SesaThin

What is the deal with this stuff? Any truth to it helping to rid the body of nasty fat?

[quote]caladin wrote:
What is the deal with this stuff? Any truth to it helping to rid the body of nasty fat?[/quote]

Try google.

Once upon a time I tried it, but I didn’t notice anything.

[quote]ScottL wrote:
caladin wrote:
What is the deal with this stuff? Any truth to it helping to rid the body of nasty fat?

Try google.
[/quote]

No kidding… Done that wanted to get a feel for those who may have done it on this forum.

If you check the goendurance.com site you can find a review of it.

The thing I question on these products is the reported DROP in libido that comes along with the intake of the sesamin. That IMO is NOT a good thing. Most usually good fat intake can lead to a rise in libido and hence T levels.

Something to check out at least.

[quote]Phill wrote:
The thing I question on these products is the reported DROP in libido that comes along with the intake of the sesamin. That IMO is NOT a good thing. Most usually good fat intake can lead to a rise in libido and hence T levels.

[/quote]

Sesamin is not fat but rather a lignan which in theory acts as an agonist at PPAR. Fibrates like bezafibrate show the same side effects.

[quote]bdog527 wrote:
Phill wrote:

Sesamin is not fat but rather a lignan which in theory acts as an agonist at PPAR. Fibrates like bezafibrate show the same side effects.

[/quote]

Thanks Man. I will note that. My mistake.

None the less a side effect I want NO part of.

[quote]Phill wrote:
bdog527 wrote:
Phill wrote:

Thanks Man. I will note that. My mistake.

None the less a side effect I want NO part of.

[/quote]

I hear ya. I took sesthin for about 3 months while dieting last year and didn’t notice jack from it. I think the bioavailability in humans is questionable.