Sex Drive Dead!

I am on my second cycle and I have been on 500mg a week of TEST Enthate and 50mg of DBol ED for four weeks now, my strength is threw the roof, i have put alot of size on also, granted this will probably just water from th dbol.
Anyway my problem is my sex drive has diminished, totally dead and im just writing this post to see if any of you guys would be able to help me out and tell me whats going on?

I know this is bad to do but i only waited 5 weeks after PCT to go back on cycle, and this is how my last cycle looked:

Week 1-5 500mg of TEST E
Week 5-9 500mg of TEST E
Week 9-11 500mg of TEST E
Week 11-13 250mg of TEST E Every 5 days

I took 20mg of Novladex ED from week 10 as i started to develope saw nipples,
i ran this upto PCT.
I ran 50mg ED of Winstrol from week 11 right upto my PCT also.

I started my PCT 2 weeks after my last jab of Test.
For my PCT i used some PCT tablets that i had recomended to me.

I took 2 per day for the first 10 days,
then 1 per day for the next 6 days,
then half a day for the next 5 days.
And half a mg of HCG every 5 days.

All through my PCT my libido was awesome, was also sky high post PCT right up intil
about 3-4 week ago. My guess is that it may have something to do with the dbol, but
i have read a thew things on here that has made me think it could be to do with a thew other things also.

Any help would be a massive help and be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

What is your dose of Arimidex?

“PCT Tablets”… firstly are you serious, secondly which compound?

Are you running HCG now?

1.) HCG during PCT reduces the effectiveness of PCT.
2.) A 21 day PCT for a 13 week cycle is rather short, considering the length of the cycle.
3.) 5 weeks off with almost half of that during PCT is extremely damaging to your HPTA
4.) You need to come off, or consider the possibility of permanent TRT/HRT

Good luck,
-PTD

high estrogen most likely

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
What is your dose of Arimidex?

“PCT Tablets”… firstly are you serious, secondly which compound?

Are you running HCG now?

1.) HCG during PCT reduces the effectiveness of PCT.
2.) A 21 day PCT for a 13 week cycle is rather short, considering the length of the cycle.
3.) 5 weeks off with almost half of that during PCT is extremely damaging to your HPTA
4.) You need to come off, or consider the possibility of permanent TRT/HRT

Good luck,
-PTD

[/quote]

3 and 4 may be said in good spirit and have SOME truth to them, but are greatly exaggerated.

4 may be slightly over-dramatic, but I will defend 3. 13 weeks on followed by 5 weeks off (35 days) less 21 days of PCT. That means two weeks off before going back on for an unspecified amount of time… especially considering OP deems this a ‘cycle’ rather than BnC’ing, this is definitely not sustainable with any hope of full recovery.

-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
4 may be slightly over-dramatic, but I will defend 3. 13 weeks on followed by 5 weeks off (35 days) less 21 days of PCT. That means two weeks off before going back on for an unspecified amount of time… especially considering OP deems this a ‘cycle’ rather than BnC’ing, this is definitely not sustainable with any hope of full recovery.

-PTD [/quote]

I read the time frame.

You have no idea how much damaged he’s caused. You have know idea how robust his HPTA is. There is plenty of variation in this regard.

Realistically if he did a test taper, got blood work done after the appropriate amount of time and went from there he could see how his own natty production is. I mean, he had good natty production prior to using AAS right? Lets say his natty production is low; there is always the possibility of doing some HCG and then a SERM protocol and seeing if that will jumpstart his HPTA… No?

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
Realistically if he did a test taper, got blood work done after the appropriate amount of time and went from there he could see how his own natty production is. I mean, he had good natty production prior to using AAS right? Lets say his natty production is low; there is always the possibility of doing some HCG and then a SERM protocol and seeing if that will jumpstart his HPTA… No?[/quote]

I wouldn’t trust this one with a test taper. It looks like he almost tried to do some sort of half-assed one for the first cycle. That coupled with these facts:
Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…
Probably a bit long for a first cycle…
Half-assed PCT with God knows what for a SERM…
Not near enough recovery time before next cycle…

Dude needs to stop his current cycle and get his shit figured out.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

You have no idea how much damaged he’s caused. You have know idea how robust his HPTA is.

[/quote]

You have know idea either. LOL.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Realistically if he did a test taper, got blood work done after the appropriate amount of time and went from there he could see how his own natty production is. I mean, he had good natty production prior to using AAS right? Lets say his natty production is low; there is always the possibility of doing some HCG and then a SERM protocol and seeing if that will jumpstart his HPTA… No?[/quote]

I wouldn’t trust this one with a test taper. It looks like he almost tried to do some sort of half-assed one for the first cycle. That coupled with these facts:
Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

You have no idea how much damaged he’s caused. You have know idea how robust his HPTA is.

[/quote]

You have know idea either. LOL.[/quote]

Exactly. Which is why I didnt make a broad sweeping statement implying that I did. You LOL because you dont understand such simple concepts, but this one was particularly simple. Try harder I guess.

Will your hard on for me ever subside?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Exactly. Which is why I didnt make a broad sweeping statement implying that I did. You LOL because you dont understand such simple concepts, but this one was particularly simple. Try harder I guess. The word youre looking for is ‘no’, btw. Please, this is very basic stuff. Try to follow the bouncing ball.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA- the word I’M looking for? Or that I was making fun of YOU for? You didn’t even realize I was mocking you which makes it a little sad actually. Thankfully I caught this BEFORE you edited your post. Nice try professor Bonerz.

Sure, very basic stuff, no need to get SHORT with me, LOL.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Exactly. Which is why I didnt make a broad sweeping statement implying that I did. You LOL because you dont understand such simple concepts, but this one was particularly simple. Try harder I guess. The word youre looking for is ‘no’, btw. Please, this is very basic stuff. Try to follow the bouncing ball.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA- the word I’M looking for? Or that I was making fun of YOU for? You didn’t even realize I was mocking you which makes it a little sad actually. Thankfully I caught this BEFORE you edited your post. Nice try professor Bonerz.

Sure, very basic stuff, no need to get SHORT with me, LOL.[/quote]

Ahh now youre catching on. Well done. Still a shame that the substance went well over your head.

Bonerz? Impressive. Adding an ‘r’ to make a penis joke. I remember when I was 15…

But seriously. I can send you an autographed picture. Wallet size. Surely that’s an easier way to get your fix than to stalk my posts, no?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh now youre catching on. Well done. Still a shame that the substance went well over your head.

Bonerz? Impressive. Adding an ‘r’ to make a penis joke. I remember when I was 15…

But seriously. I can send you an autographed picture. Wallet size. Surely that’s an easier way to get your fix than to stalk my posts, no? [/quote]

Wallet size for a picture of you would have to be an 8x10, right? PM me for my address.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Ran nolvadex on cycle…
No AI on cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

But seriously. I can send you an autographed picture. Wallet size. Surely that’s an easier way to get your fix than to stalk my posts, no? [/quote]

Wallet size for a picture of you would have to be an 8x10, right? PM me for my address.[/quote]

No. Youre thinking of your purse. Men carry wallets that are about 3x4.

I forget, when was the first date you guys had that ended so badly?

High Estrogen is most likely the culprit, as mentioned previously. Run an AI if you want to continuie being on cycle. This should be common knowledge to anyone who’s taken some time to learn about what they are putting in their body.