T Nation

Sex Cult of Bodybuilding?

I found this while looking for vids of Branch Warren.

Bodybuilders are just a group of devil worshipers??
LOL!

:slight_smile:

Many bodybuilders who think they believe in Christianity are unaware that they’re accidentally believing in Satan instead. Don’t believe me?

Well the last sentence I just wrote is 3 words, which multiplied by 2=6. 6 three times is 666. Coincidence, or are all bodybuilders satan worshiping drug addicts? I think you know the answer.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
Many bodybuilders who think they believe in Christianity are unaware that they’re accidentally believing in Satan instead. Don’t believe me?

Well the last sentence I just wrote is 3 words, which multiplied by 2=6. 6 three times is 666. Coincidence, or are all bodybuilders satan worshiping drug addicts? I think you know the answer.[/quote]

Check out the latest…

apparently it’s not 666 but 616.

I was going to write up some crap about losing faith in humanity but thought better of it, I’ll simply say:

People are dumb.

[quote]Xylene wrote:
Bodybuilders are just a group of devil worshipers??
LOL!:)[/quote]
Here we go again with the rec drug users being held up as representative of all bodybuilders, and since when did the Egyptian Ankh symbol(pre-dating Christianity) become so-called “Satanic”?..This neverending smear campaign sure gets old…

Is this real? If it isn’t why would anyone make a report like this? You can pretty much twist anything to make it sound the way you want to…some people have been doing that to The Bible for centuries.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
and since when did the Egyptian Ankh symbol(pre-dating Christianity) become so-called “Satanic”?
[/quote]

Look, no one needs your logic and history thrown all over the place. If we say it’s evil, then it’s freaking evil!

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Xylene wrote:
Bodybuilders are just a group of devil worshipers??
LOL!:slight_smile:
Here we go again with the rec drug users being held up as representative of all bodybuilders, and since when did the Egyptian Ankh symbol(pre-dating Christianity) become so-called “Satanic”?..This neverending smear campaign sure gets old…
[/quote]

I believe in a god, but come on, these fucking people and their religion really piss the hell out of me. Why attack “bodybuilders”? Seriously, have these fucking clowns got nothing better to do?

Everything is a cult to the evangelists, tv, soap operas, magazines, radio and now, even bodybuilding. Pathetic.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
and since when did the Egyptian Ankh symbol(pre-dating Christianity) become so-called “Satanic”?

Professor X wrote:
Look, no one needs your logic and history thrown all over the place. If we say it’s evil, then it’s freaking evil![/quote]

Exactly! Plus, reality has a known liberal bias; you can’t trust it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Is this real? If it isn’t why would anyone make a report like this? You can pretty much twist anything to make it sound the way you want to…some people have been doing that to The Bible for centuries.[/quote]

Yes, this is very real. Visit their website.
I think they just needed something else to blame and made a shit load of accusations.

:slight_smile:

This is all true. I’m a card carrying member of the UBBSC (underground bodybuilding sex cult). In fact I just came back into town from our annual convention at the Sheriton hotel in Toledo. If you want to join please PM me (women only). We are also affiliated with the North American Vampire cult of New York City and Orville California.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:
and since when did the Egyptian Ankh symbol(pre-dating Christianity) become so-called “Satanic”?

Professor X wrote:
Look, no one needs your logic and history thrown all over the place. If we say it’s evil, then it’s freaking evil!

Exactly! Plus, reality has a known liberal bias; you can’t trust it.[/quote]

You have to be careful how often you use facts, you may get labelled as a polemicist.

Speaking of stupid stuff you can find on the internet…

http://www.milksucks.com/index2.asp (sponsored by PETA of course)

I guess I should stop drinking a gallon a day :confused:

I used to worship at the altar of Arnold and follow the gospel according to the Rev. Joe Weider. Thankfully, I’ve been deprogrammed and am no longer a member of this cult. If anyone has found themselves in this position, just send $19.95 and a stamped, self addressed envelope to me and I will help you see the light.

Can you imagine what these crazy fundies would think if they realized that much of the gay porn industry revolves around bodybuilders?

Maybe the shock would kill them…time to write an email…

My god… what a made up joke. I will tell you one thing. 1 gram of that shit is enough to kill your appetite for a day, much less 3 to 8 grams or whatever it is that they claimed he took. There is no way he would have muscles like that doing cocaine.

People who do coke are weak, and have no concentration and it is very hard to maintain any goals what so ever.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
My god… what a made up joke. I will tell you one thing. 1 gram of that shit is enough to kill your appetite for a day, much less 3 to 8 grams or whatever it is that they claimed he took. There is no way he would have muscles like that doing cocaine.

People who do coke are weak, and have no concentration and it is very hard to maintain any goals what so ever.[/quote]

While the specific amounts may be up in the air, you clearly don’t know much about Mike Christian and those around during that time when he was on top competing. He never denied it and was always pretty liberal with the information about the damage it caused.

of course all bodybuilders worship satan, since we develop so much mass it’s impossible for us to “fly” up to heaven, but if we worship satan ahead of time, he’ll gratefully accept us bodybuilders, since it’s so how we’re going to be burning calories like crazy, and we need huge amounts of food to keep us sustained, which he supplies as long as we remain faithful. Duh

[quote]heim wrote:
of course all bodybuilders worship satan, since we develop so much mass it’s impossible for us to “fly” up to heaven, [/quote]

Bullshit. Lats aren’t known as “wings” for nothing.
The reality is that ONLY bodybuilders go to heaven. This bodybuilders go to hell shit is just skinny person propaganda.

When I die my spirit is going to bust a sick lat spread and then float up to heaven on a thermal, albatross style.

This is just bullshit. I can’t believe I’m part of a cult and nobody has been inviting me to our meetings. What gives?