SERM and AI Sticky

it wouldnt kill me, it would frustrate me - which is worse.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
it wouldnt kill me, it would frustrate me - which is worse.[/quote]

It frustrates me too…

The fact that you have your answer on the first page.

livefromthewhatever i think they are jsut hating on you because you have that lil gotti look on your avatar.

it wouldnt kill me, it would frustrate me - which is worse.[/quote]

You’re a waste

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
bonez. really quick…

week 1-6 Test = 42 days at 45mg
week 1-6 Tren = 42 days at 95mg
week 3-6 d bol = 28 days at 60mg? you can pm me back so not to ruin the stickie [/quote]

T-Beast, just start a new thread. Many would be glad to offer help/advice. And more will see it too.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
livefromthewhatever i think they are jsut hating on you because you have that lil gotti look on your avatar. [/quote]

probaly. but id rather wear those shades than a fucking yankees jersey.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
T-Beast wrote:
bonez. really quick…

week 1-6 Test = 42 days at 45mg
week 1-6 Tren = 42 days at 95mg
week 3-6 d bol = 28 days at 60mg? you can pm me back so not to ruin the stickie

T-Beast, just start a new thread. Many would be glad to offer help/advice. And more will see it too.[/quote]

He already has 2 threads open. Don’t encourage anymore lol.

T-beast: There is absolutely no reason to make that post in this thread. You posted the same thing in your other thread. Edit it and by edit I mean delete what you wrote and replace it with the word edit, that’s the way to not ruin a sticky.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
dude. t bone. there is such things as ADMIN, if they dont liek it they will erase it. i did this time

for your ignorance…Thank you
For your uselessness in information…Thank you

go fu%& yourself relaly hard. This place is full of nice enough people to provide information and not just point out flaws. dont worry ill erase this right after you read it so not to pollute this forum by scooping down to your level. i dont know what your deal is, why you are rude to every one. i dont necessarily care

so next time i post. do the world a favor and dont pollute my thread with your annoying response. unless you respect people that have guestions and obviously did not understand something.

peace[/quote]

You posted a planned cycle asking for critique in the damn SERM/AI thread and you are saying I am the source of pollution? You have even created multiple threads on the same exact topic. Are you seriously that deluded?

You tell me not to post in your thread when you specifically ask for my advice? Again, are you crazy??

You call me ignorant and useless??
The dozen or so PM’s I’ve exchanged with you would clearly prove otherwise. If you don’t remember those I can make a thread and post them for all to see. That way everyone can see that you are just running your mouth because you are upset that you cant comprehend simple concepts after numerous explanations.

/hijack
dont expect another response from me on this topic.

T-Beast wrote:
livefromthewhatever i think they are jsut hating on you because you have that lil gotti look on your avatar.

probaly. but id rather wear those shades than a fucking yankees jersey.[/quote]

I don’t know if that was directed to me or BoneZ, but please leave.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
T-Beast wrote:

I don’t know if that was directed to me or BoneZ, but please leave.[/quote]

only place im going is up, motherfucker.

xXDevilDogXx wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
T-Beast wrote:

I don’t know if that was directed to me or BoneZ, but please leave.

only place im going is up, motherfucker.[/quote]

You fuckin obnoxious suburban Mass CHILDREN drive me nuts. GTFO

STOP. THIS IS A STICKIED THREAD.

THIS STOPS NOW.

Respect to those who deserve it.

JJ

We need someone to be a mod to the stickies.

We also had discussion a long time ago about banning those [idiots] who are too immature to be here.

agreed i reported a post/thread today and Mod Laurie took care of it asap lets tick to this and hammer it hard gents

Don’t know if I’m making a mistake by bumping this stickie but I think my question is applicable to a “SERM and AI” stickie.

Have you guys seen this “Official PCT” article - www.primordialperformance.com/vbulletin/primordial-health/460-official-pct-thread.html

PP recommends no AI and very low dose SERM (or no SERM) when stacked with their TRS stack. This is a very appealing option to me if it is safe.

Is it good advice? Would you do it?

Seems like others have had success doing this sort of thing, but I don’t want to take chances on something that “might” be OK. I’m going to be starting my first cycle and want to minimize the chance of anything going wrong.

