Settle a Argument with a Mate of Mine

i got a mate who is a long time user (a very big guy who i respect) but today i showed hio the cycle that im planning just to see wat he thinks, but a he saw my pct he told me that its a waist of time and money and that the body will get back to its old self without it. now based on all that i have read we need a pct, how can i convince him of that or maybe he is right and a pct is just a way to get back sooner?

If he grants it will restore normal T production sooner, what is his reason that this is not a worthwhile thing?

thanks yea i worked long and hard to get this avatar,

any way he says that he his not on all the time, he is saying that the body will balance it self with time.

Is your mate an Endocrinologist?
While I am sure there is some truth in your body recovering on it’s own. The majority of us don’t want to feel like an emotionally wrecked turd bag between cycles. With that being said… EVERYONE reacts differently! He may experience less sides and less emotional/skin/motivation changes than the next person. So what works for him may not work for you, and IMHO more people benefit from a solid PCT than not.

And your Avatar makes me giggity

I train with a guy who never once in his 10+ years of juicing never used a PCT. He would lay out his cycle and once it was over he just stopped taking the pills. He never got gyno, or any other bad side effect from it.

Isnt it true that some bodies can just cope with test changes better than others? I know of some people who tried it and it seemed like shit hit the fan for them, But while others it doesnt effect at all.

Like stated above it does very much depend on biochemical individuality, so some may need it less than others. But it really is the safer thing to add PCT to any of your cycles. Some compounds have a significant lower suppression rate than others, while some have clearly a remarkably high suppression rate.

Will your body eventually resort natural levels, often times yes,(though not always). It’s going to depend on your age, how bad the suppression was, etc. Will PCT protocol get your endocrine system back quicker? Yes it will. So why not just add one?

i used pct on first cycle ,skipped it on the next one
(i had some but just didnt use )
good results from both cycles,no gyno both times
some people dont really need it and some need it desperately

Just curious if he is using any Aromatase inhibitors to control estrogen on these cycles?

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
i used pct on first cycle ,skipped it on the next one
(i had some but just didnt use )
good results from both cycles,no gyno both times
some people dont really need it and some need it desperately
[/quote]

Did you have bloodwork done after both cycles?

No one should ever get gyno, that’s not why people run PCT.