Sexy Bikes Thread

[quote]DJHT wrote:
My bike, but is is grey with blue stips and a different seat.[/quote]

I love the cross bones, that is my next HD, hopefullyby not this riding season but the next riding season. I want to chop the rear fender, do kinda a nightster rear light set up (done it on my bike now and I like it, clean and mean from the back). Also get a custom tan leather seat with the Willy G skull in the middle, and a few other things, I havenâ??t been dreaming of it at all lol.

O ya and old school wrapped pipes, and of cores ape hangers, I have put 10 grand into my current HD so I love the custom look. Probably ditch the front fender as well, or make it smaller.

:slight_smile:

Not Italian but very sexy.

My yamaha R6 03…First bike

[quote]Lil J76 wrote:
My yamaha R6 03…First bike[/quote]

I wish my first bike was that nice.

This is my first bike :frowning: Ugly as fuck… I still have it too! $300. I don’t have my own pic but this will have to do(internet)

Italian, and very sexy.

Another hot Italian bike.

This is widely considered the first superbike. There were other fast bikes at the time but this one was the shit. Super expensive. The speed these riders would go with the crap brakes is impressive to say the least.

1955 Vincent Black Shadow.

More Bimota’s

nother’

ok last one

I don’t have a bike but I’ve always found the Triumph Bonneville to be a nice looking bike. Never ridden it before though.

Same story as above don’t have it but always admired any BMW motorcycle

Say what you will about the fine Italians, the sleak Japanese, or the classic Harley but the Goldwing is the Rolse-Royce of Motorcycles

And no discussion of Motorcycles can be complete without including Kaneda’s bike from Akira

maybe some day…

2008 Night Rod Special. Its almost put back together, just waiting for the good weather to come around.

My bike.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2678/74/68/23108135/n23108135_34348043_3361484.jpg

Me and my bike in action

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs014.snc1/4487_592218178092_23108135_34702391_728409_n.jpg

(alright, that wasn’t a completely serious post at all)