Sex Drive and Other Issues

So a while ago I discussed my cycle with a few respected members here, and I did the following:

week 1-12 test cyp 500mg/week
week 1-12 deca 500mg/week
week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
week 1-16 nolvadex 20mg/day
week 14-17 clomid 50mg/day (300mg first day)

week 1-3 was great, then i started losing sex drive like crazy, but was gaining still so didnt care… then by week 5 my gains STOPPED. I couldnt figure it out, unless its the prog. buildup from running nolva with deca…

anyhow. 3 months later I didnt have ANY sex drive and lost all my gains from the cycle, so a friend told me i probly have estrogen buildup… so get on adex .5 a day, so i did, then i shot myself with 500mg of test cyp… 2 weeks later, still felt like crap… went to get blood work, test level came back at 1704.

I know a lot more than I did before, and I am realizing that what I did was stupid, and that deca stays in ya for what… 13 months? i am taking cabergoline trying to kill the prog (been on it for maybe 2 weeks and off the adex for 4 days…)

do any of you pros think i have too little estrogen? too much prog? gear was definatly NOT bunk.

Apreciate the responce bro… I am working on getting some sust… I trusted a few members here that I should NOT have. I am not gonna list any names, but I guess ya gotta learn somehow… My friend did deca and had sex drive KILLED for like… 8 months? His gf left him and he didnt even care…

thats all I can get right now… my powder experiment went horribly wrong :slight_smile:

hmm might be best to NOT ever take advice from anyone you dont know knows there shit because that doesnt sound like any cycle anybody i know of would advise

yeah, its my mistake for sure.