:

Folks around here seem to have a Jennifer Garner/Jessica Biel/Jessica Alba fixation. There ARE other hot women in the world, ya know.
[/quote]

Like Jessica Simpson!

[quote]heimdall wrote:
IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:

[/quote]

Oh we know! And we compare them to Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, and Jessica Alba.

In my opinion Jaime Koeppe has one of the hottest bodies I have seen on a female that works out without looking too muscular. In fact she is my number one pick so far.

5’3" and 130lbs off season? She’s a packed, stacked me! Er…uh…at least that’s what I will be… And to those who think she’s too muscular, SHE’S FIVE FRIGGIN FEET TALL! Stand her next to your average man, take the pump and oil of contest/photo shoot day away and she’d look like a regular hot, hard training chick. Nothing manly or overdone about her.

She’s a jarhead? Where’s she stationed?

My private stood erect and spit out his name. Salute

ps

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
5’3" and 130lbs off season? She’s a packed, stacked me! Er…uh…at least that’s what I will be… And to those who think she’s too muscular, SHE’S FIVE FRIGGIN FEET TALL! Stand her next to your average man, take the pump and oil of contest/photo shoot day away and she’d look like a regular hot, hard training chick. Nothing manly or overdone about her.[/quote]

5’3 or 5’0? Regardless, I agree with you. She looks really good to me in the first pics. Less so in her contest pic.

[quote]panteasniffer wrote:
My private stood erect and spit out his name. Salute

ps[/quote]

from the looks of your avatar it seems like you helped him.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
5’3 or 5’0? Regardless, I agree with you. She looks really good to me in the first pics. Less so in her contest pic.
[/quote]
Good grief… I was making a point but if you want to get nitpicky, SHE’S 5’3" and I’m neither 5’0 or 5’3 but 5’2. Eesh! :wink: Agreed, I can admire the dedication it takes to get to contest shape but I don’t get all squishypants looking at the results. Now, a few weeks later it’d be different story!

I just emailed her and proposed marriage.

those first two pics almost look like a really femine male’s face but it also looks like the face is photoshoped onto the body. weird.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
The common pattern: First the criticism, then it’s time for the “I’d hit it nevertheless” remarks… [/quote]

Yeah, kinda gives one the impression hes so much better because hes picky. Like that`s going to change the result.

[quote]heimdall wrote:
IagoMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:

[/quote]

You forgot Jessica Simpson and the blonde of the month.

I think she looks great. Excellent role model for women who are serious about adding muscle to their physique.
Geez, I’m 5’6" and 147 “off season”. I’m starting to wonder what I would look like if I dieted down to 135. Hmmm…that would mean I would have to give up guacamole and sour cream. That’s quite a scarifice, not sure if I can commit to that.