Severe Fatigue for the Last Two Months

I bet if you had a couple brewskis with dinner tomorrow night you will start to feel better. Higher E does give me more energy, Ive noticed

Actually ended up just getting off trt for the time being.
I still have my test vials if I want to start again. Willing to bet the fatigue was actually from the AI itself as the stuff is very strong.

If you suspect that the AI caused it, which caused low E2, you need to get your E2 levels back up, which would require testosterone which you have now stopped taking.

I would have ditched the AI and then went from there.

Whatā€™s your hematocritā€¦when I was taking 150mg per week I had a hematocrit of 57! That will make you fatigued as hell. Reduce your T dosage to no more than 75mg a week and test for hematocrit in 4 weeks.

That is a terrible idea.

Not to mention testing hematocrit after 4 weeks isnā€™t long enough.

Heā€™s on 140mg a week plus 1mg arimidex a week plus DIM and clomid and you actually believe it is his testosterone dose that is too high?

Your judgement is being clouded by the fact that you do well with 50mg a week. Youā€™re telling him to cut his dose in half. The issue is all the other crap he is taking. First step is ditch everything except T. Keep dose where it is and assess in 6 weeks. Then adjust as required.

1 Like

My doc told me donate blood and youā€™ll feel so less fatiguedā€¦it happens with all my patients. She was right but jesus you think she might have mentioned that wouldnā€™t be necessary if I wasnā€™t taking such a high dose of T that my hematocrit even got to 57!

Drink plenty of water to bring hematocrit down. Plasma thins out

Donating blood on a regular basis will inevitably cause a ferritin deficency. Then we can really talk about fatigue.

150mg is a high dose for YOU. For many men out there (including myself), 150mg isnā€™t nearly enough to do anything. Iā€™m taking twice that and my hematocrit is under 50. Why donā€™t I have the same issues you did even though Iā€™m taking twice the dose you are?

Again, you are using your own personal experience to cloud your judgement.

No Iā€™m notā€¦just congratulated a dude who is taking 125 a week split into daily doses of 18mg. I fully recognize it takes a minority of people that much to get to 400-500 normality.

dbossa,

Donā€™t think I ever mentioned it but my test level was 1350 and free t 22 on the 140 mg - so I was at supra levels.
Was supposed to pin yesterday but didnā€™t. Before trt I had slight hypothyroid so that may have played into some of the issues but got tested Thursday and it came back in range. Took a iodine supplement yesterday and today and the fatigue is definitely gone. Whether it was the AI, Clomid, or a combination I donā€™t know. The clinic wanted to put me on Armour thyroid but I think less is more and better to avoid all these meds. Going to use a new clinic when I get rocking again (test only). Thanks .

1 Like

Imagine, your total T with 140mg is HIGHER than mine while Iā€™m taking 300mg a week. Your free is surprisingly low considering your total. Iā€™m guessing your SHBG levels are quite high?

So now @readalot here is an interesting situation. His total is supra but his free is normal. So, what is he? Normal? Or Supra? Which value is more important to you?

Hct, BP? Looks like his SHBG in the 50sā€¦

Easy to ride the line with higher SHBG. Free T number by dialysis?

Bloodwork?

Yes, we can look at all those things. My question is, is he supra or normal?

Total T above range
Depending on quest or labcorp range with free T he may be supra or in range. Hard to tell from data shared. Does that help?

These are trough?

So itā€™s the total being higher than a given number that stresses you out.

So a guy with total of 800 and somehow winds up with a free of 35 because his SHBG is rock bottom. Supra or normal?

Danny, Friday night man. Come on.

Iā€™m going with door 3ā€¦abnormal. That guy would have an shbg less than 5. Maybe 2. TT 800 and SHBG of 2. Yeah, remember weā€™ve been arguing about the vast majority of men. This hypothetical dude is mutant.

I used an exaggerated example to prove a point.

We will have to start charging PPV for these exchanges. Get in there and get to work.

1 Like

This isnā€™t common practice and clomid usually causes a lot of side effects which is the number one reason why men stop it all together and go on TRT. So incorporating clomid into a TRT regimen is usually a ticket to failure.

You need to treat your thyroid as well as stay on the TRT, but depending on your Reverse T3 levels, the appropriate thyroid medicine is needed.