sex

and sewerhooker, honey, 30 seconds is not enough time to have any sort of measure of quality :slight_smile: (now, 30 minutes, that’s enough to evaluate)

I’m sorry guys but most of these posts are just sad. I just read that most men average around 10-15 minutes of “thrusting” (with only 5 minutes of foreplay). Me and my lady usually go for more than an hour (with maybe 15 minutes of foreplay).

Yes, it definitely is harder to cum when the girl you are nailing is butt ugly.

Michelle, it is well understood that men and women are of very different opinions on the subject, so I don’t expect you to agree, or some other men as a matter of fact. But, ask many men who have been with the same women for more than a few years, and see if they want to have sex with their woman for an hour or two every single day. Not many are gonna say they want to. Many reasons for this- and I’m gonna name my top two reasons- 1- the whole build- up and excitement of sex is awesome. You just wanna hit the foreplay, then hit the box like an animal. 2- If you’ve been doing it for years and years for hours every single day, that excitement diminishes a bit. You can’t tell me that you have the same butterflies as when you first met your man every single time you have sex, and you can’t tell me you want it for hours on end each time.

Lets not ruin Miller time, lets make it great!

“Yes, it definitely is harder to cum when the girl you are nailing is butt ugly.”-You sound like a man of experience.

I wonder how long “the best” can go? Tee hee hee. :slight_smile:

Going on 20 years with the same woman now. If life was perfect I’d still want to take an hour or so to have sex with her at least once a day. I have a job though, and she trains horses for a living so a lot of the time we have to settle with what we can squeeze in, like the quickie before work this morning. According to the clock radio it was a whole 7 minutes, no foreplay. Great? No. Better than nothing? Yep. Sometimes that’s all you get that day.

Honestly there are a lot of parts to life that get repetitive and boring but having sex with the same woman isn’t one of them. There are two people involved (for most of us) and if it’s dull it’s half your fault too.

Okay. Let me change the topic slightly. What have others found to be good ways to last longer. And I don’t mean thinking about baseball while going at it. I’m asking about; keagles(sp), presurring the ferenium, kama sutra techniques

You never said if your giving or receiving this “thrusting”. Heheheh. :slight_smile:

to nkeago , i’d be giving it

I try to think of sex as i think of weightlifting, always improving my PR’s. Of course once you switch girls or move to a hotter girl there will be a temporary setback in the time it takes. Try not to embarrass yourself when this happens

However, like in weightlifting you will reach your ‘limit’ so to speak, and similarly the only way to surpass is drugs, hehe.

Oh and if you are having ‘problems’ pull out and have your orgasm outside her, once the main orgasm is out of the way it is easy to go on for prolonged periods of time and overstimulation is not a problem because you blew it outside her thus reducing the intensity of your orgasm. There you go tiger!

not sure what you mean by “main orgasm.” Girls have multiples, true, guys??? no you go soft dude.

Why not ask your mother
 If she has recovered yet. OH yeah and tell her to get her dentures off my night stand.

Actually, some men are quite capable of having multiple orgasms. These guys also typically have a null refractory period and constantly fight the urge to hump anything that isn’t nailed down. Ooooh
gotta go, I think the office copier is giving me the elevator eyes

Message to Mr. Big V,
Sorry your having these doubts. Maybe you should talk to her first. Or try other things, YOu know
 make her happy before you go in for the big thing.

30 to 45 seconds tops. I’m trying to bust a nut here not run a fucking marathon.

Well, if the average consensus is around twenty minutes for guys then there must be something wrong with me because I can go a good thirty minutes to an hour. If you guys have any ideas about fixing this or shortening my time, tell me because my girlfriend is starting to get kind of angry that we can’t do a quickie.

Dude my mom doesn’t have dentures. But if I remember correctly your grandfather does, I think you may have accidentally “stuck” him in the dark. Sorry about your luck man. Hope he has been drinking lots of fluids
as you said you tend to dry people out cause you go so long. Oh wait
dentures on night stand
I think you already took care of that. Way to think ahead man. Good job!!! If your wondering how I know gramps well he was paying me to service the wife. Decided not too as she was quite dry. Did you fuck her too? Yeah your gramps still owes me for making a service call even though I didn’t do any work. Please let him know. Thanks buddy. :slight_smile: