Sex Offenders Busted on Xbox

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
I am of the belief, once you do your time, and are let out of prison, you are entitled to the same rights and freedoms as everyone else. You take away their xbox live, guess what, now they are going to get in their car and head to the nearest mall. As with anything else, you can’t stop people from getting what they want, they will always find alternative ways of getting it. Parents just need to be more protective of their kids and not just let the run around by themselves. [/quote]

I agree with you for the most part. Xbox live would not have been taken away if there was no registry. How does the registry help anything? There are so many people on it that nobody is going to be able to get on the internet, look all of them up, remember what they look like, where they live, what kind of car they own, the license plate, etc. Making them live at least 1,000 feet from schools, day cares, etc. won’t protect anyone. I, along with any reasonably fit person can easily run 1,000 feet in less than a minute. How long can it take to drive it? The bottom line is that if someone wants something enough, very few things are going to stop them from getting it.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]andy1977 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
this belongs to PWI, which, ironically, is a cesspool filled to the brim with itsy-bitsy fairy tales of the utmost importance.

“I’m telling you, Vader died so Skywalker may live!” - “No, Skywalker killed his father for our sins, listen to the special edition cut!” Serially superimportant stuff

OP:
No one likes the pedo-stalker, right?
So why stop with game accounts, should they be allowed to get online at all?
Seems too dangerous for such a carnal beast. He’ll cruise facebook all day looking for young victims.

And why should he have a car? Cars can help him increase his predatory range. Cars can also KILL.

Why not lock them in some sort of camp where he can work productively?
Isn’t that all he can hope for, anyway? To be of use when the mighty state could crush him under his heel, rightfully so, as he is a MONSTER that probably browses the internet all day, looking for victims!?
[/quote]Really they should just get the death penalty and the rest won’t matter.
[/quote]

They are all guilty, right? Especially this guy: Innocent Father Jailed for 9 Years - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation
Shit happens. Plan for the greater good.[/quote]

Haha. Well, someone better get started with that death penalty thing soon. At the rate the registry is growing, they will be the ruling class in about 20 years.

I agree Andy. Not like pissing in public, spring break flashing et cetera but sexual assault, rape and the like should get death. Life in prison is simply too expensive. Not trolling.

HoustonGuy:

I see your point. Many of those on the registry are there for stupid reasons. It’s strange how they all get lumped together, though.

Life in prison is very expensive, but so is putting someone to death.

[quote]andy1977 wrote:
HoustonGuy:

I see your point. Many of those on the registry are there for stupid reasons. It’s strange how they all get lumped together, though.

Life in prison is very expensive, but so is putting someone to death.[/quote]
Yeah, I don’t understand why courthouses don’t have a rope and a hanging tree any more. Tree = free, rope = like $5. Death penalty verdict? Immediate hanging. Burial on the family or dumped on military bomb test sites.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]andy1977 wrote:
HoustonGuy:

Yeah, I don’t understand why courthouses don’t have a rope and a hanging tree any more. Tree = free, rope = like $5. Death penalty verdict? Immediate hanging. Burial on the family or dumped on military bomb test sites.[/quote]

Yeah, with the US judicial system and (the best in the world!!!, I know) it is totally hard to understand why anyone would be against such a thing.

I mean, 90% plea bargaining, the ability of D.A. to pile charges upon charges upon charges until you have to plea bargain, unlimited funds for the prosecution whereas you asset may be seized by the state, RICO, which ballooned from like 3 statutes to just about 1000…

Hell no.

Jesus, if there is one thing I cannot stand it is people begging for a police state.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]andy1977 wrote:
HoustonGuy:

Yeah, I don’t understand why courthouses don’t have a rope and a hanging tree any more. Tree = free, rope = like $5. Death penalty verdict? Immediate hanging. Burial on the family or dumped on military bomb test sites.[/quote]

Yeah, with the US judicial system and (the best in the world!!!, I know) it is totally hard to understand why anyone would be against such a thing.

I mean, 90% plea bargaining, the ability of D.A. to pile charges upon charges upon charges until you have to plea bargain, unlimited funds for the prosecution whereas you asset may be seized by the state, RICO, which ballooned from like 3 statutes to just about 1000…

Hell no.

Jesus, if there is one thing I cannot stand it is people begging for a police state. [/quote]

Well stated, Orion. I am not in favor of a death penalty and hate the idea of a police state. Clearly the U.S. is getting closer to a police state on a daily basis. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

@5 $ death penalty:

This basically means any state thug can hang you with impunity.

“Yeah, we took care of that guy, he’s dangling over there.
He deserved it, I guess you have to take my word for it”

@Orion

the other thread, the one about the lucky kid screwing the horny cheerleader that got busted, had this gem:
“unlawful use of electronic devices to solicit illegal activity”

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
@5 $ death penalty:

This basically means any state thug can hang you with impunity.

“Yeah, we took care of that guy, he’s dangling over there.
He deserved it, I guess you have to take my word for it”

@Orion

the other thread, the one about the lucky kid screwing the horny cheerleader that got busted, had this gem:
“unlawful use of electronic devices to solicit illegal activity”

[/quote]

Yeah well, if she boinked some kid that is one thing, but if she used AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE she totally deserves a few year more.

Because that, like, totally makes sense and stuff.