T Nation

Seth Feroce

pic

Not seen him mentioned before on these boards, he has made huge strides from the 202 to the open. Seems like a good guy as well.

Very round, and full. Great dense look, and his shorter structure (I believe) really adds to the overall impact of his physique. When I first saw him in a contest write up a few years ago, I knew he’d be turning heads in the sport.

S

so much muscle…my god.

It could just be angles of camera and flexion, but his left arm, pec, and delt look bigger than the right set.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
It could just be angles of camera and flexion, but his left arm, pec, and delt look bigger than the right set.[/quote]
the whole right side is flexing differently (especially the right arm) so I don’t think it’s anything of concern.

awesome,looks like a pocket-bully type (APT),really dense.

Incredible quads.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
It could just be angles of camera and flexion, but his left arm, pec, and delt look bigger than the right set.[/quote]

I know you don’t mean it, but what really irks me lately is people saying “His whole other side looks smaller” or some other defect when all it is is a camera angle, lighting or just the pose.

No one on a pro stage has an entire side of their body lagging like that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

I know you don’t mean it, but what really irks me lately is people saying “His whole other side looks smaller” or some other defect when all it is is a camera angle, lighting or just the pose.

No one on a pro stage has an entire side of their body lagging like that.[/quote]
I get that. I only meant that it looks that way since it’s a rather dramatic visual effect.

Eww he is too big.

Saw this pic when I was looking him up… pretty funny