Several Cheeseburgers for Lunch

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
If you’re not making the burgers yourself, at least try to go to a place that actually serves good cheeseburgers.

If you’re bulking and don’t care hardees has 2 double cheeseburgers for 3$

heavenly[/quote]

There aren’t any Hardee’s in my area, so I’ve never had them, but I will say that just because it’s cheap, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. :slight_smile:

The dollar menu is your friend if and only if you are bulking. Out of the question if you are cutting (too much fat and simple carbs)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
If you’re not making the burgers yourself, at least try to go to a place that actually serves good cheeseburgers.

heavenly

There aren’t any Hardee’s in my area, so I’ve never had them, but I will say that just because it’s cheap, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. :)[/quote]

You got any Carl’s Jr.'s around? It’s the same thing as Hardee’s.

Thanks for the replies guys, it’s been insightful.

This is getting retarded.

I can’t imagine that a Wendy’s Double cheesburger, with lettuce, tomato, and ketchup can be any worse than a cheesburger of similar content from any other restaurant, high classed or ‘fast food’…

If the argument is over the bun, then drop the bun, but even ‘whole grain’ v. ‘not whole grain’ is minutiae (IMO) at the scale of a cheesburger or two, especially if you’re complete diet isn’t Cheeseburgers.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

heavenly

There aren’t any Hardee’s in my area, so I’ve never had them, but I will say that just because it’s cheap, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. :slight_smile:

You got any Carl’s Jr.'s around? It’s the same thing as Hardee’s.[/quote]

Ah, we do have Carl’s Jr here. Thanks for the info.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
This is getting retarded.

I can’t imagine that a Wendy’s Double cheesburger, with lettuce, tomato, and ketchup can be any worse than a cheesburger of similar content from any other restaurant, high classed or ‘fast food’…

If the argument is over the bun, then drop the bun, but even ‘whole grain’ v. ‘not whole grain’ is minutiae (IMO) at the scale of a cheesburger or two, especially if you’re complete diet isn’t Cheeseburgers.[/quote]

Yeah, but are you talking about the health aspects of the burger, or the quality/taste.

If it’s the taste, then there’s just no comparison between a fast food chain and a dedicated burger place. Sometimes I get burgers from fast food chains and they aren’t even warm and taste like they’ve been dropped a few times. It doesn’t stop me from eating it though.

any restraunt is designed for flavor. A burger at chillis or what ever is loaded with fat and grease to make the burger taste good. Now make a similar burger at home using the leanest meat like 93% and its a whole different story. Thats like eating a lean steak.

I will admit, when givin the choice, I am a food snob and would prefer to eat crazy tasty food, not a fast food burger. Although, this thread promted my stop at jack in the box last night before going home to lift.

[quote]johnward82 wrote:
I will admit, when givin the choice, I am a food snob and would prefer to eat crazy tasty food, not a fast food burger. Although, this thread promted my stop at jack in the box last night before going home to lift.[/quote]

Yeah, but a burger can be pretty gourmé too. LOL I think there is some japanese or french chef who actually specializes in making all sorts of delicious burgers in his restaurant. I can’t remember who it is, I’ll have to look it up.

Chef Sang Yoon - The Father’s Office Burger.

It’s amazing.

1000 Words

[quote]brancron wrote:
1000 Words[/quote]

I just need one: “DAMN!”

[quote]brancron wrote:
1000 Words[/quote]

Then you smash it down and try to take a bite mmmmmmhhhhhhhh…