T Nation

Serious Pain from Test E

Hey guys me and my friend injected Testosterone E last thursday and when we woke up we had serious pain in your deltoids.
I had a small fever but I had been sick the day before.
By now he has a red spot around the injection place and I have it a little lower.

If you could please drop some knowledge on my here.
Its our first cycle

Completely normal, read the injection pain sticky. I recently had some VERY painful test either deal with it or stop using and waste you $$$. Ibuprofen…

Pain is normal and so is the fever. I sometimes feel like I’m sick when I start a cycle.

You should pin each other’s glutes, hurts a lot less.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
You should pin each other’s glutes, hurts a lot less.[/quote]

Sounds hot!

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

Or…you could just pin your own glute lol. I do every time, easy as pie. I think BUDs just likes the thought of another man’s hand near his butthole :wink:

But like everyone said…pain is typical, ESPECIALLY in virgin muscle. But if it continues to be overly painful your gear may be contain to much alcohol…something that is pretty common in cheap UGL gear.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

Or…you could just pin your own glute lol. I do every time, easy as pie. I think BUDs just likes the thought of another man’s hand near his butthole :wink:

But like everyone said…pain is typical, ESPECIALLY in virgin muscle. But if it continues to be overly painful your gear may be contain to much alcohol…something that is pretty common in cheap UGL gear.[/quote]

pain is weakness leaving the body (yea i just said that)

Well this was our fifth shot second into the deltoid.
we do deltoids because we always flex the glute when the needle is going in and that hurts like hell…
The gear i have is supposed to be very good from russian gold test e 300 mg.
Thanks for the response.

[quote]xodusi wrote:
Well this was our fifth shot second into the deltoid.
we do deltoids because we always flex the glute when the needle is going in and that hurts like hell…
The gear i have is supposed to be very good from russian gold test e 300 mg.
Thanks for the response.[/quote]
Hey pain is onething,but a fever? fever is a symtom that requires closer monitoring.Guy’s Ugl’s and bacterial infection’s are not all that uncommon.Please use peroper infection control,like alcohol swab’s to the vial.No sharing of same vial,and possible use 1-needle to draw and 1 fresh sharp to inject.This may seem like common sense,but look what happened to Greg valantino’s infection.

now there is forming a bump under the injection site and it is visible. My friend says it is has a colour like bruse.
Right now im putting ice on it.
Btw i went to the doctor today and he said that i should wait for 2 days and come back.
It did not seem like he knew much about this.
So really would appreciate more of your responses.
getting worried here

[quote]xodusi wrote:
now there is forming a bump under the injection site and it is visible. My friend says it is has a colour like bruse.
Btw i went to the doctor today and he said that i should wait for 2 days and come back.
getting worried here [/quote]

Is it hot to the touch? If it is, and continues to be hot, then you need to go to the doctors and just tell them that you need antibiotics.

If it’s super swollen, try some benadryl. Your body releases histamines when you introduce a foreign substance to it…testosterone enanthate. I actually did this one time and it almost eliminated the swelling alltogether.

However, I did not have a fever. If the fever persists, and if it remains hot to the touch, you NEED antibiotics and to possibly have the site drained if it is an abcess.

Please keep in mind that none of us are medical professionals (at least I know I’m not lol).

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

But like everyone said…pain is typical, ESPECIALLY in virgin muscle. But if it continues to be overly painful your gear may be contain to much alcohol…something that is pretty common in cheap UGL gear.[/quote]

Oh stop it you

[quote]xodusi wrote:
getting worried here [/quote]

The injection site could be irratated causing the lump or some of the oil leaked back out, if so the lump will disappear in a few days but do keep an eye on it. If it gets worse, hot painful to touch and when you push down on the injection site it’s spongy like and the indent of you finger remains then it is infected and need to get it drained.

I would give it a few days. As far as the fever goes it can be common to get the “test flu” this does not mean the gear is bad or anything. But do pay attention to how you feel and if the lump gets worse because if you do have an infection a fever is a sign of one.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

Oh stop it you
[/quote]

I can’t quit you :wink:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

Oh stop it you
[/quote]

I can’t quit you ;)[/quote]

Don’t you ever

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

Oh stop it you
[/quote]

Don’t you ever
[/quote]

Never…even it is court ordered.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

Sounds hot![/quote]

LOLL!

Oh stop it you
[/quote]

Don’t you ever
[/quote]

Never…even it is court ordered.[/quote]