[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
4x/week is not enough. [/quote]

Not even close.[/quote]

/\ this. x3[/quote]

Like, for a Saturday?[/quote]

like for a workday. 3 am morning wood sex, 6 am shower before work sex, honey i’m home from work sex at 5 or 7pm, and then goodnight sex at 9p.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:
Can someone with a stats background please explain the problem with this study (correlation v causation)? I’m having trouble articulating it but can’t this study be seen two ways? Maybe more money leads to more sex rather than more sex leading to more money?

I’m always confused by these correlation studies. I cant for the life of me understand what purpose they serve (other than helping men convince their wives that sex will help pay off the mortgage.)[/quote]

They are useful in ruling out a hypothesis, or in directing future study to explore possible causation.[/quote]

Ah, but it seems like there’s never any follow up to these kinds of studies. In epidemiology they find a correlation and then begin research on a cause. With these studies people read them and then go “Huh! Interesting” and then continue living their lives.

[quote]setto222 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:
Can someone with a stats background please explain the problem with this study (correlation v causation)? I’m having trouble articulating it but can’t this study be seen two ways? Maybe more money leads to more sex rather than more sex leading to more money?

I’m always confused by these correlation studies. I cant for the life of me understand what purpose they serve (other than helping men convince their wives that sex will help pay off the mortgage.)[/quote]

They are useful in ruling out a hypothesis, or in directing future study to explore possible causation.[/quote]

Ah, but it seems like there’s never any follow up to these kinds of studies. In epidemiology they find a correlation and then begin research on a cause. With these studies people read them and then go “Huh! Interesting” and then continue living their lives. [/quote]

The Scientific field <> articles in the news

Overreaching scientist trying to get noticed + reporter trying to entertain an audience + observational correlative study = completely misinformed public.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:

Ah, but it seems like there’s never any follow up to these kinds of studies. In epidemiology they find a correlation and then begin research on a cause. With these studies people read them and then go “Huh! Interesting” and then continue living their lives. [/quote]

The Scientific field <> articles in the news

Overreaching scientist trying to get noticed + reporter trying to entertain an audience + observational correlative study = completely misinformed public.[/quote]

Well said. Thanks for the response.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
like for a workday. 3 am morning wood sex, 6 am shower before work sex, honey i’m home from work sex at 5 or 7pm, and then goodnight sex at 9p.[/quote]
Omfg are you serious there are chicks who give morning wood sex?!? Wtf is this bullshit I’ve never gotten that. What a way to start the day.

I fap atleast 4 times a week. Does that count?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

Not even close.[/quote]

/\ this. x3[/quote]

like for a workday. 3 am morning wood sex, 6 am shower before work sex, honey i’m home from work sex at 5 or 7pm, and then goodnight sex at 9p.[/quote]

You forgot “slip home for lunchtime quickie” sex.[/quote]

Good God, 6 nuts in a day, what are you 13 Push??

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

Not even close.[/quote]

/\ this. x3[/quote]

You forgot “slip home for lunchtime quickie” sex.[/quote]

Good God, 6 nuts in a day, what are you 13 Push??[/quote]

Well that’s five nuts right there ^.

But six still happens on occasion.

But I must admit the 3 a.m. morning wood sex happens in the 6 a.m. time slot for me.

But the average is 2 - 3. A day.
[/quote]

Awesome math skills usmc, you dick…

2-3 is reasonable. Never hit 6, 5 when I was younger, 4-5 when first married, but not 6.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Well that’s five nuts right there ^.

But six still happens on occasion.

But I must admit the 3 a.m. morning wood sex happens in the 6 a.m. time slot for me.

But the average is 2 - 3. A day.
[/quote]
Okay let’s get real here. 2 a day I can see, and 3 on occasion. But you’re bustin 5 times a day and sometimes 6? How the fuck do you even have time for that?

Morning would be awesome. If I have time to slip home at lunch that’d be great, but I don’t always have all that time during the work day. After work I go to the gym, so I could do one before or one after; I doubt both realistically. That’s 3. I would call that tops for one normal day.

I don’t know when you would even fit the other 2+ times in unless you’re literally doing a double. I would buy that if it’s like the first time you’d had sex with the girl, but if you’ve been with a woman for like months already are you seriously still doing back to back pipe laying?

Something seems off here. You takin a bunch of vitamin T or somethin push?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
8 is my record (no fappin’).[/quote]
11 mothalicka

Although I admit near the end it was extremely unsatisfying for both of us. I just wanted to see how many I could do. That’s when I was like 19.

But under normal circumstances we would have sex like once or twice a day. You’re fuckin nuts if you regularly do 5x daily.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The 5 - 6 time days would not be on a normal work day for crying out loud. 4 is easily accomplished but not regular.

The 8 has happened a couple of times in the past five years, the most recent being a year or two ago and with one woman, the redhead.

The other 8 time day was with two women. Ha, they both had to go on ibuprofen themselves during and afterward (one of 'em a T-Vixen).[/quote]
“Two women die of exhaustion in orgy with sex crazed mountain man”

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The 5 - 6 time days would not be on a normal work day for crying out loud. 4 is easily accomplished but not regular.

The 8 has happened a couple of times in the past five years, the most recent being a year or two ago and with one woman, the redhead.

The other 8 time day was with two women. Ha, they both had to go on ibuprofen themselves during and afterward (one of 'em a T-Vixen).[/quote]
“Two women die of exhaustion in orgy with sex crazed mountain man”[/quote]
9,940k hits

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Omfg are you serious there are chicks who give morning wood sex?!? Wtf is this bullshit I’ve never gotten that. What a way to start the day.[/quote]

If I wake up with something hard poking me in the ass i’m not gonna waste it. 3-6 am is go time for me more than any other time of day.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

“Two women die of exhaustion in orgy with sex crazed mountain man”[/quote]

They surely did walk bowlegged for a bit.

I was kinda glad when they said “enough” as I was beginning to get worn out.[/quote]

Is this what i have to look forward to when you guys come visit?