Sex Used As A Weapon

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I guess I am a feminist because I feel until the fetus has ability to survive on it’s own, it life is at the discretion of the mother. It could further be argued that the said fetus could be evicted at moms whim as well , at any time . The state that has draconian laws could pay for life support if they wish[/quote]

You honestly believe that without the ability to take care of oneself, one is not a person?

That rules out infants, old individuals, the mentally challenged, most in the ICU, and many other categories out as people. We can just let them die, and have no moral obligation to assist them, is that right?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I guess I am a feminist because I feel until the fetus has ability to survive on it’s own, it life is at the discretion of the mother. It could further be argued that the said fetus could be evicted at moms whim as well , at any time . The state that has draconian laws could pay for life support if they wish[/quote]

You honestly believe that without the ability to take care of oneself, one is not a person?

That rules out infants, old individuals, the mentally challenged, most in the ICU, and many other categories out as people. We can just let them die, and have no moral obligation to assist them, is that right? [/quote]

I did not say that but until the child is viable it isw up to the mothers discretion whether it is the right time to bring a child into (HER) life

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

That rules out infants, old individuals, the mentally challenged, most in the ICU, and many other categories out as people. We can just let them die, and have no moral obligation to assist them, is that right? [/quote]

I did not say that but until the child is viable it isw up to the mothers discretion whether it is the right time to bring a child into (HER) life
[/quote]

It’s viable at conception. Which is also when it’s in her life.

My point is why does the child have to be full term before it can be adopted remove the child , adopt the child and everyone is happy , Except _______________ ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
My point is why does the child have to be full term before it can be adopted remove the child , adopt the child and everyone is happy , Except _______________ ?[/quote]

So you want to force her to have invasive surgery?

Dictionary.com

Murder:
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S.

Fetus:
(used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, especially in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.

So after 8 weeks sucking a fetus out of a woman is murder right?

Oh wait I forgot this is America. NEVERMIND…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
My point is why does the child have to be full term before it can be adopted remove the child , adopt the child and everyone is happy , Except _______________ ?[/quote]

So you want to force her to have invasive surgery?[/quote]

She is the one asking for an abortion , I said I want her to have the child and give it a happy home

You can say what you want but at the end of it all its murder plain and simple

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Murder is murder is murder. Whether it occurs five months before birth, five months after birth or 95 years after birth. That entire time period was still within the lifespan of a particular human being. “Viability” is irrelevant.

Adam Lanza gunning down 10 year old’s is no different than Adam Lanza gunning down a 10 minute old children in a maternity ward. Or gunning down a five month pregnant woman who manages to survive but loses her child. Or persuading his girlfriend to abort their child at five months. It boils down to murder is murder is murder.[/quote]

This x1,000,000

We should either push to enforce murder laws in all cases, or not at all.

I wouldn’t punish a woman for ending a pregnancy if she can prove the child can’t survive on its own without harming it directly, but if she or a doctor kills the baby, that’s murder. Maybe a woman could starve herself or stop drinking water to rid herself of the tumor(I guess that’s what the child is considered?) inside.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Dictionary.com

Murder:
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S.

Fetus:
(used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, especially in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.

So after 8 weeks sucking a fetus out of a woman is murder right?

Oh wait I forgot this is America. NEVERMIND…[/quote]

It’s the year 2013. We are able to video inside the human body with tiny cameras. If this is not life than why do you snip it’s neck with scissors?

Convicted of MURDER …snipped neck with scissors

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Define “viable” how you see it. I dare you.

If the child is medically viable than it is the state’s fault

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Define “viable” how you see it. I dare you. [/quote]

can’t live with out mom

It is not murder , it is changing locations of the fetus .

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
You can say what you want but at the end of it all its murder plain and simple [/quote]

is it murder with out a death?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
You can say what you want but at the end of it all its murder plain and simple [/quote]

is it murder with out a death?
[/quote]
How is it not death , its living beforehand.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Define “viable” how you see it. I dare you. [/quote]

can’t live with out mom[/quote]

Ok. So my previous assertion stands. My 6 month old son could not live without me and my wife to take care of him. So if we decide we don’t want him, that’s ok, right? He isn’t viable by your definition.