T Nation

Sexiest Vegetarian!

It took me a minute to realise that ‘Sultry Soy Boy’ was not actually a joke!
I guess it’s only here at T-Nation that ‘Soy Boy’ is a term of abuse.

Look for the kitten ears in a costume/halloween shop…they have bunny ears too for easter :wink:

Now at 5’8 165 I probably won’t get the chance to beat the shit outta many people… Unless I start MMA or buy a taser. But these ALF, ELF, PETA guys give me hope. They even give me inspiration to possibly kick the crap outta three assclowns at once.

Priceless.

I would hate to see some of the other “soy boys” that submitted their pics to that contest… I can imagine the mass of those people. Granted i’m not huge(yet), but if all I ate was green beans and humus I definitely wouldnt get there ever.

A prof was just discussing this very idea after seminar last week. He then went on a diatribe about vegans and their health ills, and how they cause harm by forcing it on their children.

Then again, he’s an old guy from Southern Texas, so what would you expect? lol

Cheers

[quote]ToShinDo wrote:
As for health reasons, a study showed that vegetarians/vegans were indeed more healthy that most non-veggies. The main reason for this was the fact that vegans are more health conscious in general, avoiding alcohol, tobacco, drugs, preservatives and engaging in regular exercise. No wonder they’re healthier than most people! The study also found that there was a small group of people healthier on average than the veggie group. They were people who avoided the above ills and exercised regularly, and they also ate meat. So, omnivores that are health conscious are in better shape than almost every veggie.[/quote]

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/sharpton.asp

In the same vein of us discussing PETA, they’ve found themselves a new spokesperson. Looks as though he’s not been following that vegan diet.

All you PETA motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We’re gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches.We’re gonna make you eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat that shit which is made up of our shit that we made you eat.

[quote]UB07 wrote:
All you PETA motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We’re gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches.We’re gonna make you eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat that shit which is made up of our shit that we made you eat.[/quote]

A Winner is YOU, sir! Not that I agree with a lot of this (I do believe in animal rights and donate time and money to shelters, buy free range, etc) but that reference was tremendous.

Also, Im glad to see SoyBoy of the Year or whatever the fuck was finally unmasked, revealing his true identity as a picture of Mario Lopez at 17 years old, drunk on wrapping day of shooting Saved By The Bell. WHOD’VE SEEN IT COMING?!?!?!

Kubo

UB07,
that ws great. I almost shit myself laughing.You deserve a tub of grow or something.Maybee I can fix you up with my ex.

Thank god i’m not the only one who recognized that was ac slater off of saved by the bell. Although he does a show on the animal channel that is quite lame.

Those two women… not sure about them actually being women… I think the one on the right has an adams apple.

mike

Gotta say, PETA and it’s close friends need to support the advancement of technology. They owe it all to technology.

Without a gun, a small dog would mutilate them.

Without the wheel, they’d have a hard time carrying their heavy luggage made from quality hemp fibers. Note that the hemp fibers are quite durable so it could possibly carry many things so it’ll be heavy.

Without good education supported by technology they’d have to work hard labor just to make ends meet. Which leads into the next one…

Without technology they wouldn’t have espresso or coffee makers or tables to sit at or tv’s to lounge around in…technologies air conditioning.

But there wouldn’t have been too much technology without a meat eater thinking and making such advancements.

I still find humor in the argument of the vegetarian diet of apes and how it is the natural diet of the evolved ape, the human. With the exception to the coolest vegan I know, Mike Mahler, there aren’t much others out there that are strong or built like our ancestral ape. Anyone remember that argument?

As you can tell I may not be correct in what I wrote, but it sure is funny.

[quote]chubs108 wrote:
I still find humor in the argument of the vegetarian diet of apes and how it is the natural diet of the evolved ape, the human. With the exception to the coolest vegan I know, Mike Mahler, there aren’t much others out there that are strong or built like our ancestral ape. Anyone remember that argument?

As you can tell I may not be correct in what I wrote, but it sure is funny.[/quote]

Yeah, except for those darn chimps who sometimes hunt and eat other animals. The alpha always gets the best pickings, even though they are normally pretty good about sharing fruit.

[quote]UB07 wrote:
All you PETA motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We’re gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches.We’re gonna make you eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat that shit which is made up of our shit that we made you eat.[/quote]

lol…just imagine im standing beside you nodding silently.

I’m surprised that no one has brought up the anthropological studies that credit our developement of a frontal cortex to the ingestion of nutrient rich food sources,such as other animals.
It is prety well documented and agreed upon that it was when we started eating more meat that our brain developement increased in size and function,to approximately where it is now.

My point is this; Let the vegans go on for a couple more generations. As their brains devolve they will get even dumber.Once they loose the executive functions of the brain, we can keep them as pets. They should make great pets. Docile, playfull, and just smart enough to not poop on the floor.

That would make an awesome superhero:

Soy Boy.

Can someone generate a name for Soy boy’s arch nemesis?

[quote]kazuma wrote:
That would make an awesome superhero:

Soy Boy.

Can someone generate a name for Soy boy’s arch nemesis?

[/quote]

It would have to be “MeatMan” or “BeefBitch” wouldn’t it?
How about Captain Carnivore?
How about anybody weighing more than 100lbs?

Most vegans simply do not know what to eat and how to get enough protein and fat. I have to agree that most vegans look like shit. Then again, most people like like shit, but that is another story.

Bottom line is that if vegans ate like I do (getting good amounts of protein, fat, calories with the right supplements: B-complex, creatine etc) they could look good. It is not me that is the exception, but my diet. Most vegans are on a low protein kick and believe that people only need 5-10% of their diet from protein. We all know that is bullshit.

I eat a good amount of protein (I use rice protein and protein isolate shakes, no soy) and get ample amounts of almond butter, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut oil etc. Most people who meet me (many people on this forum have) are impressed with my strength etc. It can be done if you know whatyou are doing and is healthy when executed properly.

Mike Mahler

Sexiest vegetarian? They’ll have to do better than that. How come Pam Anderson or some playmate-class babe didn’t get to do this? Like we care about the cause, anyway…

This message is to anyone who actually wants to learn something. If you just like slamming vegans for some strange reason, go for it.

I’d like to point out that Mahler is not the only vegan with some strength. There are starting to be a few others. For example:

Ryan Wilson in Milwaukee, has been vegan about 5 years and squats 475, dls 525, and push presses 275 at 6 foot 250.

A friend of his who posts here has been near vegan the last 4 months and squats 500, dls 550 and benchs 315 at 5’10" 200.

Johhny Gibbings is a bber in the UK who has been vegan for years. He’s got 20 inch arms while pretty cut and trains Suart Core.

Then of course there’s vegetarians like Roy Hilligen, Albert Beckles and Bill Pearl. And successful powerlifting vegans like Pat Reeves. Also during a few of his successful years in track Carl Lewis was vegan.

Personally I’m 6’4" 230 bench 295, squat 345, dl 465 and am working on it. I have been vegan the last 9 months and don’t eat soy.

BTW, I have yet to meet a vegan that didn’t think PETA was FOS.

Silly people. THIS is the sexiest veggie!

JMB