Sexual Stamina

I have been running Test E for about 8 weeks now going on a 10 week cycle and what I was wondering, does your sexual stamina go down while your juicing?

Because it seems Now that I cant last very long in bed (figured this because my libido is spiked so high on Test E) or it takes for ever to get off(Which I cant understand) I figured my hormones are all out of wack because I had no problem before. any help? or will this subside once I am off gear completely

No worries, it’s to be expected. I experience the same side-effects. Sometimes it doesn’t last very long, sometimes it seems to be able to go on forever.

I personally think it weighs out for the better in the fact that you can go many more times per day than while off of it. In my opinion, the shorter lasting episodes are probably due to so much anticipation (constantly thinking about sex) while on cycle.

[quote]c_simms wrote:
I have been running Test E for about 8 weeks now going on a 10 week cycle and what I was wondering, does your sexual stamina go down while your juicing?

Because it seems Now that I cant last very long in bed (figured this because my libido is spiked so high on Test E) or it takes for ever to get off(Which I cant understand) I figured my hormones are all out of wack because I had no problem before. any help? or will this subside once I am off gear completely[/quote]

So you are on week 8 of 10 and you have problems? Lack of stamina can imply a few different things.

One prime suspect is uncontrolled E levels. What have you been doing other than the T?

?AI?SERM?HCG?

PCT is a prime factor for post cycle libido. You need to do that right.

I have had the same problem on test cyp. 500 MG/week along with decca & Masteron. LOL, I am almost done before I even get in. And if I drink alcohol, I cannot finish.

Sober, I am done in less than 3 minutes. I definitely think it is the test. I am so excited/horny that when I get it I am done.

I found a few things that help:

http://pehomepage.com/Treating-PE/Treatment-overview/

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9339/10521.html

Do a little reading and you can at least last a little longer.