Also, back in August Westclock and bushidobadboy said they were going to be using torem and would report back. Their reports would make nice additions to the stickie :slight_smile:

LAgear, They are officially selling their products. Smells like snake oil.

hey thanx very useful sweets

week 1-8 500mg Cypionate
week 1-4 35mg Dbol

week 10-12 PCT 40mg 20 20 nolva
20mg 20 10 aromasin

Do I use aromasin or adex in weeks 1-10, at what doasge(s)? EOD I assume.

Then at week 13 i am finished and should take atleast as much time off before starting another cycle. Is that common protocol?

Thanks in advance.

I just finished a 3 week toremifen PCT. 3 weeks because I only purchased 60ml of 30mg/ml (1800mg total) chem research product. I would highly recommend opting for the 3600mg to have adequate supply for a correct PCT protocol. I used at approx W1: 100mg/d W2: 75mg/d W3: 50mg/d and my bottle was all used up. I must have been generous on the dosing. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness of the product especially considering I didn’t have enough (my own poor prep) to do the proper W1: 120mg/d W2: 90mg/d W3: 60mg/d W4: 30mg/d (I believe). Workouts were noticeably more effort with less drive, energy and strength for the first couple of weeks, but by week 3 I was feeling better with more energetic workouts. Morale was good all the way through. Libido dropped significantly but is improving. At 48 years my natural test level is an issue anyway and I am a good candidate for TRT but I am prolonging these periods of recovery (to the degree that I can) as long as possible before going that route.

Cycle was 6 weeks test e @ 700mg/w frontloaded on day 1. I added 30mg/d supposed dbol on week 7 (waiting week prior to PCT), but it turned out to be a crap variety so I discontinued after that 1 week. I started Torem PCT in week 9. It has been 1 week since my last dose of torem and I feel good and testes are pretty much back to normal plumpness. My product was from CO research for those in the know. It tastes good and works well and there didn’t seem to be a problem with clumps or crystalization. It tends to be more expensive than other sources from CO. I think I paid around $70 and other sources were selling twice the mg for that price. It depends if you prioritize taste or not I suppose.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Im not sure Id use an AI in the PCT, granted any OTC stuff is completely useless, estrogen is rather important to your overall health, and the PCT is a sensitive time.

KSman wrote:
If adex is used right, your E2 levels will not go low enough to cause any negative effects. You can use adex with your cycle, PCT and beyond. If E2 is elevated, this will suppress your HPTA when you are trying to restore it.

SERMs increase E2. Always taper off of a SERM to avoid having your HPTA see higher estrogen levels. Best to use adex with the SERM, then as you taper off of the SERM the adex is maintaining lower E2 levels.

Remember that adex competes with T for aromatase. As you reduce T, adex needs to be reduced as well and vice versa.

Letro is a problem as the response can be severe and the dose required is not very predictable.

E is competitive with T at T receptors. E can block the action of T and limit your gains and libido. Those who think that they have no problems if they do not get gyno should give adex on cycle a trial and see for themselves. TRT guys know the effects of longer term elevated estrogen and the problems are are in crystal clear 20:20 hindsight. With the very high serum T levels when on gear, this may mask some of the libido issues that E2 creates. [I have never used gear levels of T… so there are some aspects that I will never know.]

Elevated E will make fat loss difficult.

Target serum E2 levels should be in the lower 20’s; E=22 would be a good heathly number. In a E2 range having an upper bound of 54, levels in the mid 30’s or higher can create many problems.

I worked with someone here who PM’d stating that he did not feel right in many ways after PCT and his libido was not right. Got him to get on adex and he was “cured” in a week or two.

[/quote]

I’m in mid h-drol cycle. I was going to use a serm and AI in my PCT but I was advised not to use the AI. However, it sounds like you are saying an AI should be used to help keep estrogen in check as you taper off the serm.

But isn’t the whole point of tapering off the SERM to make sure your estrogen levels slowly recover without rebound?

If you throw an AI into the mix as you’re tapering off the serm then you are effectively supressing estrogen again and defeating the point of tapering off the serm. Then you have to taper off the AI to make sure your estrogen levels slowly recover without rebound. So why introduce the AI?

Is my logic/understanding wrong? If you are tapering off the serm why isn’t that sufficient?