Sexiest Deadlift Ever

And she got away with hitching

You gotta want it.

boobs

AHHAAH omg these videos kill me

Yummy

What is occuring?

She’s throwin up all over herself and everywhere as she’s bringing the bar up past her knee’s. What you can’t see it?

I’m in love <3

[quote]rasturai wrote:
She’s throwin up all over herself and everywhere as she’s bringing the bar up past her knee’s. What you can’t see it?
[/quote]

I’ve heard of this but I’ve never actually seen it. I guess a better question would be, why does this happen? I’ve run to the point of puking but not lifted.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU! The power of-AHHH!

Obviously the deadlift is a satanic ritual

i was actually at this meet. It was defintely a hell of a pull.

Major props for finishing the lift!

HAHAHAHA. The best part was she didnt even seem to give a shit she threw up on everybody.

She gets props for completing the lift. I did that once, but dropped the bar. My bad.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
She gets props for completing the lift. I did that once, but dropped the bar. My bad.[/quote]

Did you just eat and drink too much after your bench flight finished?

I’m having trouble figuring out how anyone could puke from one rep. Nerves combined with the pressure from the suit maybe?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
She gets props for completing the lift. I did that once, but dropped the bar. My bad.[/quote]

Did you just eat and drink too much after your bench flight finished?

I’m having trouble figuring out how anyone could puke from one rep. Nerves combined with the pressure from the suit maybe?[/quote]

I was raw, actually. I had to cut, and was trying to replenish with bananas and water. It was in St. Louis in July, and the venue’s AC was on the fritz so it was about 90 degrees and humid. Trying to keep enough water and food in me to counteract the humidity and the cutting…bad idea.

She squirted out her mouth.