T Nation

Serious Ab Training!

Hello T-men and T-women. I have one simple question to ask of you. Actually it is more of a favor. I am 6’1 and 155 pounds and I have been working out for 2 yrs or so, and well I went from 130-150lbs my senior yr in High School and love to train. Unfortunately I have not been able to gain additional weight. Before you say…EAT EAT EAT! Let me tell you that it is something that I struggle with constantly and something that frustrates the hell out of me. I ate 6 meals a day last spring, and I was beginning to gain size, but being a college student who lives in a dorm without a kitchen and just a mini-fridge I am oftentimes unable to get the food that I need. So I have foregone trying to gain mass, and instead am perfecting my physique in subtle ways. I am only about 4-8% bodyfat and have good definition especially in my delts, but what I want is to become insanely ripped. I don’t want to be average, so I am asking your advice on ab programs that really turn your stomach into a mass of muscle and striations. Any input is greatly appreciated. On a side note I was reviewing Ian King’s Awesome Abs, but am not sure if I am going to be performing those exercises correctly. Thanks in advance.