T Nation

Sex and the City Movie *Spoilers*

Hahaha… Oh fuck off will ya! :slight_smile:

fuck it, I’m man enough (maybe metro I guess) to admit that I liked the show, and liked the movie.

some nice sex scenes in it :smiley:

It may not be a bad idea to check out the movie, considering the theater will be packed with women.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

And I clicked on the thread to see what idiot posted under this subject heading! -lol

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

And I clicked on the thread to see what idiot posted under this subject heading! -lol

S
[/quote]

hey, I resemb…resent.resemble that remark :wink: :smiley:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
fuck it, I’m man enough (maybe metro I guess) to admit that I liked the show, and liked the movie.

some nice sex scenes in it :D[/quote]

Any with young proteges the ladies are ‘mentoring?’ Girls who are taking over the flame? I think Kim Cattral is (or at least was) damn sexy and Kristin Davis is pretty gorgeous. But let’s face it. Those grannies have all seen better days.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Hahaha… Oh fuck off will ya! :)[/quote]

Oh I was almost about ot flame you

had a girl come in and start talking to me about the movie. I looked at her and explained how since I had testicles I wouldn’t be watching said film

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

some nice sex scenes in it :smiley:

Any with young proteges the ladies are ‘mentoring?’ Girls who are taking over the flame? I think Kim Cattral is (or at least was) damn sexy and Kristin Davis is pretty gorgeous. But let’s face it. Those grannies have all seen better days.[/quote]

no, but they show this neighbor guy banging a few chicks, hot ones too

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Hahaha… Oh fuck off will ya! :)[/quote]

hahaha…good one!

I’ve never watched the show, so I really don’t have any interest in the movie. I’d never really be able to bring myself to watch it anyway though for fear that I might contract the ghey.

(But I do agree that Kristin Davis is a knockout and I’m still a fan of Kim Cattrall from her Mannequin days)