Seriously Duder?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Gym etiquette has changed. I have had people take weights off the machine I was using while I was sitting on it twice in the last few months.

The number of people literally walking randomly around the gym not even working out has grown.

Too many people spend more time in the locker room “changing” than they ever do training.

I go to a pretty good gym with some monsters in it…but I know exactly what I’m getting at the 24 Hour fitness down the road where most of the elderly people go. [/quote]

It has changed big time. All the hardcore gyms are dying or closing in my area. It is kinda sad. Etiquette in general is going down the drain. I think it is wide spread and not just confined to the gym.

For sure on that a lot of folks just use it as a bar or social time.

There is one gym in the area that I frequent that has some more hardcore stuff and some bigger guys in it, but they don’t have certain machines I like to use. Sometimes I just wish people would keep their mouths shut and leave me be with my music and weights.
[/quote]

I find myself walking around people…because they are just walking like in the mall window shopping.

I had one girl who was sitting on the floor last week as her friend worked out right in the area where you would have to walk to put weights on the machine I needed to use.

She got an attitude because she had to move.

She wasn’t even there to lift. WTF?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Gym etiquette has changed. I have had people take weights off the machine I was using while I was sitting on it twice in the last few months.

The number of people literally walking randomly around the gym not even working out has grown.

Too many people spend more time in the locker room “changing” than they ever do training.

I go to a pretty good gym with some monsters in it…but I know exactly what I’m getting at the 24 Hour fitness down the road where most of the elderly people go. [/quote]

It has changed big time. All the hardcore gyms are dying or closing in my area. It is kinda sad. Etiquette in general is going down the drain. I think it is wide spread and not just confined to the gym.

There is one gym in the area that I frequent that has some more hardcore stuff and some bigger guys in it, but they don’t have certain machines I like to use. Sometimes I just wish people would keep their mouths shut and leave me be with my music and weights.
[/quote]

I find myself walking around people…because they are just walking like in the mall window shopping.

I had one girl who was sitting on the floor last week as her friend worked out right in the area where you would have to walk to put weights on the machine I needed to use.

She wasn’t even there to lift. WTF?[/quote]

Yep, I love people who act dumb as shit and then cop an attitude when you call them out on it.

[/quote]
LMAO. I saw that happen once. Some guy was laying down on the bench, ready to press and this lady walks up and takes off two 10’s on one side and walks off and puts them on the bar she was using. Me, the guy on the bench and some other guy who also saw the whole thing were just left slack jawed. We didn’t even call her back or tell her anything. Too shocked.

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

[/quote]
LMAO. I saw that happen once. Some guy was laying down on the bench, ready to press and this lady walks up and takes off two 10’s on one side and walks off and puts them on the bar she was using. Me, the guy on the bench and some other guy who also saw the whole thing were just left slack jawed. We didn’t even call her back or tell her anything. Too shocked.[/quote]

The last two acted like they didn’t think someone could lift that much so it was a weight tree.

It appears that you may lift weights.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
It appears that you may lift weights.[/quote]

Nah bro, I just do my penis kegels.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

Yep, I love people who act dumb as shit and then cop an attitude when you call them out on it.
[/quote]

Its always the passive gym goers who do this. I’ve seen someone get hit by one of the arms on the pec deck then proceed to tell the guy using it to ‘‘watch it’’. I’ve seen these talkative types forget where they are and bump one end of the bar when people are pressing, deadlifting etc and then just say ‘‘oops’’

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

If someone bumped my bar while I was pressing, I’d lose my shit on them because that can seriously hurt you.

[/quote]

Its always the passive gym goers who do this. I’ve seen someone get hit by one of the arms on the pec deck then proceed to tell the guy using it to ‘‘watch it’’. I’ve seen these talkative types forget where they are and bump one end of the bar when people are pressing, deadlifting etc and then just say ‘‘oops’’[/quote]

If someone bumped the bar while I was pressing, I would lose my shit on them because that can seriously hurt you.

Work it

How did you not just laugh in the guys face?

Maybe if you would actually lift weights and not just sit on the leg press machine, you wouldn’t have chicken legs. That dude works at the gym, he obviously knows what he is talking about. Drop the ego and listen to a gym expert.

Happened to me before. I didn’t get hurt b/c I saw the person just before it happened but I did infact lose my shit. I can’t tell you the number of times its happened when Im deadlifting.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Nah bro, I just do my penis kegels.[/quote]

Win

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Nah bro, I just do my penis kegels.[/quote]

How much pen0r mass have you gained since you started kegaling? Has it all been lean gainz or did you have to bulk to a chubby before cutting down to get the vascularity?

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

Its always the passive gym goers who do this. I’ve seen someone get hit by one of the arms on the pec deck then proceed to tell the guy using it to ‘‘watch it’’. I’ve seen these talkative types forget where they are and bump one end of the bar when people are pressing, deadlifting etc and then just say ‘‘oops’’[/quote]

The sitting on the floor thing was new to me. She wasn’t even dressed to lift. It was pure chill spot time. If she would have had a Corona and a cigarillo it would have been perfect.

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:

The sitting on the floor thing was new to me. She wasn’t even dressed to lift. It was pure chill spot time. If she would have had a Corona and a cigarillo it would have been perfect.[/quote]

There is one female at the LA Fitness I train at that sits on a swiss ball and watches her male friend* lift. Just sits there. It’s confounding.

*I assume they are only friends because he is a pretty good-looking, albeit scrawny, dude and she is a fucking troll. They can’t possibly be from the same gene pool and he can’t possibly hate his penis enough to stick it in something so foul.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
he can’t possibly hate his penis enough to stick it in something so foul.[/quote]

LOL. Saving that one for later. Thanks.

not gonna lie I had to zoom in to even realize that was a pic of your quads… Thought it was a weird arm shot hmmm…

Hahaha just playing Bauber your legs are bigger than me fuck that guy.

Seriously