Seth McFarlane Owns Fox

8pm Simpsons
830pm Cleveland Show
9pm Family Guy
930pm American Dad(my favorite)

And then he has a Comedy special coming pretty soon. He owns Fox on Sunday nights.

I don’t think Seth McFarlane writes for The Simpsons.

he doesn’t, not exactly sure where he got that from

He didn’t say they Seth wrote for The Simpsons, he simply mentioned the Simpsons at 8 out of obligation, since you know, this thread is about Fox on Sunday night. And Seth pretty much owns Fox’s Sunday night lineup.

That’s insane. I saw one episode of the Cleveland Show and I didn’t like it, and I’ve never liked American Dad. Family Guy was good for a while though.

I’ve got to imagine he’s raking in a lot of money from this. I never see him on the Forbes lists for highest earning entertainers though (maybe I haven’t looked hard enough), but I imagine he’ll be high up there next year. He should already be there.

american dad didn’t impress me much at first. but I watched several on hulu and it’s damn good.

cleveland show is ok.

funny how fox canceled Family Guy, now he has 3 of the 4 shows on Sunday

Sorry about that, this is what I was trying to say:

The only show on Fox’s Sunday Primetime that isn’t run by Seth is the Simpsons. And they’ve been running on fumes for almost a decade.

Once Simpsons crap out, Seth owns Sunday night completely.

What is Cleveland show and American Dad? In french Family guy is named ‘‘Les griffins’’. There is also ‘‘Henri pis sa gang’’, the show where the suburban guy who drinks have a overweight blond son, but I dont know the name in english

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
What is Cleveland show and American Dad? In french Family guy is named ‘‘Les griffins’’. There is also ‘‘Henri pis sa gang’’, the show where the suburban guy who drinks have a overweight blond son, but I dont know the name in english[/quote]

The only cool thing about you is your avatar.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
What is Cleveland show and American Dad? In french Family guy is named ‘‘Les griffins’’. There is also ‘‘Henri pis sa gang’’, the show where the suburban guy who drinks have a overweight blond son, but I dont know the name in english

The only cool thing about you is your avatar.[/quote]

Leave him alone, that’s all some of us have!

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

The only cool thing about you is your avatar.

Leave him alone, that’s all some of us have![/quote]

Really? I apologize then.

american dad

IMO The Simpsons WERE running on fumes, but this season is impressing me so far.

They are masters in the comedy cartoon game, and have what, 20 seasons under their belt? They adapt well. I think they were a little slow adapting in the past 5-6 yrs, but I think they’re back on track. Obviously subjective but thats my opinion.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

The only cool thing about you is your avatar.[/quote]

nooooo

I used to love Family Guy. Started out a bit . . . familiar, but quickly developed completely into it’s own.

Then, at some point, McFarlane got the idea he was of political/religious importance, and the show became his soapbox.

American Dad never disappoints.

The Cleveland Show is going through the same thing as Family Guy did initially. It’ll get much better.

i love american dad. and i agree that it seems the simpsons are getting back on track. as for the cleveland show, i think it sucks.

Last nights Family guy was a good one, spoofing Stephen King movies. Meg as the dead kid in Stand By Me had me rolling.

Cleveland Show is going to be allright, weird gay boss was an interesting and funny aspect to last nights episode. That the bear is named “Tim” kills me too.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Last nights Family guy was a good one, spoofing Stephen King movies. Meg as the dead kid in Stand By Me had me rolling.

[/quote]

damn a repeat

I was watching “Flash Forward” on Hulu, I could have sworn it was Seth in the first episode as an FBI agent. Just checked IMDB, sure enough, it was him.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
8pm Simpsons
830pm Cleveland Show
9pm Family Guy
930pm American Dad(my favorite)

And then he has a Comedy special coming pretty soon. He owns Fox on Sunday nights. [/quote]

Cleveland is just plain bad, really lousy. American Dad has its rare moments. Family Guy is often disgusting but hilarious.

He owns Simpsons? That’s sad.

The thing with the Cleveland show is that all they really have are “black” jokes… You can maybe get through 1 or 2 seasons before they will be forced to just copy jokes from other shows…